Touring Band

lazygun_99lazygun_99 Posts: 73
edited January 2004 in The Porch
I have just joined this century and bought a DVD player. I have touring band VHS is it worth investing in it on DVD for the extras?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I would say YES. I love watching the bonus features. The band montage and Smile are my favorites. And the videos are good too! Also, its so much easier if you want to skip and only watch certain parts.
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    YES... for me the bonus is the best part of the dvd !!
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Don't forget the Matt Cam.... having a drum obsession (even though I only play the guitar) watchin him go loose on Even Flow is fantastic....

To answer your question: go for it. Sound is much better and doesn't wear down over time. Plus, as said, the bonus features are great.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • consider it bought. thanks for the help
  • star25star25 Posts: 16
    oh, and the Oceans video! that i love.
    you're cool, and cold in your calculations
    we're friends, only because of my situation
  • WernyWerny Posts: 63
    The first DVD I ever brought was a good one... Ok I got it for Christmas but I asked for it! BRILLIANT!

That Evolution video is as meaningful as any other song will ever be. Scary shit.

And the Oceans video, that's one of my favourite songs and the video rooooocks!

Hehe, my Mum's b/f's name is Matt Cameron. I can see resemblence :) (crazy)

I like the renditions of Even Flow and Daughter, and Given to Fly in which he points out that signing shiela... lol
    This puke stinks like beer, and everybody's here, so come on come on come on, let's lay waste to this Century...
  • youve gotta love the jones beach version of daughter, possibly one of my favorites.
    The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
    Thomas Jefferson
  • Pearl JenPearl Jen Posts: 136
    Originally posted by OnceDivided
    I would say YES. I love watching the bonus features. The band montage and Smile are my favorites. And the videos are good too! Also, its so much easier if you want to skip and only watch certain parts.

Yes the montages are sooo good! They are usually the first things I watch when I watch Touring Band!
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I remember how I felt 20 years ago...lol