Options

Found ISO Frankfurt (RS)

LizJLizJ Posts: 335
edited July 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey there, looking for a spare 10c for Frankfurt and Amsterdam (Seats, but don’t worry, don’t wanna sit the whole time, just a bit scared of being in between a thousand people in the GA that are way taller than me  :)) .
Would try Vienna GA though as people said that you can stand quite chilled at the sides of the Golden Circle. First and second beers are on me 😉 ofc.

EDIT: Amsterdam found! 
Post edited by LizJ on

Comments

• Options
    I have a Vienna GA available, PM me if you want it...
  • Options
    Gone already. Sorry.
  • Options
    Thank you @one_stone, but might have found one for Vienna already. Btw your post in the Rumour Thread made me want to try GA/Golden Circle in Vienna ;-)
    Still loking for reserved Seats in Frankfurt and Amsterdam.
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    @LizJ Cool :) You definitely won't be dissapointed if Golden Circle in Vienna comes together as expected / usually. It's really pretty much free space in the back at the rail, especially on the side (I have seen people waltzing there during the last QOTSA show ;) ) and you are still in the first third of the floor...

Extra/pro tipp for Vienna: Given the layout / location of the Entrance it usually happens at each concert that the right side of the pit (i.e. Stones side for PJ) is even less crowded than the left side (most people enter on the left and they never walk through to the other side)
    Post edited by one_stone on
  • Options
    Noted. Thanks again. So I´ll see you on the right side of the pit  :)
  • Options
    LizJ said:
    Noted. Thanks again. So I´ll see you on the right side of the pit  :)
    Very high possibility that this is going to happen (exception if beer puts me in a mosh-pit-mood) :)
  • Options
    Amsterdam found. Still looking for Frankfurt (RS) and Vienna (GA) 😅. 
  • Options
    b2zerb2zer Posts: 199
    Hi. I have one Vienna GA if you still need. 
  • Options
    Seems I‘ve found the Vienna GA 👏🏼. Still looking for Frankfurt TC seats 😬
  • Options
    Frankfurt is really hard to get 😣. Still looking for one 10c ticket (reserved Seat).