Options

2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,977
    Will the poster be The Who inspired for Wembley?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    demetrios said:
      Damn, I'm so fu**ing jealous, LOL!!!!
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    edited July 2019
    Heartbroken! Waited for hours for the Dublin poster, had a friend help me get it into the tight tube, got home to open it and it’s been torn! Must have happened when they were rolling it up. Does anyone have a second poster I could buy?
    By the look of it, probably more likely happened when you removed it from the tube, twisted too hard. Don't feel bad - we've all done it. Well, maybe not that bad but I sure have bent a few corners that way in my day.
    Post edited by shecky on
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,938
    No poster tubes inside wembley. Wtf are we meant to do......
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807

Poster will be $80 US. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,707
    ouch, you could try Tom at Given to Live - he may have one left
  • Options
    A  few damaged Dublin posters on Ebay. Tubes were horrible, not suitable at all, far too thin for the very heavy card stock used in the poster.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Heartbroken! Waited for hours for the Dublin poster, had a friend help me get it into the tight tube, got home to open it and it’s been torn! Must have happened when they were rolling it up. Does anyone have a second poster I could buy?
    You can repair that with an acid free fabric tape. Will you still see it? Probably a lil, but tape from the back, bottom of the rip first, top of the rip second, then very gently pat the ripped part down from the front. (Don't rub, because you could pull it up.) After you get it preliminarily attached, place a piece of paper on top and then rub in the direction of the rip. 

It'll be okay. I'm sorry that happened though. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    edited July 2019
    deadendp said:
    You can repair that with an acid free fabric tape. Will you still see it? Probably a lil, but tape from the back, bottom of the rip first, top of the rip second, then very gently pat the ripped part down from the front. (Don't rub, because you could pull it up.) After you get it preliminarily attached, place a piece of paper on top and then rub in the direction of the rip. 

Very good tutorial on repairing a tear, deadendp! And Acid-Free Tape is easily available from Amazon or a local art supply store. I personally use 'Transparent Mending Tissue' made by Lineco but anything "Archival" or "acid-free" will work. I've attached a photo of the kind I use. Good luck.
    Post edited by shecky on
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Least favourite Mumford out of the 5 he has done and I thought Boston was just ok. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    PJNB said:
    Least favourite Mumford out of the 5 he has done and I thought Boston was just ok. 
    Do you think it will sell out?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    PJNB said:
    Not a fan either. I don’t care for a modern stadium being a focal point of the print. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited July 2019
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Hard to say if they are going to give this the ballpark treatment or not. Either way it will sell out for sure at the venue. How fast is anyones guess. The AP will be in seconds like the Boston though. Also the print is ok and probably looks better in person but just has a bit of fatigue on it imo. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,938
    demetrios said:

We have a winner.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Hard to say if they are going to give this the ballpark treatment or not. Either way it will sell out for sure at the venue. How fast is anyones guess. The AP will be in seconds like the Boston though. Also the print is ok and probably looks better in person but just has a bit of fatigue on it imo. 
    Sort of agree. Like the lettering though. Yep it will sell out regardless.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,390
    It will sell out... but this ain’t it. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    Love the colors
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I am not a big fan of this Wembley poster. I mean, it is nice but not special.
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Justin Erickson is the clear winner of the Euro tour run
  • Options
    jfburkeiiijfburkeiii Posts: 42
    shecky said:
    deadendp said:

Very good tutorial on repairing a tear, deadendp! And Acid-Free Tape is easily available from Amazon or a local art supply store. I personally use 'Transparent Mending Tissue' made by Lineco but anything "Archival" or "acid-free" will work. I've attached a photo of the kind I use. Good luck.

• Options
    jfburkeiiijfburkeiii Posts: 42
    Thanks so much everyone! That’s amazing advice on the acid free tape to repair the rip. I’ll check it out. 
  • Options
    So, what's your favourite Eddie Vedder 2019 European Poster?

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    Du for the win!
    (A bunch I like there, though)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,390
    Lisbon, EZ.

The new poster looks more like Axl Rose than EV 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016