Options

London Calling 2024

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    I received a 'Your tickets were delivered to your account!' message from AXS Tickets just a little while ago.

1. Get the Venue or AXS mobile app through the links below.
    2. Open the app and sign in to your AXS account to see your tickets.
    3. Show the tickets in the app at the venue entrance and get them scanned to enter.

On event night, please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the app, your phones date and time settings are set to automatic and screen is set to maximum brightness.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options

• Options
    AN126064AN126064 Earth Posts: 64
    AN126064 said:
    I have two 10c tickets I’m not going to be able to use. At cost of course. 
    Which day please
    Saturday 9 July sorry forgot they added the second show. 
    98 Camden, 98 E. Rutherford, 2000 Pittsburgh, 2000 Camden, 03 MSG, 03 Holmdel, 03 Camden, 05 Philly, 06 E. Rutherford, 06 Camden, 08 MSG2, 08 Camden, 09 Philly 1,2,3 (gave my ticket to 4 away for family obligation and kicking myself since), 10 Newark (my daughter's first show), 10 MSG1, 13 PIT, 13 BUF, 13 Barclays Center 1, 13 Philly 1, 13 Dallas, 15 NY Central Park (Global Citizen Fest, meh), 16 MSG 1 & 2, 16 Philly 2, 18 Amsterdam 1 (27 and counting!)
  • Options
    What about a 'print your tickets' option AXS? 
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 389
    Looking for 3 10c to night 1 and 1 10c for night 2 if anyone has extras
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Also anyone clear of the 10c section is for 10c only or just that 10c will be let in early but after that no difference ie it's ALL GA from that point forward 
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Pap said:
    I received a 'Your tickets were delivered to your account!' message from AXS Tickets just a little while ago.

1. Get the Venue or AXS mobile app through the links below.
    2. Open the app and sign in to your AXS account to see your tickets.
    3. Show the tickets in the app at the venue entrance and get them scanned to enter.

On event night, please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the app, your phones date and time settings are set to automatic and screen is set to maximum brightness.
    Hmm. I was less nervous before I read about everyone getting these emails. I'll just hope they're doing them in batches and mine will be along shortly.
  • Options
    UKBgirlUKBgirl UK Posts: 99
    RVMMFC said:
    Also anyone clear of the 10c section is for 10c only or just that 10c will be let in early but after that no difference ie it's ALL GA from that point forward 
    10c area at Hyde Park is separate and accessible by anyone with package tickets (Ultimate Bar, Hyde away etc) and 10c tickets.  The general admission is for the main area only, even if they have early admission tickets.  There's a site map on the BST app that shows it more clearly.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Awesome...tx!
  • Options
    UKBgirl said:
    RVMMFC said:
    10c area at Hyde Park is separate and accessible by anyone with package tickets (Ultimate Bar, Hyde away etc) and 10c tickets. 
    Season 3 Yes GIF by Friends - Find  Share on GIPHY
  • Options
    Pap said:
    UKBgirl said:
    RVMMFC said:
    10c area at Hyde Park is separate and accessible by anyone with package tickets (Ultimate Bar, Hyde away etc) and 10c tickets. 
    Season 3 Yes GIF by Friends - Find  Share on GIPHY
    🤣🤣🤣
    Gotta keep it classy!
  • Options
    Inion buiInion bui Posts: 16
    I have four Ten Club tickets for July 9th and I'm absolutely gutted that I can't make it. 

I just got my tickets this morning, but there's no option to sell, only transfer. I've never digitally resold a ticket before - before I offer them here, can anyone advise on the safest way to sell? Appreciate any advice!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    Inion bui said:
    I have four Ten Club tickets for July 9th and I'm absolutely gutted that I can't make it. 

I just got my tickets this morning, but there's no option to sell, only transfer. I've never digitally resold a ticket before - before I offer them here, can anyone advise on the safest way to sell? Appreciate any advice!
    I know people looking for tickets 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    RiderRider Posts: 125
    Inion bui said:

I will paypal you for a ticket and you can then transfer one to me.  Long time 10Club member!
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • Options
    Inion buiInion bui Posts: 16
    Great, delighted to be able to sell them on here if possible!

• Options
    Just a heads up for anyone waiting on tickets from Event Travel

Emailed them today and they responded that tickets have not been released to them yet but they expect them to be available by the end of next week.
  • Options
    RiderRider Posts: 125
    I need one 10club ticket for Saturday on London so my son and I can attend together!  Please let me know if you have one extra to sell.  Thanks!
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • Options
    U_it'sUUUU_it'sUUU Posts: 75
    Hi all
    can someone confirm please (if you know), if non 10C member can enter with a transferred ticked via AXS application in the concert from a 10C member. I have transferred one ticket (10C admission standing) to a friend of mine who is not a member, he received it in his app. Can he enter the festival at any other entrance point rather than the 10C? Because I presume at the 10C entry he would need to enter with the member (me). I would have found out for myself had I been able to go, because I wanted to see the show with my brother who bought a general sales ticket and he is not in 10C. But unfortunately I can’t.
  • Options
    renelesurrenelesur Dallas, TX Posts: 83
    U_it'sUUU said:
    Hi all
    can someone confirm please (if you know), if non 10C member can enter with a transferred ticked via AXS application in the concert from a 10C member. I have transferred one ticket (10C admission standing) to a friend of mine who is not a member, he received it in his app. Can he enter the festival at any other entrance point rather than the 10C? Because I presume at the 10C entry he would need to enter with the member (me). I would have found out for myself had I been able to go, because I wanted to see the show with my brother who bought a general sales ticket and he is not in 10C. But unfortunately I can’t.
    To the best of my knowledge, 10C membership was only required to PURCHASE 10C tickets.  10C membership is not required to enter with a 10C ticket so your brother or whoever should be fine to enter with a 10C ticket.  It's not like you have to show proof of 10C membership to enter with a 10C ticket.  

11/15/2013 - Dallas, TX; 11/16/2013 - Oklahoma City, OK;

8/10/2018 - Safeco Field, Seattle, WA; 8/18 & 20/2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL; 9/2 & 4/2018 - Fenway Park, Boston, MA

7/8 & 9/2022 - Hyde Park, London, EN,   UPCOMING: Nashville, St. Louis, OKC

• Options
    U_it'sUUU said:
    Hi all
    10c area at Hyde Park is open to anyone with premium (ultimate bar, Hydeaway etc) and those purchased via 10c.  10c membership won't be a requirement for these gigs so your brother will be fine so long as he has a 10c ticket.
  • Options
    Rider said:
    I need one 10club ticket for Saturday on London so my son and I can attend together!  Please let me know if you have one extra to sell.  Thanks!
    Loads being offered on PJ groups on Facebook if you're still looking.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,503
    renelesur said:
    U_it'sUUU said:
    Hi all
    To the best of my knowledge, 10C membership was only required to PURCHASE 10C tickets.  10C membership is not required to enter with a 10C ticket so your brother or whoever should be fine to enter with a 10C ticket.  It's not like you have to show proof of 10C membership to enter with a 10C ticket.  
    You will be required to do the secret 10C handshake as you enter. 😉
  • Options
    Looks for three (3) 10c tickets for Friday night the 8th

Will buy as singles, pair or all 3 from one seller/transferer
  • Options
    U_it'sUUUU_it'sUUU Posts: 75
    renelesur said:
    U_it'sUUU said:
    Hi all
    Oh thank you and everyone who answered! It’s reassuring to know that it won’t go wasted because I didn’t want to sell it but offer it to a friend of mine who lives in London, is a fan and doesn’t need to plan anything…
  • Options
    renelesurrenelesur Dallas, TX Posts: 83
    Did anyone purchase a 2-day Summer Garden ticket for PJ weekend?  If so, does it show up in your BST/AXS app as a separate ticket for each day or does it only show up for one day (Friday)?  I would expect to see a ticket for each day rather than having to scan in the Friday ticket for both days.  
    Thanks in advance for the feedback.

11/15/2013 - Dallas, TX; 11/16/2013 - Oklahoma City, OK;

8/10/2018 - Safeco Field, Seattle, WA; 8/18 & 20/2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL; 9/2 & 4/2018 - Fenway Park, Boston, MA

7/8 & 9/2022 - Hyde Park, London, EN,   UPCOMING: Nashville, St. Louis, OKC

• Options
    EN13494EN13494 Posts: 2
    renelesur said:
    Did anyone purchase a 2-day Summer Garden ticket for PJ weekend?  If so, does it show up in your BST/AXS app as a separate ticket for each day or does it only show up for one day (Friday)?  I would expect to see a ticket for each day rather than having to scan in the Friday ticket for both days.  
    Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    In the AXS app, it originally showed up as 2 separate tickets before the QR codes were delivered.  When the Friday QR code was delivered, Saturday disappeared for a few days, but then it returned and there are now separate QR codes for each day.
  • Options
    vampC83vampC83 Germany Posts: 23
    I have one TC GA ticket for sale for June 9th
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • Options
    Dewback13Dewback13 Charlotte, NC Posts: 6
    edited June 2022
    I have a pair of 10c tickets for boths night that I am looking to sell for FV of course.

Update. Friday sold. 

Still have pair of 10x tickets for Saturday’s July 9th show. 
    Post edited by Dewback13 on
  • Options
    Dewback13 said:
    I have a pair of 10c tickets for boths night that I am looking to sell for FV of course.
    Pmd you