Rumor Thread closed for review....

Comments

• SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,992
    verceman said:
    how did those circle logos get grabbed?  Were they actually on the site publically or did someone hack something?
    They were on the site
  • GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    PJNB said:
    GR280729 said:
    PJNB said:
    GR280729 said:
    Queston - if I can't make one of the shows, can you transfer 10 club tickets to someone easily?  I have a friend that would want to go and paid way too much last time for Fenway tickets through Stub Hub.
    No you have to be at the venue to pick up the tickets day of yourself then you can do as you please as long as it is for face value.
    OK, that's what I thought.  I don't live anywhere near Fenway so that won't work.  I am OK with the face value part.  I wouldn't be looking to make money here.  Just trying to get my friend in the door.
    Get your friend to sign up for 10 club right now. They should be eligible for the draw. 
    Yeah.  I let him know.  I signed up my wife with all the Philly rumors to increase my chances.  My number is not bad (would have been even better if I had not let my original membership lapse) but Philly is always tough to get tickets so figured it could not hurt and if we both got tickets I could always find a friend to take them off my hands.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174
    bbiggs said:
    Did they really think they could put it on the website BEFORE an official announcement and not have it found by this group of psychos? Lol! :)

that's the funny part.

PJ fans are some dedicated thieves. we will find a way to get any info.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• PJNB said:
    Looks like some posts are getting deleted.... Could of swore someone posted a page that had the dates on it. 
    Still there, page 155
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    PJNB said:
    Looks like some posts are getting deleted.... Could of swore someone posted a page that had the dates on it. 
    Still there, page 155
    Just found it too. Going to edit first post thanks. 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    bbiggs said:
    Did they really think they could put it on the website BEFORE an official announcement and not have it found by this group of psychos? Lol! :)
    They often test the page first before they make it live.  Clever folks check the shop and tour pages for those test pages.  One of the vaults back in the day got leaked that way once since a person took a screenshot and posted it.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • imca43imca43 Posts: 54
    edited January 2018
    They must of changed the routings or something too. Cause I have to log in now each time to view the forum and that only started around 2pm eastern time today. Around the same time the thread got locked. Up until then I could just go to the forum without logging in. Good way to keep the looky lous out so that they don't see the tour release info in the locked thread.
    Post edited by imca43 on
    Buffalo, New York (October 01, 1996)
    Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Philadelphia 2 (April 29, 2016)
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    GR280729 said:
    Queston - if I can't make one of the shows, can you transfer 10 club tickets to someone easily?  I have a friend that would want to go and paid way too much last time for Fenway tickets through Stub Hub.
    Nope. No transfer. You have to pick them up in person. ID required. 

It is at this time that I remind people to read the ticket policy prior to entering lotteries. Only put on for shows you know that you can attend. If you can't make it, you eat that ticket cost. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • TM307021TM307021 Raleigh, NC Posts: 42

Raleigh - 2003

MSG NYC 1&2 - 2016

Fenway 2 - 2016

Seattle 2 - 2018

Missoula - 2018

deadendp said:
    GR280729 said:

It is at this time that I remind people to read the ticket policy prior to entering lotteries. Only put on for shows you know that you can attend. If you can't make it, you eat that ticket cost. 
    But once I pick up the ticket I can give it to my friend, right?  As long as the 10 club member is there to pick it up then it is OK.  I am trying to convince my wife to go to the Fenway show, so if that works out I get 2 tickets with my number, she gets 2 tickets with her number and then we can give the 2 tickets to my friend, right?
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    GR280729 said:
    deadendp said:
    GR280729 said:

But once I pick up the ticket I can give it to my friend, right?  As long as the 10 club member is there to pick it up then it is OK.  I am trying to convince my wife to go to the Fenway show, so if that works out I get 2 tickets with my number, she gets 2 tickets with her number and then we can give the 2 tickets to my friend, right?
    Yep
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    GR280729 said:
    deadendp said:
    GR280729 said:

Yes that would work fine. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    GR280729 said:
    deadendp said:
    GR280729 said:

Yup. As long as you pick it up, you are good. Sorry if I misread. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    Yup. As long as you pick it up, you are good. Sorry if I misread. 
    Nope, you read correctly.  Originally I just wanted to transfer because I did not think I could make it work.  But now the wife is open to possibly going. Thanks to everyone who responded and sorry for the tangent from the rumors.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,925
    lolobugg said:
    bbiggs said:

that's the funny part.

PJ fans are some dedicated thieves. we will find a way to get any info.

Isn’t that the truth. Great detective work around here. 
  • I haven't done MT yet so guess where I'm going?
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,627
    Sore losers for closing the other thread 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,627
    We found those dates fair and square ! Hahaaaa
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    I haven't done MT yet so guess where I'm going?
    See ya there! Glacier NP+PJ sounds like an amazing trip to me.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    adusick said:
    See ya there! Glacier NP+PJ sounds like an amazing trip to me.
    Get ready to PUMP.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174

Chris, i thought for sure you were holding out for that soon-to-be-released Raleigh date.  :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• That refresh with The Home Shows was so fun! We deserve a little shout out on Twitter or something.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,353
    edited January 2018

Based on years past, I would guess:

Tweet Tweet Monday Evening

Show Announcement & 10c lottery will open on Tuesday

Lottery will close the following Monday

Lottery winners announced Tuesday or Wednesday

Public on sale to follow  

Edit: Although they didn't do the 'tweet tweet' reminder before announcing Europe '18, did they?

• Will for sure be at Wrigley for both shows - they're playing Seattle on my birthday.. INTERESTING!
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• JosephKJosephK Posts: 217
    I hope a poor UX rookie isn't being screamed at in a conference room right now. By Eddie. A la the roadie at Barclays who couldn't tune a guitar. Sigh. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,353

If the leaked dates are legit, I'm pretty psyched for a Tuesday night show at Fenway.

I'm more than happy to trade a vacation day on Wednesday for better lottery odds.

• from past experience does the fenway show sold out immediately? thinking about going for general sale instead
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • ChoskaChoska Posts: 116
    Local journalist in Seattle saying he has sources confirming the Seattle dates. http://www.guerrillacandy.com/2018/01/19/pearl-jam-to-play-safeco-field-aug-8-10/
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    from past experience does the fenway show sold out immediately? thinking about going for general sale instead
    Both shows in 2016 sold out on the first day. Within minutes if I remember correctly. I think they were the fastest concert sellouts Fenway had seen up until that point.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    Choska said:
    Local journalist in Seattle saying he has sources confirming the Seattle dates. http://www.guerrillacandy.com/2018/01/19/pearl-jam-to-play-safeco-field-aug-8-10/
    Interesting.

"The two shows will reportedly be called “The Home Shows” and benefit area homeless shelters and other charitable causes."

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.