Options

David Gilmour on tour

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited January 2006 in Other Music
Anybody checkin him out this tour. If so, check out his official website. His blog is updated every day with little tidbits about the new album and tour.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    yep, just scored 4th row centre tickets for the Toronto show. What a great day!
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Oh man, I really want to see him play here in Oakland, but damn $65 is the cheapest ticket?! We'll see though, I know he hasn't toured in a long ass time, and I know for sure he will do a lot of Floyd songs. :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    the tickets sold out within 2 hours for both Glasgow and Manchester..crazy.. ah well.theres always ebay if ive got enough $$ by may
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    i dont know... I might pay 65-150 bucks a ticket if Watters was there.

or maybe if it was a DOUG Gilmour tour
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    Red Lukin wrote:
    yep, just scored 4th row centre tickets for the Toronto show. What a great day!

Did you actually pay $350 for 'golden circle' tickets or whatever crap it was called?
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    AndySlash wrote:
    Did you actually pay $350 for 'golden circle' tickets or whatever crap it was called?

I dunno what golden circle is, but ya they were just under $350/pair. I don't care - thousands upon thousands paid that and more to see U2. I saw U2 last year and they sucked. This is David Gilmour we're talking here.
  • Options
    swedeswede Posts: 558
    do u know if he is going to tour australia?