Options

So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,677
    Pearl Jam Holiday Singles Box set. 😀
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,784
    Maybe reissue the rhino...and a couple more for me! The possibilities are endless...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    My guess is they would do a 7" box and we have to figure out what we would do with the 10"s (which would be to keep them with 12" like you normally would)*.

* I don't think they are gonna offer a box. 

Yeah, i highly doubt it as well. We'll see fan made boxes on ebay or pinterest, I'm sure. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Really no need for a 7" fanclub single box. Just keep them with your other 7s. Even just a branded PJ box for all 7s would be awkward. Theyve released a lot of over the years and variants and then you've got the LB Sevens. It would just be difficult to make a sensible size thing that would fit them all. DIY is the way to go here.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    Really no need for a 7" fanclub single box. Just keep them with your other 7s. Even just a branded PJ box for all 7s would be awkward. Theyve released a lot of over the years and variants and then you've got the LB Sevens. It would just be difficult to make a sensible size thing that would fit them all. DIY is the way to go here.
    well I think it would be cool to have a box for all the fan club singles. I don't think anyone is suggesting a box to fit all the 7" records they've ever released. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001
    Makes sense since it is officially over and dine. I'm sure theres a way to make it fit foth 7" and 10". 
    Is there any interest in the PJ vinyl box now that Gigaton won't fit?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Makes sense since it is officially over and dine. I'm sure theres a way to make it fit foth 7" and 10". 
    i find it odd that the band is making final items like this and the song book when the next album was right around the corner. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    i find it odd that the band is making final items like this and the song book when the next album was right around the corner. 
    $$$
  • Options
    There will be a box, it will just take 6 years to receive it.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,784
    That's what she said. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    There will be a box, it will just take 6 years to receive it.

• Options
    FR181798 said:
    well I think it would be cool to have a box for all the fan club singles. I don't think anyone is suggesting a box to fit all the 7" records they've ever released. 
    That's fair enough. Just my personal opinion that Im happy enough to store mine with my other singles. Having an odd shaped box is just more of hassle for me to store. Had it just been a 7" box it would be a bit easier but those 10" records. Personally I hate 10" records, Ive got a bunch but they are such a horrible thing to store. Maybe someone could invent a 12" card sleeve that is packed and has a 10" square cut out in the middle that they sit in. That way you can stick it in a 12" blake sleeve and store with your 12" records.
  • Options
    worushworush Posts: 3
    I'm here in Chicago still waiting for my Singles. I hope they come soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    worush said:
    Still waiting. Even this surprise drop has been a joke. To say "no update" then have them arrive the next day would only have been funny if they were all shipped the same time. But with zero updates even since then, what time frame am I looking at? How long before I contact 10c and report it missing? Seems like they'd be doing themselves a huge favor by just releasing basic information like that, just so they dont get flooded with people saying they never got theirs if nothing else. Just say "we began shipping the singles today. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to ship all singles and 1-2 weeks for them to arrive." Boom, done, now I don't worry about it for at least a month. Instead we're in the dark and will probably start emailing soon.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,426
    mace1229 said:
    worush said:
    Still waiting. Even this surprise drop has been a joke. To say "no update" then have them arrive the next day would only have been funny if they were all shipped the same time. But with zero updates even since then, what time frame am I looking at? How long before I contact 10c and report it missing? Seems like they'd be doing themselves a huge favor by just releasing basic information like that, just so they dont get flooded with people saying they never got theirs if nothing else. Just say "we began shipping the singles today. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to ship all singles and 1-2 weeks for them to arrive." Boom, done, now I don't worry about it for at least a month.
    Santos posted they were shipping in batches. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    edited April 2021
    on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    worush said:
    Still waiting. Even this surprise drop has been a joke. To say "no update" then have them arrive the next day would only have been funny if they were all shipped the same time. But with zero updates even since then, what time frame am I looking at? How long before I contact 10c and report it missing? Seems like they'd be doing themselves a huge favor by just releasing basic information like that, just so they dont get flooded with people saying they never got theirs if nothing else. Just say "we began shipping the singles today. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to ship all singles and 1-2 weeks for them to arrive." Boom, done, now I don't worry about it for at least a month.
    Ok, what does that mean? The first arrived over a week ago. So is it a batch a day? A batch a week? A batch a month? Again, after 4 years some basic communication is all that is needed. Give me a time frame, say they started shipping and that it will take 2-3 weeks to ship them all. If he said that, I missed that update.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,426
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    worush said:
    Ok, what does that mean? The first arrived over a week ago. So is it a batch a day? A batch a week? Again, after 4 years some basic communication is all that is needed. Give me a time frame, say they started shipping and that it will take 2-3 weeks to ship them all. If he said that, I missed that update.
    I imagine it’s a huge number of packages they have to get out to nearly every member so I took it to mean that they are sending them out in bunches in between their regular shipping duties. 

The ten club has never communicated well even about major things.  Expecting them to give you updates about how many singles they’re shipping a week is having unrealistic expectations and only setting yourself to be frustrated.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,932
    I'm guessing if they haven't arrived by the middle of the summer, you can give them a shout. 
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    I'm guessing if they haven't arrived by the middle of the summer, you can give them a shout. 
    Middle of summer of 2021, or middle of summer of 2022?  =)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Anyone outside the USA receive these yet?
  • Options
    worushworush Posts: 3
    Pearl Jam Holiday Singles Box set. 😀
    As soon as my 2017 and 2018 Singles arrive, I'll have the complete set! :smile:
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    worush said:
    Ok, what does that mean? The first arrived over a week ago. So is it a batch a day? A batch a week? Again, after 4 years some basic communication is all that is needed. Give me a time frame, say they started shipping and that it will take 2-3 weeks to ship them all. If he said that, I missed that update.
    I imagine it’s a huge number of packages they have to get out to nearly every member so I took it to mean that they are sending them out in bunches in between their regular shipping duties. 

The ten club has never communicated well even about major things.  Expecting them to give you updates about how many singles they’re shipping a week is having unrealistic expectations and only setting yourself to be frustrated.  
    I agree. I don’t have any expectations really. More just pointing out what a joke this still is. It would take zero effort to have updated us a week before they shipped. It would take zero effort to just put a ballpark time frame on how long this shipping process will take. As those who haven’t received it are just curious if we’re talking weeks or months? At this point it doesn’t really matter, would just be nice to know how long I should keep looking for a package. I don’t have any expectations they will, it just shows what a joke basic communication is.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    It sounded to me like Santos and company are not shipping these, as he mentioned a "fulfillment house." Which struck me as odd considering they supposedly produced these "in house."
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    So I'm due a '17 single but switched to digital in '18 so I'll have to wait for that one to (hopefully) hit the shop & purchase separately. Hope my '17 doesn't get missed since I'm only due one of the two. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll send me both anyway.  Who even knows at this point?
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    Mine arrived today in the SF Bay Area, so they are definitely still shipping.
  • Options
    Mine arrived today in SoCal. Tracking shows it was shipped from Norcross, GA.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    I'm still,waiting in Ontario 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    They're finally sending these out?

Cue my anxiety as I moved at the beginning of February.  Let's hope the USPS change of address worked.  Or they check my profile first to see my new address lol.
  • Options
    if you updated your account info then you should be fine
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    They're finally sending these out?

Cue my anxiety as I moved at the beginning of February.  Let's hope the USPS change of address worked.  Or they check my profile first to see my new address lol.
    This is 10 club's mess. If it doesnt arrive in the next month then email them. This is where proper shipping notifications would be beneficial. You could see where it was sent to.