Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

FS: 4 Ohana Encore Weekend Passes: $200 Each (Sidelined by Heart Issues)

ragekage79ragekage79 Posts: 16
edited September 16 in Given To Fly (live)
TLDR: Looking for $200/weekend pass because of unexpected heart issues now preventing travel.

On my birthday this year, I bought weekend passes for Ohana Encore (as did my overly cautious wife to ensure we didn't miss out). Two weeks later, I wound up in the hospital for several days with a newly discovered heart condition — which is getting better, but the doctors don't yet advise traveling. Thus, we're looking to sell both pairs below face value.

Hoping some of the faithful might help out. Thanks!
Post edited by ragekage79 on

Comments

• PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 9,186
    Sorry you are not able to make the trip but glad you are doing better. Good luck on the sale hopefully someone can help you out. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • Appreciate that, PJNB. Definitely a bummer, but I’ve got to be in top shape for all those spring ‘22 shows, right? Have a good one!
  • *bump*, and open to offers for less than face value on these. Feel free to PM.
  • One of my best friends who I’ll miss greatly at Ohana Encore.  If you are in need of tickets, please PM this longtime fan!!
  • Love you, man. Sorry we won't be able to join you for this one.
  • *bump*
  • KansasKansas Posts: 4
    how many do you have available?