Russia-gate Collusion Delusion + random HRC

JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
edited April 2018 in A Moving Train
Lets call it what it is, Putin ran an election influencing and meddling ring in the basement of Trump Tower! Treasonous collusion!

Must watch this video! The book author Luke Harding is just about every poster on ATM except for about 4, he cant offer one bit of actual evidence!
Why cant every interview be like this? Aaron Mate
in peach mints!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ikf1uZli4g

Post edited by JC29856 on

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    I thought it was the Russian mafia working out of trump tower?
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    Yes, because indictments and guilty pleas are secured without any evidence.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Whatever it takes to countenance a vote for Trump, I guess!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    edited December 2017
    Please come back once Muller is done then I’ll take you seriously otherwise keep tooting your orange bafoon horn all you want I trust in Muller, your a nobody in the world of politics ...just like me we are peasants to people like the bafoon you so wish not to be corrupted..
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    I still stand by my belief that Trump won for three reasons:
    1. The out moded Electoral College system
    2.  Angry people who voted for Trump because they considered doing so a "protest vote".
    3.  People who were too lazy to go out and vote or who were under the assumption that Hillary had it in the bag.

'Merca, you lost.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    CM189191 said:
    Yes, because indictments and guilty pleas are secured without any evidence.
    HINT: see the book title, real big red letters
    brianlux said:
    2.  Angry people who voted for Trump because they considered doing so a "protest vote".
    3.  People who were too lazy to go out and vote or who were under the assumption that Hillary had it in the bag.

'Merca, you lost.
    here are my three
    1. Hilliary Clinton
    2. Hilliary Clinton
    3. Pepe the green frog

AARON MATÉ:That’s also an assertion of the infamous Steele dossier, that there’s a transactional relationship between Trump and the Kremlin and that Putin has been cultivating Trump for several years now. But explain why you think that is and why you think there’s evidence of a transactional relationship.

LUKE HARDING: Well I think you just kind of have to look at what happened. We had Donald Trump’s trip back in the kind of late Cold War period, and I talked to a number of sources for this book, some in Moscow, some in London, some in Washington, some defectors. I met with Chris Steele, the author of the dossier, as well. I think what you have to understand is the fact that the sort of Soviet state and its Russian successor is raking on kind of cultivating people, particularly Americans.

AARON MATÉ:Okay. But where then is the proof of a transactional relationship?

LUKE HARDING: Well I mean there are secret meetings as the book says that we now know about, some of which we have discovered about in the last few months. We have Donald Trump, Jr meeting with a Russian lawyer now famous, Natalia Veselnitskaya, having been promised information from the Russian government as part of its campaign to support Mr. Trump and to hurt Hillary Clinton. We have four indictments by Robert Mueller-

AARON MATÉ: Luke, Luke, let me stop you there. Luke, let me stop you there. If we already have a transactional relationship between Trump and Russia going back to the late ‘80s as you say, then why would they have needed a music publicist to set up this meeting? I mean presumably that level of relationship would have entailed some high-level contacts that wouldn’t have needed an intermediary like this kooky music publicist, Rob Goldstone.

LUKE HARDING: Yeah. Right. Don’t kind of quite appreciate the nature of Vladimir Putin’s state. I mean I lived there for four years. I was there for between 2007 and 2011. I was eventually kind of kicked out for writing stories about kleptocracy, about Putin’s fortune, about human rights, about journalists. I’m not sure if you know, but some of my friends in Moscow who are journalists have been murdered. This is not a nice or benign regime. It’s-

AARON MATÉ: [crosstalk 00:10:04] I’m certainly not arguing that Vladimir Putin is a nice person or that he has great policies, but to me though, that doesn’t automatically mean that he waged a massive influence campaign that got Donald Trump elected. Part of the reason why I’m skeptical of that is that, again, there still is actual … There’s zero evidence so far. There’s a lot of supposition and innuendo.

LUKE HARDING: Well I’m a journalist. I’m a storyteller. I’m not head of the CIA or the NSA…

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    JC29856 said:
    brianlux said:

'Merca, you lost.
    here are my three
    1. Hilliary Clinton
    2. Hilliary Clinton
    3. Pepe the green frog
    That damn Pepe give frogs a bad name!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

There’s plenty of evidence that Putin waged a campaign of influence to get trump elected. But hey, thanks for the cut and paste. 

A head of another state "waging a campaign to get another elected" is played by one player, collusion requires two players.

