Options

psst 8/7/2018 part 2

Comments

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    baseborn said:
    hacohen3 said:
    Just spoke to 10Club on phone. I had a pending charge on my credit card but no email or anything in my order history. Bad news I didn’t get the poster. FYI for anyone in the same boat. This sucks 
    That’s some serious bullshit imo. I’ve paid and the item came out of my cart, and the transaction showed as approved on my credit card. I assumed it had gone through, but I’ve had no email and the order doesn’t show in my history. I’ve emailed them but had nothing back yet. I’ll be majorly unhappy if I don’t get one. Merch was a disaster at the shows and now it’s a disaster on the site. 
    If you didn’t get a confirmation number I wouldn’t expect to get anything. For the mystery vinyl sale a while back I had a pending charge on my cc and received a confirmation email. However, no confirmation number was on the email and I didn’t get the vinyl. 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    baseborn said:
    bbiggs said:
    I wonder how many posters were in the drop. 
    Not enough. Which is the problem. And the reason they go for upwards of 10 times (and up) the price on eBay and expressobeans within minutes of the drop. It’s stupid.
    Agreed. Hopefully yours goes through since the transaction was charged. I couldn’t even get to that point because of the Mickey Mouse site crashing. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I’m in the same boat as many on here with the cc charge but no luck.  Don’t freak out, it’s all part of the game.  Sometimes you eat the bar and we’ll, sometimes the bar eats you.  Or something like that.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    bbiggs said:
    baseborn said:
    bbiggs said:
    Not enough. Which is the problem. And the reason they go for upwards of 10 times (and up) the price on eBay and expressobeans within minutes of the drop. It’s stupid.
    Agreed. Hopefully yours goes through since the transaction was charged. I couldn’t even get to that point because of the Mickey Mouse site crashing. 
    Leave me out of this 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    bbiggs said:
    baseborn said:
    bbiggs said:
    Leave me out of this 
    bbiggs said:
    baseborn said:
    bbiggs said:
    Leave me out of this 
    It's bad enough you ruined Star Wars!
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    bbiggs said:
    baseborn said:
    bbiggs said:
    Leave me out of this 
    :lol:
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    This site has mice?  Ironically, my mouse did not seem to be the problem checking out with the part 2 poster today..
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    What time did the Slater drop?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    What time did the Slater drop?
    Around 2:40 EST.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    That was a mess. I thought I put it in my cart 5-6 times but..
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJ-Cubs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    WTF is a facebook raffle? Can someone PM me a screen shot or a link or something? I dont facebook.
    People figured out you can take an item that maxes out for 200 on ebay, charge 50 people 10 bucks apiece, run a raffle, and make a huge profit and owe no fees, taxes, and people thanking them for the "opportunity"
    The raffles were cool when they were for charity.  Now many people are using them for personal profit/flipping.
    Exactly
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    WTF is a facebook raffle? Can someone PM me a screen shot or a link or something? I dont facebook.
    People figured out you can take an item that maxes out for 200 on ebay, charge 50 people 10 bucks apiece, run a raffle, and make a huge profit and owe no fees, taxes, and people thanking them for the "opportunity"
    The raffles were cool when they were for charity.  Now many people are using them for personal profit/flipping.
    Its a business/racket, point blank.

The trick is to get 4 posters and allow the winner to pick 1.  That way, people chasing all 4 posters individually are corralled, and afterwards, you still have 3 for future flips to couple with, say padova.  It also looks better until someone reads the fine prin

That's why said the other day fans become businessmen. They are not fans anymore. They don't care. Just want to make money and profit
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Padova poster is already on ebay. Flippers are not professionals only, flippers are 10 clubbers as well.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,952
    A high percentage 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,957
    deftones said:
    Padova poster is already on ebay. Flippers are not professionals only, flippers are 10 clubbers as well.
    How do u think so many people go to multiple shows? Dont be naive...A LOT of 10c members do this. Some are just transparent about it
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    9 new sales of Padova in EB today ....
  • Options
    just_one said:
    deftones said:
    How do u think so many people go to multiple shows? Dont be naive...A LOT of 10c members do this. Some are just transparent about it
    I am broke due to my 5 shows run this summer..I may be naive and idiot after all..
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    edited August 2018
    My work switched to working day shift a few weeks ago. It just dawned on me that I'm never going to get in on a drop like this again.
  • Options
    deftones said:
    just_one said:
    deftones said:
    I am broke due to my 5 shows run this summer..I may be naive and idiot after all..
    u are not naive and idiot,,u just  have dignity and u dont sell your soul for money
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,957
    deftones said:
    just_one said:
    deftones said:
    I didnt said all of 10c members. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,952
    deftones said:
    just_one said:
    deftones said:
    u are not naive and idiot,,u just  have dignity and u dont sell your soul for money
    Well said most are in massive debt on credit cards. I know I am
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I think the idiots are the ones buying at these inflated prices, and those who fail at math and throw in $60 for 3 chances, to give themself a 1 in 20 chance to win a $300 item. (No direct offense to anyone intended, but take a step back and assess).  Values are artificially inflated due to a spike in the "gig poster" industry, raffles, "flash sales", etc.  In 10 years, there wont be this artificial demand.  
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,371
    The only raffle i've ever entered is a 50/50 at a sports event.
    That is crazy.
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    So, no word from 10c support yet - charge is still showing on my credit card app as approved, but no email confirmation or order showing in my history. So i'm working on the theory it's no dice for me. Insanely frustrating as because the poster came out of the basket and the card transaction showed has having gone through I stopped trying as I didn't want to duplicate. Sigh. And of course there are already people on expressobeans and eBay asking for $250 for the ones they bought yesterday.

Can't wait to do this again for Rome......
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    baseborn said:
    So, no word from 10c support yet - charge is still showing on my credit card app as approved, but no email confirmation or order showing in my history. So i'm working on the theory it's no dice for me. Insanely frustrating as because the poster came out of the basket and the card transaction showed has having gone through I stopped trying as I didn't want to duplicate. Sigh. And of course there are already people on expressobeans and eBay asking for $250 for the ones they bought yesterday.

Can't wait to do this again for Rome......
    I'm in the exact same boat.  It does suck.  I understand demand outweighs supply.  I understand the site issues due to traffic. 

I do not understand how I can be charged and not get a confirmation.  Surprised at no communication about the issue either since it seems widespread.  Really sucks to have a charge come through so you stop trying as well.  I guess for Rome I learned my lesson, try to buy 30 if I can and just let them sort it all out.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    jserotjserot Posts: 3
    I just got my email confirmation. Hang in there.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    jserot said:
    Did you have it in your order history from the start and was your card charge pending?
  • Options
    Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    bbiggs said:
    Based on some order numbers that were posted on FB it appears there was about 250-300 tops.
  • Options
    jserotjserot Posts: 3
    PJNB said:
    jserot said:
    Did you have it in your order history from the start and was your card charge pending?
    Yes to both.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    jserot said:
    PJNB said:
    jserot said:
    Yes to both.
    Gotcha. A lot of us just have charge pending and nothing in our order history. Not looking good for us.