psst 8/7/2018 part 2

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    No longer on poster page.
  • regalturboregalturbo Posts: 296
    Took me 20 min or more but finally got a Padova poster.  At least I hope so.  We'll see how things shake out after all these "double orders"
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    I got to the check out page once, then crashed. No idea what I have.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Seems as though plenty of double orders. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    one of my orders has been cancelled (I wrote them an email to fess up)
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    edited August 2018
    We'll See What Happens!!!

Post edited by WildFly on
  • sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    i a confirmation email and i see it in my order history, but i still show one in my cart. I'm scared to remove it though
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Keeps crashing on me  :s
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    So, why is this poster SO awesome?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Why are people losing their minds over this bee poster?
    seriously dude,,this poster is so beautiful..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    So i have no email, no order showing in my account but my card has been charged. So who knows now!
  • LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Not happy at all with this, all logged in and set but wouldn’t let me add to cart, kept refreshing, refreshing and still nothing, poxy thing.

KTF
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489

It has gained a lot of steam.  Looks great in person and from the framed posters I've seen pictures of it really pops.

And trade bait.

• DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    For the record, it told me I couldnt order a Padova AND a Milan at the same time...  
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Got to the end finally and.......  sold out.

haha oh well.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    im nt sure how to explain it..the blue and the yellow golden letter and lines are incredible compintion..is for sure in top 3 of euro tour
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 174
    Cool.  After 10 minutes of refreshing it showed up in cart, then was sold out when I got to billing Info.  Oh well.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Why are people losing their minds over this bee poster?
    seriously dude,,this poster is so beautiful..
    I thought maybe it contained like Eddie sweat infused ink or something.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Was able to click “add to cart” at least a dozen different times. Site crashed every single time and never took me to the check out page to finalize the order. Bummer. 
  • Becca1Becca1 Posts: 176
    This website is garbage!!
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    So I got no confirmation, no email, doesn't show in my order history...but my credit card was charged and approved

hippiemom = goodness
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,440
    Wow, that was tough, I got to submit order, then denied... :(
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    baseborn said:
    So i have no email, no order showing in my account but my card has been charged. So who knows now!
    +1
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    scurtis said:
    Got to the end finally and.......  sold out.

haha oh well.
    Same thing happened to me.  Got to submit order and page crashed.  Started again and was sold out.
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    MayDay10 said:
    one of my orders has been cancelled (I wrote them an email to fess up)
    I did the same. Still have two orders in my account. Hopefully those who missed out will get a second drop from the double orders that get cancelled.
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    Damn, that was an exercise in patience.  And I still don't have anything to show for it.  Got all the way to the putting in credit card info, hit submit, then crash.  Like 3 times.  Waahh
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Entered all my info, submitted order, blank screen. Sold out.  Lol oh well it’s just a poster.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Weird stuff. Got to submit order twice and nothing. Oh well.  Onwards and upwards. We've got a show tomorrow!
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Jesus I was at the end 7 times only to crash again and again.
    last attempt I got as far as place order and hit button. Thinking thinking and than lost my screen. 

• GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    Damn, that was an exercise in patience.  And I still don't have anything to show for it.  Got all the way to the putting in credit card info, hit submit, then crash.  
    +1

Fingers crossed for next time.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: