New Korn Video

lifeless deadlifeless dead Posts: 22
edited November 2005 in Other Music
Twisted Translator is the name of the song, but was this video supposed to be a joke? I hope so because i was suprised to see xzhibit, snoop dogg, and little john playing as the guys, and i wonder how much they had to be payed to shoot that video to begin with? Although it was funny when snoop dogg slapped the manager and said "I'm meditating bitch!" Anyone have any thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Twisted Translator is the name of the song, but was this video supposed to be a joke? I hope so because i was suprised to see xzhibit, snoop dogg, and little john playing as the guys, and i wonder how much they had to be payed to shoot that video to begin with? Although it was funny when snoop dogg slapped the manager and said "I'm meditating bitch!" Anyone have any thoughts?

It was mildly amusing watching Snoop bitchslap people and seeing Xzibit puking up but I honestly hate the video. I'm attempting to stay away from it to see if i like the song.
    Power without Perception is virtually useless and therefore of no true value
  • Seeing as Korn is horrible, the song is horrible, and all those rappers are horrible I had no interest. I know a Korn fan that pretty much agrees with me(except for the Korn is horrible idea).
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---
    1. Black
    2. Rearviewmirror
    3. Light Years
    4. Given to Fly
    5. Severed Hand
  • anyone need an extra pair to the Congress Theatre show? Face value of course...pm me.
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

• anyone need an extra pair to the Congress Theatre show? Face value of course...pm me.

Hey, i got my own pair *shakes crotch* LOL
    Power without Perception is virtually useless and therefore of no true value