Comments

• Options
    Thanks, Santos!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    Thanks!
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    thanks Santos! That closes out the run, I believe. It’s been great. Thanks so much for everything!
  • Options
    Thanks Santos. Will the European postponed concert posters be up for sale sometime in the near future ?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    NWROCKS said:
    Thanks Santos. Will the European postponed concert posters be up for sale sometime in the near future ?
    Hopefully they will
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    NWROCKS said:
    Don't think any of those were printed before the postponements. Just like LA 1 & 2 and Oakland 2.
    They will most likely use the art for the rescheduled concerts.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,035
    European posters were not printed prior to postponement. So no, they will not be up for sale in the near future. 
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    Thanks, Santos!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,104
    Thanks for the heads up.  I was supposed to go to this show.   I don't quite love that poster.  I would of bought it for completion purposes, but I have the feeling it would lived unframed in my closet.   I wonder what the night 2 would of looked like had it been printed.

• Options
    I like the back of the of the print also.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,314
    New feature with click to agree box
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    Jed said:
    thanks Santos! That closes out the run, I believe. It’s been great. Thanks so much for everything!

Indeed! Thanks dude! :)
  • Options
    Love this poster, thanks. And agree that the print on the back is really cool too. Zio's work always goes into interesting directions and this is no different. The lettering interspersed with the snake in particular seems to sum up a lot of things about how this year has gone.