How much was the Variant?

$100.00
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited September 2018

$100.00
    Thank you. And $75 for reg. Not bad.

If anyone scored a variant to trade, let me know your desires. 
  • Options
    HH140540 said:
    Variant up on eBay already.

3 up on EBay, to be more specific. 
    Duh
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    nice poster LOL
  • Options
    HH140540 said:
    Variant up on eBay already.

3 up on EBay, to be more specific. 
    Duh
    Oh, snap!
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

ISO Variant BTW
    Variant $100, Regular $75
  • Options
    Gah I Really wanted one, it's the only one I couldn't get my hands on... Anybody want to flip one to me
  • Options
    Mate where's Prague and Krakow 
  • Options
    Trading StoriesTrading Stories Boston Posts: 84
    I gottaah say Santos L. Halpaah is friend to Bahhston. Just out there doing the laawwds work
    Hartford 9/13/98, Montreal 6/29/03, Mansfield 7/2/03 7/3/03 7/11/03, Boston 9/28/04, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08 6/30/08, Chicago 8/24/09, Boston 5/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11 9/4/11, Worcester 10/15 10/16, Hartford 10/25 Fenway 1&2 EV - Boston 8/1 8/2, Albany 8/6
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382

$100.00
    Thank you. And $75 for reg. Not bad.

If anyone scored a variant to trade, let me know your desires. 
     Thanks Alpine Bound for the trade! My Shuss variant for the Thomas, Wrigley dad hat, and $30 cash. Equal face value trading like the good ol’ days! I appreciate it greatly!  
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Pictures of the variant?
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Thanks but isn’t that the show edition picture?
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    skinnyportageeskinnyportagee Texas Posts: 145
    RobbyD462 said:
    Thanks but isn’t that the show edition picture?
    The yellow is the variant. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825
    Will there be any show edition prints sold here as well @Santos L. Halper or that's it?
  • Options
    Grrrrrr... Driving when this hit but, it's not a zippo!!!

• Options
    I saw Methane take a beating for its DMB Gorge night 1 poster. I read the artist's reaction to the criticism and it was very human. I truly felt badly for him (them).  

I originally knocked the Shuss poster. I retract any criticism I uttered. It just doesn't fit my tastes, but that doesn't qualify me as an art critic. I'm glad people are digging it!

In the event anyone cares... I'm going to do my best to keep critical thoughts to myself when evaluating posters from here on. I'll still participate in stuff like ranking them, or choosing a personal favourite, but with negativity aside. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Some loser on facebook trying to raffle a variant already.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,759
    Horse2345 said:
    Some loser on facebook trying to raffle a variant already.
    These people actually make me more angry than eBay flippers. 
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I saw Methane take a beating for its DMB Gorge night 1 poster. I read the artist's reaction to the criticism and it was very human. I truly felt badly for him (them).  

I originally knocked the Shuss poster. I retract any criticism I uttered. It just doesn't fit my tastes, but that doesn't qualify me as an art critic. I'm glad people are digging it!

In the event anyone cares... I'm going to do my best to keep critical thoughts to myself when evaluating posters from here on. I'll still participate in stuff like ranking them, or choosing a personal favourite, but with negativity aside. 
     Good for you man. 
    The world needs a lot more of this type of thinking.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Anyone have a variant for trade?
  • Options

Good for you man. 
    The world needs a lot more of this type of thinking.
    Trust me when I say I'm not the poster boy for this. I've got a lot of work to do, but I'm optimistic I'll eventually get there.
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 898

Methane has had some pretty phoned in posters for dmb so maybe in some way this will kick them in the right direction. But yeah, people forget that these are folks that make their living off of that and art is such a subjective thing.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    KN219077 said:

Methane has had some pretty phoned in posters for dmb so maybe in some way this will kick them in the right direction. But yeah, people forget that these are folks that make their living off of that and art is such a subjective thing.
    Where is Methane's response, I'd like to read it.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Jed said:
    KN219077 said:

Where is Methane's response, I'd like to read it.

Thanks!

It was on Instagram which I don't have. Essentially, many people were calling their night 1 Gorge poster sh*t. Others were coming to the defence of the poster saying they liked it. Methane was really sheepish in their responses to the supportive people saying things like, "Apparently not everybody feels the same way."

It was a sobering moment for me. I sincerely felt bad for the artist. I never liked the print to be honest, but I have two Methane prints framed and hanging on the walls in my house that I love. 
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    edited September 2018
    No drop today? @Santos L. Halper
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    https://pearljam.com/shop/posters

Shuss signed Variant is sold out.

Shuss AP is sold out.

Kevin is stoked, Thanks!!

That's it for today. Enjoy Labor Day!

slh

How many AP S/N for each? 100 variant? 100 SE S/N?
  • Options
    skinnyportageeskinnyportagee Texas Posts: 145
    edited September 2018
    LukinAtU said:
    https://pearljam.com/shop/posters

Shuss signed Variant is sold out.

Shuss AP is sold out.

Kevin is stoked, Thanks!!

That's it for today. Enjoy Labor Day!

slh

How many AP S/N for each? 100 variant? 100 SE S/N?
    I think it was 300 AP, 80 variant.
    Post edited by skinnyportagee on
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 404
    300 AP 80 variant. 
  • Options

In the event anyone cares... I'm going to do my best to keep critical thoughts to myself when evaluating posters from here on. I'll still participate in stuff like ranking them, or choosing a personal favourite, but with negativity aside
    u got it. bravo & congrats!
    it took me a long time to get it. pat yourself on the back because there are many people who don't get it and that's just sad.
This discussion has been closed.