2023/2024 NBA Season October 18th Opening Tip off! Pg 48

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Anyone participating in a wave should immediately be ejected and permanently banned from the arena. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Anyone participating in a wave should immediately be ejected and permanently banned from the arena. 
    You sit next to Wobbie in the crabby section?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Why the Celtics uniforms match the bucs and not the Garden floor are beyond me…
    60 pt, 21 rb, 10 as..Mythical Luca!!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3054289938205247
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Luka, if he has help, will be unstoppable.  I've been saying this.  Get him some better help and the team will be amazing.

I haven't been paying attention but is NOLA winning because of Zion or are they playing bad teams?

Don't trust the Nets so anything they do, I don't give a shit.  They are just one situation away from becoming pumpkins again.

Lakers w AD are championship caliber, he is that good when he is on the floor, only problem is he is hurt all the time and whenever he hits the floor I cringe.

Keep seeing 76ers talk about missing Maxey.  I want to see that kid play more and see how much better they can get.

has anyone watched the Clippers?  Is Kawhi still good?
    Why the Celtics uniforms match the bucs and not the Garden floor are beyond me…
    The uniform madness in the NBA needs to stop. 

Fucking Nike....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    edited December 2022

Don't trust the Nets so anything they do, I don't give a shit.  They are just one situation away from becoming pumpkins again.

Lakers w AD are championship caliber, he is that good when he is on the floor, only problem is he is hurt all the time and whenever he hits the floor I cringe.

Lakers when both AD and LeBron have played this year are...wait for it...8-11.
    That is far from championship caliber.
    Post edited by Poncier on
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier said:

Lakers when both AD and LeBron have played this year are...wait for it...8-11.
    That is far from championship caliber.
    The games I watched they played great together.  First few not so much.  They beat Giannis and company, so not sure what games youve seen them play together?

Sometimes certain things need to pass the eye test.  When AD is healthy, he passes the eye test.  Can't argue the record though.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Luka, if he has help, will be unstoppable.  I've been saying this.  Get him some better help and the team will be amazing.

I haven't been paying attention but is NOLA winning because of Zion or are they playing bad teams?

Keep seeing 76ers talk about missing Maxey.  I want to see that kid play more and see how much better they can get.

I follow the Clippers.  Kawhi is still great!

Now that the are injury-free, hopefully they can rise to the top of the wide-open West!
  • JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luka, if he has help, will be unstoppable.  I've been saying this.  Get him some better help and the team will be amazing.

Now that the are injury-free, hopefully they can rise to the top of the wide-open West!
    Thanks I was curious about him.  The reporting is quite.  I know he's only avg 16pts a game so he can't be on the hype train.
    edited December 2022
    JOEJOEJOE said:

Thanks I was curious about him.  The reporting is quite.  I know he's only avg 16pts a game so he can't be on the hype train.
    I think that's because he was on a minutes restriction until the last couple weeks or so. He looked great in a loss to the 76'ers on Friday. Clippers seem like a really good, deep team to me. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Donovan Mitchell w 71.

Ja Morant giving away his shoes to a fan.  I love, love, love when the players give out their shoes.
    Wait a minute...the shoes he was wearing?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Wait a minute...the shoes he was wearing?
    Yes.  The players take them off their feet and give them away to fans.  It's one of the cooler things I like about the game and being a sneakerhead.
    Yes.  The players take them off their feet and give them away to fans.  It's one of the cooler things I like about the game and being a sneakerhead.
    Oh wow. Well count me out on that. I'm not much of a sneaker collector...plus I don't care for smelly shoes. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Oh wow. Well count me out on that. I'm not much of a sneaker collector...plus I don't care for smelly shoes. lol
    lol, they wear them for all of 20 minutes then change out of them.  New pair for warmups, game and half.  3 pairs a game they get.
    lol, they wear them for all of 20 minutes then change out of them.  New pair for warmups, game and half.  3 pairs a game they get.
    Never knew that. Interesting.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Never knew that. Interesting.
    Look up Westbrook shoes. He looks for a fan to give away his warmups.

Lebron is famous for giving away kicks too.  Again, it's really cool to see that.

Years ago there was a kid who got burnt by his father and Jordan gave him a bunch of game worn shoes. 
  • Dam Dollar hit 70 and not a peep huh?  This thread must be dead...
    Dam Dollar hit 70 and not a peep huh?  This thread must be dead...
    Dame Dolla as in Damian Lillard?
    Did he drive 70 MPH on I-84?

Now Donovan Mitchell on the other hand dropped 71 points in OT the other night.
    I tuned into the Mitchell game after the Sixers. Crazy performance out of him...including getting his own foul shot rebound and sending them to OT. 

Scoring has never been higher throughout the league this year. It's routine for Embiid to just casually put up 35 or 40+ a night now. Amazing how easy it is for him and others to score at will now .
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Poncier said:
    Dam Dollar hit 70 and not a peep huh?  This thread must be dead...
    Dame Dolla as in Damian Lillard?
    Did he drive 70 MPH on I-84?

Now Donovan Mitchell on the other hand dropped 71 points in OT the other night.
    Donovan Mitchell.. Sorry. Long week...
    ..including getting his own foul shot rebound and sending them to OT. 

Which the league later admitted in the last 2 minute report was a lane violation and shouldn't have counted, ending the game in regulation and Mitchell with a mere 56 points.
    Poncier said:
    ..including getting his own foul shot rebound and sending them to OT. 

Which the league later admitted in the last 2 minute report was a lane violation and shouldn't have counted, ending the game in regulation and Mitchell with a mere 56 points.
    ...and a Cavs loss which I was rooting for! Darn it
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I tuned into the Mitchell game after the Sixers. Crazy performance out of him...including getting his own foul shot rebound and sending them to OT. 

Scoring has never been higher throughout the league this year. It's routine for Embiid to just casually put up 35 or 40+ a night now. Amazing how easy it is for him and others to score at will now .
    You can see the streakyness in the teams as they all live and die by the 3pt.  See the average scores of games now?  122-123.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    I tuned into the Mitchell game after the Sixers. Crazy performance out of him...including getting his own foul shot rebound and sending them to OT. 

still taking ben simmons over donovan?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

^Euro on Euro crime.