Options

psst 8/7/2018 part 2

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,719
    PJNB said:
    That was fun :lol:
    Any luck? I tried to help a friend out but couldn't even get passed the add to cart screen. Funny, I scored the AP easily but couldn't even score on 10clubs server, where the 10club would usually have more then 100 of these prints in stock today. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,735
    He already said that was it for today so I doubt the extras go back up if there are any. 
  • Options
    SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
    Not just for selfish reasons but when these posters go on ebay like this they should just print a load of them, totally devalue the item to screw these guys over. I just want the poster because I was at the show, they are the only band I have travelled for. To see people screw over fellow fans to make some money is dissappointing. 

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,836
    SP145555 said:
    Not just for selfish reasons but when these posters go on ebay like this they should just print a load of them, totally devalue the item to screw these guys over. I just want the poster because I was at the show, they are the only band I have travelled for. To see people screw over fellow fans to make some money is dissappointing. 

I wonder if these same people are well respected in the community.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    Any luck? I tried to help a friend out but couldn't even get passed the add to cart screen. Funny, I scored the AP easily but couldn't even score on 10clubs server, where the 10club would usually have more then 100 of these prints in stock today. 
    Charged but no order history or email. Not holding my breath lol. Had someone else trying too after I got kicked out and she had the same thing happen. 
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,354
    SP145555 said:

Just wait until the Facebook flips, I mean raffles, start next week.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    I wont pay anything more than face value, not worth that kind of hassle. Might just make a collage out of the pictures we took that night and put it on the wall instead
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,719
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    Charged but no order history or email. Not holding my breath lol. Had someone else trying too after I got kicked out and she had the same thing happen. 
    Hope your charge went through. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    Waiting to get dinged on the refund with the exchange rate and no poster lol!
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    If anyone is looking to trade this poster please let me know! I would love to have this!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,354
    RP112579 said:
    SP145555 said:

My bad, the first raffle is already up. $520. 
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    Waiting to get dinged on the refund with the exchange rate and no poster lol!
    Nah if its pending like mine it will just be cancelled. 

• Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    edited August 2018
    What I find strange right now is... that I missed out a poster drop in the 10c it’s petty. But if I can buy any poster at a pj show make’s me very sad
    Post edited by arnhem1976 on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    cant even imagine what will hasppen with rome poster.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    RP112579 said:
    RP112579 said:
    SP145555 said:

My bad, the first raffle is already up. $520. 

for real???
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,365
    WTF is a facebook raffle? Can someone PM me a screen shot or a link or something? I dont facebook.
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 693
    Part 3???
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    cant even imagine what will hasppen with rome poster.
    Shouldn’t be that crazy. It can be had for the bargain price of $999 on eBay :lol:
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 693
    RS65573 said:
    WTF is a facebook raffle? Can someone PM me a screen shot or a link or something? I dont facebook.
    That's where you'll find flippers, traders & rafflers.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    EB218946 said:
    Santos I have a Padova poster stuck in my cart.  Will not let me proceed to payment?  Can you have someone take a look for me.  Thank you
    Haha me too!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    hacohen3hacohen3 Posts: 16
    Just spoke to 10Club on phone. I had a pending charge on my credit card but no email or anything in my order history. Bad news I didn’t get the poster. FYI for anyone in the same boat. This sucks 
  • Options
    hacohen3 said:
    Just spoke to 10Club on phone. I had a pending charge on my credit card but no email or anything in my order history. Bad news I didn’t get the poster. FYI for anyone in the same boat. This sucks 
    That really sucks considering I was super fast and then it failed on me. Who knows if I would have got one or not but definitely had a good shot at it. 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    hacohen3 said:
    so i guess it's safe to assume none of the double orders that were canceled won't go back up?
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    hacohen3 said:
    Yeah that sucks. I stoped trying once I saw charge on my phone which is instant when credit card is saved as Apple Pay as well.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    I wonder how many posters were in the drop. 
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    hacohen3 said:
    That’s some serious bullshit imo. I’ve paid and the item came out of my cart, and the transaction showed as approved on my credit card. I assumed it had gone through, but I’ve had no email and the order doesn’t show in my history. I’ve emailed them but had nothing back yet. I’ll be majorly unhappy if I don’t get one. Merch was a disaster at the shows and now it’s a disaster on the site. 
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    bbiggs said:
    I wonder how many posters were in the drop. 
    Not enough. Which is the problem. And the reason they go for upwards of 10 times (and up) the price on eBay and expressobeans within minutes of the drop. It’s stupid.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    RS65573 said:
    People figured out you can take an item that maxes out for 200 on ebay, charge 50 people 10 bucks apiece, run a raffle, and make a huge profit and owe no fees, taxes, and people thanking them for the "opportunity"
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    People figured out you can take an item that maxes out for 200 on ebay, charge 50 people 10 bucks apiece, run a raffle, and make a huge profit and owe no fees, taxes, and people thanking them for the "opportunity"
    The raffles were cool when they were for charity.  Now many people are using them for personal profit/flipping.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    edited August 2018
    PJ-Cubs said:
    MayDay10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    The raffles were cool when they were for charity.  Now many people are using them for personal profit/flipping.
    Its a business/racket, point blank.

The trick is to get 4 posters and allow the winner to pick 1.  That way, people chasing all 4 posters individually are corralled, and afterwards, you still have 3 for future flips to couple with, say padova.  It also looks better until someone reads the fine prin

Post edited by MayDay10 on