So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    MedozK said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Anyone know if they shipped all of these or there in the process of shipping them a little at a time 
    Who knows, this has to be a logistical nightmare. Shipping items that were sold 4 years ago, to people that may not even exist anymore.
    If there is one person who will be able to determine where these were made Im putting my money on you. Please post your thoughts, Ive never checked discogs yet and Im in the UK so will be waiting a while on mine.
    I haven't received mine yet, but the runout information is already on Discogs. They were both pressed by Cascade Record Pressing in Oregon. The plates were pressed in 2019. Both were cut at Black Belt Mastering in Seattle by Levi Seitz. The only real difference in the two was the EV single was mastered by RTI
    Thanks. So not pressed in-house. Looks like they were just sleeved in-house. 
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Did anyone get shipping info for this before they got them? Just curious how I am supposed to know mine have been sent out or not. Nothing shows in my profile. Oh well, just more waiting.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • 55 MA Posts: 157
    SO EXCITED to know I am finally going to get these!  
     :) 
  • pulling69 said:
    Did anyone get shipping info for this before they got them? Just curious how I am supposed to know mine have been sent out or not. Nothing shows in my profile. Oh well, just more waiting.
    They don't usually show in your order history unless you buy them after the fact. Wondering how long they will take to land in Europe?
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    pulling69 said:
    Yea, I wish they would have at least emailed members to let them know they have shipped. Cause now I wonder how long I should wait before contacting 10C about mine. Cause I have waited 4 years, so a little longer is not a big deal, but I don't want to be missed and never receive mine.

I could see me waiting to long, then emailing them and them saying... yea we are all out now. You should have emailed us sooner, we will just refund you... lol. I would be beyond pissed.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,691
    Wonder how they are prioritizing the shipping. By Member Number, Country, Name?
    Kearnsy
  • DD10798DD10798 San Francisco Posts: 44
    edited April 2021

What a pleasant surprise!  I received mine in San Francisco last weekend. I was expecting an Amazon order and the postal employee dropped off the PJ package too.  

The "Time Sensitive Material" label gave me a chuckle.
    1995: San Francisco, San Jose
    1997: Oakland
    1998: Inglewood
    2000: Las Vegas, San Bernardino, Sacramento, Mt. View
    2003: Mt. View, Mt View (Bridge School night 1)
    2006: Santa Barbara, San Francisco II
    2009: San Francisco
    2010: Mt. View (Bridge School night 1)
    2013: Oakland
    2020: Oakland I, Oakland II
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,650
    Kearn5y said:

Guessing country.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    MedozK said:
    pulling69 said:
    Yea, I wish they would have at least emailed members to let them know they have shipped. Cause now I wonder how long I should wait before contacting 10C about mine. Cause I have waited 4 years, so a little longer is not a big deal, but I don't want to be missed and never receive mine.

I could see me waiting to long, then emailing them and them saying... yea we are all out now. You should have emailed us sooner, we will just refund you... lol. I would be beyond pissed.
    i don't get shipping notifications from 10C for anything I buy until AFTER my order arrives. it does update in my account, but never fail, order arrives, within the hour, I get an email saying "you order has shipped!". NO SHIT. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,884
    Anyone in Australia receive there’s yet!? Just out of curiosity 😉
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14

Wondering the same thing, for those who live in Canada.

Now that all Pearl Jam Christmas singles have been released, will we get a custom PJ Christmas Single Box Set to house this awesome collection? 
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,469
    demetrios said:

Now that all Pearl Jam Christmas singles have been released, will we get a custom PJ Christmas Single Box Set to house this awesome collection? 

That would be an interesting shaped box, considering a couple of the singles were 10".
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,985
    Kearn5y said:
    The more posts you make on this thread, the farther down the list you go.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,691
    mace1229 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Well, at least now I know I wont be last. 
    Kearnsy
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    In the US, you can use informed delivery to let you know what mail is coming.

Mine haven't come yet, but usually I can see an order from Ten Club (and other places) in Informed Delivery as soon as they print a shipping label.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,903
    Kearn5y said:
    mace1229 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Well, at least now I know I wont be last. 

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    PLEASE PLEASE PUT MORE MERCH INTO THE UK / EU SHOP... 
    demetrios said:

That would be an interesting shaped box, considering a couple of the singles were 10".
    i think they could be creative. all of the 7" in slots in the middle. the two 10" perpendicular slots on the sides. the middle slots are shorter for the 7" records, leaving room for a "drawer" in the middle under the records for a slipmat or other turntable accessories. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

limited to 1500 boxes, proof of ownership of all singles required. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 387
    I doubt all 1500 copies of Let Me Sleep 45s reside in complete collections.  They could probably limit it to 1000.  

Although 1500 would mean I wouldn't have to be franticly trying to take pictures and figure out how to attach the photos to my order while swearing a lot worried that it would sell out...
    I doubt all 1500 copies of Let Me Sleep 45s reside in complete collections.  They could probably limit it to 1000.  

Although 1500 would mean I wouldn't have to be franticly trying to take pictures and figure out how to attach the photos to my order while swearing a lot worried that it would sell out...
    i'm sure they don't, but they'd have to assume the maximum
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,634
    dont forget that a rumor that all boxes would be signed would instantly have people spending $1000 on ebay for a *confirmed* cardboard box preorder. 
    demetrios said:

i think they could be creative. all of the 7" in slots in the middle. the two 10" perpendicular slots on the sides. the middle slots are shorter for the 7" records, leaving room for a "drawer" in the middle under the records for a slipmat or other turntable accessories. 
    Ah, yes please!
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,035
    What if they brought back the annual single but made it like a preorder thing instead of just shipping one to every single member, you would at least have to confirm you wanted one through a preorder process 
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    KM73780 said:
    What if they brought back the annual single but made it like a preorder thing instead of just shipping one to every single member, you would at least have to confirm you wanted one through a preorder process 
    I think you'd have to convince the band to have interest in doing it first, which is the real issue. 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
    An occasional album and an annual vault are a W enough for me (release wise) at this point. They don’t need to overexert themselves after 30 years. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,071
    If they ever did make a commemorative box, how would they pull it off.. most of the records are 7" but I think there's two that are 10".   It would be pretty interesting trying to make a box that works for both?
    demetrios said:

Zod said:
    If they ever did make a commemorative box, how would they pull it off.. most of the records are 7" but I think there's two that are 10".   It would be pretty interesting trying to make a box that works for both?

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

My guess is they would do a 7" box and we have to figure out what we would do with the 10"s (which would be to keep them with 12" like you normally would)*.

* I don't think they are gonna offer a box. 

Make the Pearl Jam Christmas Singles Box Set happen!!!