edited March 2023 in A Moving Train
Edit

Post edited by seekeane on

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,009
    edited March 2020
    seekeane said:
    It’s annoying that they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and can’t get over the fact that someone might have a different way of thinking. Climate change is real and it’s our oppressors fault(Hint: DJT is FIGHTING our oppressors head on!!). Our oppressors want to siphon our money through various climate change schemes.

I hope my fellow Pearl Jam fans are able to think for themselves and not eat up whatever comes out of Ed’s mouth.

Never stop questioning things and be your own authority, not anyone else.

Jesus Christ 2020; The plan to save the world

Makes sense. 

I need to start watching Fox news and Alex Jones.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722

i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    WaitnSince67WaitnSince67 Milton, Ontario Canada Posts: 79

Washington, DC (June 14, 1998)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018)
    Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    :rofl:

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    seekeane said:
    It’s annoying that they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and can’t get over the fact that someone might have a different way of thinking. Climate change is real and it’s our oppressors fault(Hint: DJT is FIGHTING our oppressors head on!!). Our oppressors want to siphon our money through various climate change schemes.

I hope my fellow Pearl Jam fans are able to think for themselves and not eat up whatever comes out of Ed’s mouth.

godfather?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    imagine stanning for a president who will soon preside over the largest peacetime loss of life in 100 years because (((globalists, or something)))

at least own an evil persona and be original
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    seekeane said:

Wow.  Good, quality stuff here 🤣🤣🤣
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    They don’t HAVE to. They WANT to 
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yay! Q Anon! How's that pizza?

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

I didn't follow the link, is it a Q Anon video??
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited March 2020

Bravo on 4th post!!!!    

Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    rgambs said:
    jeffbr said:

I didn't follow the link, is it a Q Anon video??
    Haha, yup. I clicked on it and lasted long enough to see the Q Anon logo coming up and bailed. Nothing in the video past the logo would be worth watching.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited March 2020
    1st post????   hmmmmmm I'm seeing a pattern.... nuff said... bye... 

What a joke (Obama that is)! This move by Eddie turns me off!!!

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    Be your own authority, not anyone else...except a conspiracy theory network that believes that the Clintons literally eat babies, the world is ruled by lizard-people, and... who knows what else!  
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    I’ve been hiding under a rock when it comes to Q anon stuff so I watched the video.  How anyone could have their worldview changed by this pile of garbage is beyond me?!  good guys vs the bad guys what is this a really bad episode of gi joe? And Trump of all people is the ultimate good guy and truth teller and everything will be exposed. If someone believes this garbage they are delusional.

Phoney baloney nonsense. I’m sorry I ever watched this complete dog shit. If you believe this crap you literally have zero critical thinking power.  Oh yeah and Ronald Raygunz The last great hero president before trump what the l hell?

At least now I know what Q anon is and how stupid it is and how brainless it’s followers must be.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    I’ve been hiding under a rock when it comes to Q anon stuff so I watched the video.  How anyone could have their worldview changed by this pile of garbage is beyond me?!  good guys vs the bad guys what is this a really bad episode of gi joe? And Trump of all people is the ultimate good guy and truth teller and everything will be exposed. If someone believes this garbage they are delusional.

Phoney baloney nonsense. I’m sorry I ever watched this complete dog shit. If you believe this crap you literally have zero critical thinking power.  Oh yeah and Ronald Raygunz The last great hero president before trump what the l hell?

At least now I know what Q anon is and how stupid it is and how brainless it’s followers must be.  
    Don't give up yet, if you really want to learn about Q Anon, watch this video.  You won't be sorry.
    https://youtu.be/VGrfN3v5JL8
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    seekeane said:

godfather?
    :lol::lol::lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    seekeane said:

Makes sense. 

I need to start watching Fox news and Alex Jones.
    😂😂😂
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    You’re complaint is they can’t get over the fact that people may have a different way of thinking... maybe you should stop complaining and get over the fact that they think differently than you. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Longest trailer for a B apocalyptic movie I've seen in some time.  Will there be a sequel "R"?  I'll keep an eye on Netflix and the rating.  Or not.  
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    RS151862 said:
    You’re complaint is they can’t get over the fact that people may have a different way of thinking... maybe you should stop complaining and get over the fact that they think differently than you. 
    goddammit that is profound
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RS151862 said:
    I'm not sure who "you" and "they" are, but are you trying to defend QAnon? It isn't that they think differently. It is that they are batshit crazy, and their fucking conspiracy theories have killed people. Different thinking is fine. Dangerous conspiracy theories aren't. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Meanwhile, somewhere in England...
    https://youtu.be/0SshfyiicVU
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    jeffbr said:
    RS151862 said:
    I'm not sure who "you" and "they" are, but are you trying to defend QAnon? It isn't that they think differently. It is that they are batshit crazy, and their fucking conspiracy theories have killed people. Different thinking is fine. Dangerous conspiracy theories aren't. 
    I’m simply saying the op is complaining about the exact thing he’s doing himself. I don’t know where you got that other nonsense.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    RS151862 said:
    jeffbr said:
    RS151862 said:
    I’m simply saying the op is complaining about the exact thing he’s doing himself. I don’t know where you got that other nonsense.
    That's why I asked the question. I couldn't tell whether you were defending the OP, or responding to the OP. My "other nonsense" was that the bullshit theories the OP seems to believe are not just differences of opinion. They're dangerous.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    seekeane said:

godfather?
    Seriously? Give godfather some credit 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    edited March 2020
    seekeane said:

godfather?
    Seriously? Give godfather some credit 
    Godfather if you are reading this, hope all is well.
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    I think the only people who have Trump Derangement Syndrome are the ones who voted for him. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mandarine65mandarine65 Posts: 133
    edited April 2020
    It's not enough to deal with the same idiots complaining about the band's opinion, which basically has been the same for 30 years, we have to deal with the Q dumbnuts now? Can we ban that guy?