Options

1998 Alpine/Chicago Poster for Trade - Emek Prints Wanted (Emek Edmonton AP & Emek Portland AP)

Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
edited August 2019 in Lost Dogs
Title says it all.  I have a 1998 Alpine/Chicago Poster for trade.  I am looking to trade it for BOTH (TOGETHER- 2 for 1) the Emek Edmonton Signed & Numbered AP and the Emek Portland Signed & Numbered AP.  My poster is Near Mint (pictures upon request), it is NOT dry mounted and I would want both Emek posters to also be Mint/Near Mint and not dry mounted.  Mine is not signed and/or numbered, but given the value of this print, I would want both the Emek Edmonton and the Emek Portland to both be signed and numbered AP's.  Only interested in trades.  This poster is not for sale.  PM me if interested.  Thanks!
Post edited by Mr. Fixer on

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,531
    A big boy trade right here.  Good luck.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    I’d do this trade in a heartbeat but my wife would NEVER let me sell my Chief AP.  She’s ruined many deals..
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    I only have 1/2 FML
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Hey OP, I’ll trade you one of my S/N Sperry’s you see below for your Chicago poster. I was in Chicago for that show at the United Center! 

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Hey OP, I’ll trade you one of my S/N Sperry’s you see below for your Chicago poster. I was in Chicago for that show at the United Center! 

Love that old school PJ poster. Had the same one hanging in my room in high school!  Long gone now but definitely a great one 

"words and music...keep me floating along" - Jeff Ament
    Tor 93 - Tor 96 - Barrie 98 - Tor 00 - Buffalo 03 - Tor 03 - Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Tor - 05 - Tor 06 - EV Massey Hall I & II Tor 09, Chicago 09, Cleveland 10, Buffalo 10, Tor I & II 2011 - Hamilton 2011 - Vancouver 2011 - Wrigley 13 - Buffalo 13 - Ottawa 16 - Toronto I & II 2016 Fenway 2016 Night 2 - Wrigley 18 I & II - Hamilton & Toronto 2022
  • Options

Thanks for your interest buddy, but just looking for the Emek’s.
  • Options
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Title says it all.  I have a 1998 Alpine/Chicago Poster for trade.  I am looking to trade it for BOTH the Emek Edmonton and the Emek Portland.  My poster is Near Mint (pictures upon request), it is NOT dry mounted and I would want both Emek posters to also be Mint/Near Mint and not dry mounted.  Mine is not signed and/or numbered, but given the value of this print, I would want both the Emek Edmonton and the Emek Portland to both be signed and numbered.  Only interested in trades.  This poster is not for sale.  PM me if interested.  Thanks!
    Bump
  • Options
    i've always found it strange that folks tie themselves to a very specific trade. why not be open to selling and using the money to buy the prints you want? i'm just thinking out loud...i have no horse in the race. i do wish you luck in your search...it seems like a fair trade. 
  • Options
    i've always found it strange that folks tie themselves to a very specific trade. why not be open to selling and using the money to buy the prints you want? i'm just thinking out loud...i have no horse in the race. i do wish you luck in your search...it seems like a fair trade. 
    You raise very fair point, no worries. I have thought about doing such. However, there is no guarantee that I will ever find the specific prints I am looking for if I would indeed sell this one. For instance, there is a S/N Portland on EBay right now, but I may be outbid in the end.  Additionally, I can’t find a S/N Emek Edmonton for sale anywhere. Furthermore, I find that selling stuff can just be a bit of a pain in the ass, lol. I seem to have better luck on this forum.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,154
    Mr. Fixer said:

... For instance, there is a S/N Portland on EBay right now... 
    It's signed, but I don't see a number 
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 404
    Yeah looks like a show print that someone had Emek sign and doodle it. I wouldn’t pay the same price that the 100 AP signed and numbered go for. 
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    SHZA said:
    Mr. Fixer said:

just signed/doodled. Not an AP.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,154
    SHZA said:
    Mr. Fixer said:

Looks like some people retracted their bids. I believe it was up to $900, now back to $525. 
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Mr. Fixer said:

Looks like some people retracted their bids. I believe it was up to $900, now back to $525. 
    might be why lol