Anyone see QOTSA at the Wiltern last night? Going tonight?

tremortremor Posts: 37
edited December 2005 in Other Music
I just wanted some details from last nights show and cant find any on their site.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    A BUNCH OF FRENZ WERE THERE LAST NIGHT. I HADD AN EMERGENCY YESTERDAY BUT I'LL BE THERE TONITE. ON MY WAY NOW ACTUALLY...:D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    i had a ticket for the show last night but i passed out on my couch after eating a massive order of enchiladas from the local hole-in-the-wall mexican food place and studying a map of rome for my trip friday.
    didnt wake up until 1am.
    i was fucking pissed.
  • I was there and it was a killer show. Josh was in a really good mood and I was on the railing the entire show! No Mark but the guitarist from NIN played a couple songs.

It is such an awesome venue and they played for about 2 hrs so tonight should be just as good!
    "Chloe is just like me, only beautiful"
  • Best 2 shows ive ever seen
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604
    Best 2 shows ive ever seen

lets not get carried away now. :cool:
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    The second night is definitely in one of my top shows. The John Garcia reunion with Josh made that night so memorable. His voice was still so amazing live. Hell of a night. Regular John, Born to Hula, Avon to First It Giveth(Castillo played really well). Hell of a start. Richshaw, and then the Thumb, Hurricane, and Supa Scoopa and Mighty Scoop mini Kyuss set. I'd say it was a hell of a night unless you were there for a more radio/album friendly show. By the way, anyone catch Eagles of Death Metal last night?
  • EvilMerlin wrote:
    The second night is definitely in one of my top shows. The John Garcia reunion with Josh made that night so memorable. His voice was still so amazing live. Hell of a night. Regular John, Born to Hula, Avon to First It Giveth(Castillo played really well). Hell of a start. Richshaw, and then the Thumb, Hurricane, and Supa Scoopa and Mighty Scoop mini Kyuss set. I'd say it was a hell of a night unless you were there for a more radio/album friendly show. By the way, anyone catch Eagles of Death Metal last night?

fuck! sounds very good, and where the f*** am i sitting? yes, in europe....
    i hurt myself today,
    to see if i still feel,
    i focus all the pain,
    the only thing that´s real...
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    By the way, anyone catch Eagles of Death Metal last night?
    NO BUT WASNT THAT GUY THAT WAS STANDING ON THE CORNER IN A CHANDLER BING SWEATER VEST TRYIN' TO LOOK LIKE A PIMP ON A CELL PHONE WHILE WE WERE ALL IN LINE PART OF THAT BAND? HE'S A CRAZY FOO!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

Best 2 shows ive ever seen

PLEASE JUST STOP THIS! YOU 2 HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END.... :D

• EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    SENROCK! wrote:
    NO BUT WASNT THAT GUY THAT WAS STANDING ON THE CORNER IN A CHANDLER BING SWEATER VEST TRYIN' TO LOOK LIKE A PIMP ON A CELL PHONE WHILE WE WERE ALL IN LINE PART OF THAT BAND? HE'S A CRAZY FOO!!!!

Yeah, that's Jesse the devil. He's in EODM, and he was side stage to the right during Queens set standing over by the columns. He plays guitar and sings in EODM. Seems like a cool guy, I've seen him out a few times at shows. He's a very easy guy to recognize out in public. Especially when you're the only one wearing that sweater vest with big cop glasses during nighttime.