Options

Thanks for pulling off AMS night 2 and playing Hard To Imagine! Best band in the world!

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    vedpunk said:
    Respectfully disagree.  No.  Let’s not put everyone to sleep with HTI in the one slot.  

We need “Go” after what everyone’s had to go through after all these years!!!!

PS OP - please change thread title to :

Please play GO in Prague. Last two shows were cancelled.

Go is an amazing song and like Rearviewmirror seems to have been put on the back burner this tour. Hope they play it too there is room for both!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    edited July 2022
    No one falls asleep when they play hti!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    I hope your lovely wife dances to her white whale song!

It really was lovely meeting you both in at Ohana last october (even though I didn't want to hear the song then). I mean - really - who lights a pillow? 

I take booked flights with a grain of salt these days. Air Canada tried to bump me and make me stay for a week extra after Ohana rather than routing me out through LAX same day? Best wishes for you both.

Happy travels and give Jess my love!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    mcgruff10 said:
    No one falls asleep when they play hti!

Shocking if they ever did. :o

• Options
    What a disaster this flight home has become. The  best they could do is a 24 hr layover in Toronto then a flight to Montreal then a flight home. Arrive home 2 days later than we were scheduled. I am pretty close to saying fuck it and just renting a car in Toronto and paying the fees for a drop off at our home city. With gas it would be $1400 but it’s a guarantee we get home as I do not trust these new flights either.

On the bright side the Toronto Blue Jays are playing the Cardinals at home and even though we will be away from our kids even longer now I might take the opportunity to catch a game. 

Not a great feeling right now travelling out of a city like the one we live in with limited options. The first option they gave me was to cancel and then pay the new price of $8000 each to fly a to a neighbouring city. Crazy!

Anyone in Toronto on the July 26th and going to the ballgame let me know!
  • Options
    Breathe a sigh of relief that they fucked you on the flight home and that your planned showed is still on!!!
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,070
    PJNB said:
    What a disaster this flight home has become. The  best they could do is a 24 hr layover in Toronto then a flight to Montreal then a flight home. Arrive home 2 days later than we were scheduled. I am pretty close to saying fuck it and just renting a car in Toronto and paying the fees for a drop off at our home city. With gas it would be $1400 but it’s a guarantee we get home as I do not trust these new flights either.

On the bright side the Toronto Blue Jays are playing the Cardinals at home and even though we will be away from our kids even longer now I might take the opportunity to catch a game. 

Not a great feeling right now travelling out of a city like the one we live in with limited options. The first option they gave me was to cancel and then pay the new price of $8000 each to fly a to a neighbouring city. Crazy!

Flights seem to be a nightmare everywhere across Europe and North America. I’ve had two of my flights cancelled for the Prague/Amsterdam part of the tour. Good luck sorting alternative options, I am sure it will all be worth it in the end 
  • Options
    tish said:
    Breathe a sigh of relief that they fucked you on the flight home and that your planned showed is still on!!!
    For sure and I guess we got lucky so far on our flight to Toronto. They cancelled 3 other flights that day from our city and ours was the only one that was not. 

Fingers crossed no other changes! 

Had fun meeting you and your daughter at Encore last year. Hope all is well.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,491
    Hope you find your way J and J..
    I guess i was lucky with my flights..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Hope you find your way J and J..
    I guess i was lucky with my flights..
    Thanks Alex and happy you were able to get an unexpected show this summer in Berlin! I am pretty annoyed with whats going on with travel right now but if we are just delayed one day and nothing else goes wrong I really will consider ourselves lucky with how crazy traveling is right now. The customer service agent I was talking to you could tell they were burned out pretty good with this shit too. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Bump!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

I know I'll be driving for September shows like I did in May.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

Are you doing MSG? We will be there and love to say hi again if so 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    tish said:
    For sure and I guess we got lucky so far on our flight to Toronto. They cancelled 3 other flights that day from our city and ours was the only one that was not. 

Fingers crossed no other changes! 

Had fun meeting you and your daughter at Encore last year. Hope all is well.
    It was really sweet of you to offer to save us a spot on the benches on the second day even though she Bee-lined it to the front. It was super nice because she couldn't go there early and stay all day in the heat being so young.

I rejoice if the way TO my destination isn't messed with these days!

Hope Jess gets her song, although why that one I find hard to imagine!
  • Options
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

Good luck indeed!

Yeah we will be driving for the September shows too.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

Good luck indeed!

We are doing half of Canada driving and the other half flying with Flair the day of the show. I think we will be in trouble with that now.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

Good luck indeed!

We are doing half of Canada driving and the other half flying with Flair the day of the show. I think we will be in trouble with that now.

I hope not. 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Hard to imagine in Prague for Jess please!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    Hard to imagine in Prague for Jess please!

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

Yes

Just a short drive to the train station and and no more than an hour-and-a-half train ride, that takes you right to MSG
  • Options
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

Good LUCK, man.

Yes

Just a short drive to the train station and and no more than an hour-and-a-half train ride, that takes you right to MSG
    Great

Wr have yet to book our hotel. The hotel taxes are insane and sometimes more than the night rate at the hotel itself.
  • Options
    Two weeks until we leave for Europe! 

We are pretty excited with the planning of sites and restaurants at the moment. The first couple of days are planned out and I can not wait to try out some of these great places to eat. 
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    you deserve HTI in Prague
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 270
    Please hard to imagine ! What à great song !
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    fl247556 said:
    Please hard to imagine ! What à great song !

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Play it for Jess!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,837
    I would love to see this. And while you are at it, please also play Marker in the Sand. Thanks.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I would love to see this. And while you are at it, please also play Marker in the Sand. Thanks.
    Are you doing the last 4 shows too? Marker in the sand would be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    GlowGirl said:
    That would be great
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,837
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Are you doing the last 4 shows too? Marker in the sand would be a lot of fun!
    No. Prague is my only European Show. But I am also going to Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, and Camden. So, I have a few chances to hear it. But looks unlikely for this tour. I guess we will see.