• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752
    Update from Ticketmaster ..

• Options

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    demetrios said:

I hope all of you can make the new dates!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    https://pearljam.com/news/tour-postponement-faq

North American Tour Postponement FAQ

1. Will tickets purchased for the postponed shows be valid for the rescheduled dates?

Yes. All tickets will be honored for the new show dates. Those who are unable to make the show will have the option of getting their tickets refunded. Refunds will take place at your point of purchase.

2. Will the European shows get postponed?

Given the rapidly changing situation, we feel it is too far out to postpone the European shows. We will continue to assess the situation and make a decision closer to the time of the tour. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Similar to the North American tour, if we were to postpone, tickets would be honored for the rescheduled dates.

3. When will you have the rescheduled dates?

We are working as fast as we can with all our partners to confirm new dates in a fluid situation. We ask you to please refrain from contacting venues and promoters as they will not have any additional information to provide you.

4. You reference leg 1 of a tour, does this mean there will be a leg 2?

Yes, we hope so! We are working to maximize the number of opportunities to play music for you guys. Stay tuned.

5. Will Gigaton Listening Experience in Dolby Atmos still be taking place in movie theaters around the world?

This decision will be made at a local level by the theaters where you’re attending. Please contact them for more information.

6. When did you make the decision to postpone leg 1?

We have been through a lot as a band over the past 30 years and we did not make this decision lightly. Our team worked tirelessly to see if we could keep the tour going. It became clear by Monday afternoon that we would not be able to - in good conscience - head out on the road. Even though our gear was already en route and our crew was on the ground for rehearsals, we made the difficult decision to postpone. We wanted you all to know as soon as we knew so you could make your own plans.

7. Does anyone in the band have coronavirus?

No. We postponed the tour out of an abundance of caution and concern for our fans, our touring staff, and everyone’s families and communities. We appreciate everyone’s support. We continue to follow the precautionary measures recommended by the King County Health Department and urge everyone to do the same. 

8. Does this affect the album release?

No. We can’t wait to share new music with you on March 27th.

9. Can I still get the new album and/or merchandise from the PJ store?

Yes. We are still shipping orders and will close the web store if we are unable to fulfill orders for any reason.

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Well done
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Pure class....thank you, PJ.  And thank you re: #4. :-)
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,798
    demetrios said:
    https://pearljam.com/news/tour-postponement-faq

North American Tour Postponement FAQ

1. Will tickets purchased for the postponed shows be valid for the rescheduled dates?

Yes. All tickets will be honored for the new show dates. Those who are unable to make the show will have the option of getting their tickets refunded. Refunds will take place at your point of purchase.

2. Will the European shows get postponed?

Given the rapidly changing situation, we feel it is too far out to postpone the European shows. We will continue to assess the situation and make a decision closer to the time of the tour. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Similar to the North American tour, if we were to postpone, tickets would be honored for the rescheduled dates.

3. When will you have the rescheduled dates?

We are working as fast as we can with all our partners to confirm new dates in a fluid situation. We ask you to please refrain from contacting venues and promoters as they will not have any additional information to provide you.

4. You reference leg 1 of a tour, does this mean there will be a leg 2?

Yes, we hope so! We are working to maximize the number of opportunities to play music for you guys. Stay tuned.

5. Will Gigaton Listening Experience in Dolby Atmos still be taking place in movie theaters around the world?

This decision will be made at a local level by the theaters where you’re attending. Please contact them for more information.

6. When did you make the decision to postpone leg 1?

We have been through a lot as a band over the past 30 years and we did not make this decision lightly. Our team worked tirelessly to see if we could keep the tour going. It became clear by Monday afternoon that we would not be able to - in good conscience - head out on the road. Even though our gear was already en route and our crew was on the ground for rehearsals, we made the difficult decision to postpone. We wanted you all to know as soon as we knew so you could make your own plans.

7. Does anyone in the band have coronavirus?

No. We postponed the tour out of an abundance of caution and concern for our fans, our touring staff, and everyone’s families and communities. We appreciate everyone’s support. We continue to follow the precautionary measures recommended by the King County Health Department and urge everyone to do the same. 

8. Does this affect the album release?

No. We can’t wait to share new music with you on March 27th.

9. Can I still get the new album and/or merchandise from the PJ store?

Yes. We are still shipping orders and will close the web store if we are unable to fulfill orders for any reason.

Pearl Jam didn’t have to put this out but I really appreciated that they did.  Props boys 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,912
    Thanks PJ! Wasn’t coming over for any shows but thanks for the updates on a variety of trending questions!

cant wait for new music and hopefully see you in Oz real soon! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    New PJ photo

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    man i need this album right now. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Yeah - agreed. Esp now that the tour is postponed. Jonesing hard for Gigaton...

RELEASE IT BOYS!  Do it for the children.
  • Options
    They even got a new picture taken! That’s a rarity 😂
  • Options
    pmcgrath5pmcgrath5 Posts: 20
    thoughts on a third single? would imagine it would be next week if it is coming.
  • Options
  • Options
    PJALKPJALK Posts: 83
    bigbiggzy said:
    Yeah - agreed. Esp now that the tour is postponed. Jonesing hard for Gigaton...

RELEASE IT BOYS!  Do it for the children.
    Bump.
    Need the album now.  😀
  • Options
    Huh?! They say Stone and Matt are actually singing the songs they wrote the lyrics for. That can’t be right?! One of the other reviews said Ed is singing all of them and no other review mentioned it
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    I was just going to ask, did I miss this somewhere?  Maybe they mean they wrote the lyrics?
  • Options
    I was just going to ask, did I miss this somewhere?  Maybe they mean they wrote the lyrics?
    Matt, Stone and Jeff wrote the lyrics to one song each. I just don’t think they’re actually singing them
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Can’t wait until March 27th. Man I need this now. Hope everyone is staying safe.........
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    So nice to have something to look forward to 
  • Options
    So nice to have something to look forward to 
    Indeed! 
  • Options
    TH254236TH254236 Posts: 3
    Does anyone know who wrote Who ever said and seven o clock? For the rest of the songs the articles mention it but not for these two. Thanks 
  • Options
    Danny Clinch Photography - Just want to say how stoked i am to have shot some new photographs for Pearl Jam . Love this band , love these humans ! Thanks to my crew , @_codycutter @snaptaker Backdrop by Ryan @roughluxebackdrops #pearljam #gigaton #gigatonpearljam" @Danny_Clinch