Options

Avocado Outro

vzouzalvzouzal Posts: 202
edited March 2019 in The Porch
Ive often asked myself what if it all ended with the cosmic outro at the end of the Avocado album? Would have been the same as if Jordan would’ve stayed retired the second time.
Ultimately my conclusion is that whenever they decide to hang em up is not worth speculating on.
When Chris Cornell died I was very vocal on this forum and ended up posting things I regret. As fans it’s sometimes hard to turn off the passion, which is the beauty of being fans. I guess in the end, we should just enjoy the ride. Because one day the “new” music will ultimately die, hopefully a long, long, long time from now, like “ one more, then two more, then three more and then two more after that”.........

I also believe sometimes it would be hard to go back and play certain songs, as they take you back to a place and time, that maybe you don’t want to go back to. Or perhaps something changes and certain songs just become too much to revisit.

Enough rambling, whenever the time comes, “the memories will be so thick you’ll have to brush them away from your face” and I’ll still be hearing that outro to Avocado, smiling ear to ear.

Fellas, thanks so much for the road to here and “wherever we might go”....

Post edited by vzouzal on

Comments