Show me the evidence DONALD TRUMP colluded with Russia/Putin? Waiting for Mueller doesnt count, CNN MSNBC promised me Trump Russia/Putin collusion.

Emoji collusion!! :s

AARON MATÉ: Okay. Well listen. In terms of the book, I will … I do want to quote you one part that I did read that I found interesting which is where you are talking about the potential connections between Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign manager, and the Russian government. You spoke to a Manafort associate. Hopefully I have his name … Hopefully I can pronounce his name properly. Konstantin Kilimnik. Kilimnik wrote you by email in response to your questions about his relationship with Manafort, and you recount that Kilimnik responded by telling you that the collusion issue was gibberish and then he signed his email off by saying “Off to collect my paycheck at KGB.” Then he has an emoji smiley face with two parentheses. Okay.

You write “The thing which gave me pause was Kilimnik’s use of smiley faces. True, Russians are big emoticon fans, but I’ve seen something similar before. In 2013, the Russian diplomat in charge of political influence operations in London was named Sergey Nalobin. Nalobin had close links with Russian intelligence. He was a son of a KGB general. His brother worked for the FSB. Nalobin looked like a career foreign intelligence officer.” You go on to write “On a Twitter feed, Nalobin described himself thus: a brutal agent of the Putin dictatorship, smiley face.” So are you inferring there that because two Russians used a smiley face that that’s proof that Manafort’s associate was a tool of the Russian government?

Do investigators release evidence midway through something? That doesn’t seem like a smart thing to do. We’re all eager to see trump get canned, but you have to be patient, JC. 
    Do investigators release evidence midway through something? That doesn’t seem like a smart thing to do. We’re all eager to see trump get canned, but you have to be patient, JC. 
    ...but many on here claimed 13 months ago that Trump treasonously colluded with Putin/Russia. are you saying that the conclusions were drawn devoid of facts and evidence? That sounds like a what do you call it... conspiracy theoristy.
    Here's the thing, Trump is begging the intel community to come after him, he is antagonizing and berating the IC, not the actions of someone that knowingly and blatantly colluded with Putin/Russia. Remember Chucky saying the IC has 6 ways till Sunday to get back at you? Well then use one of the of six or all of them, now. Why the wait? What about the convict a ham sandwich theory?
    Doesn't the NSA have every phone call and every email, or was Snowden lying at the behest of Putin/Russia? Should be a matter of days for Mueller to get his hands on all those Trump Putin/Russian treasonously colludful emails and calls.
    Russia/Putin sure are brilliant deceitful puppet masters, especially when it comes to Ukraine. Talk about 4D chess masters!
    https://www.thenation.com/article/russiagate-is-devolving-into-an-effort-to-stigmatize-dissent/

According to a report in The New York Times published at the time of the suit’s filing, “Mr. Trump and his political advisers, including Mr. Stone, have repeatedly denied colluding with Russia, and the 44-page complaint, filed on Wednesday in the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia, does not contain any hard evidence that his campaign did.” (Emphasis added.)

In a recent essay for the London Review of Books, the historian Jackson Lears observed that “the religion of the Russian hack depends not on evidence but on ex cathedra pronouncements on the part of authoritative institutions and their overlords.” And this amicus brief is one such pronouncement.

In spite of the brief’s high-flown language (“The threat posed to our democracy by Russian active measures campaigns is serious, ongoing and will require vigilance on the part of the U.S. government and people”), it is little more than yet another effort to stigmatize political speech that questions the necessity of demonizing Russia—political speech, in other words, with which these former high-ranking intelligence and national-security officials surely disagree.

Professor Lears also observed that as regards Russiagate, “In its capacity to exclude dissent, it is like no other formation of mass opinion in my adult life, though it recalls a few dim childhood memories of anti-communist hysteria during the early 1950s.”

That is only too true; indeed, as of this writing, the Russia-Trump collusion narrative is fast devolving into an effort to stigmatize and marginalize expressions of dissent, with the overarching aim of short-circuiting and stifling debate over US-Russia policy.

Someone should tell Mueller to stop wasting his time
    Mueller team questioning RNC staffers on 2016 digital operation
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    JC29856 said:
    ...but many on here claimed 13 months ago that Trump treasonously colluded with Putin/Russia. are you saying that the conclusions were drawn devoid of facts and evidence? That sounds like a what do you call it... conspiracy theoristy.
    Here's the thing, Trump is begging the intel community to come after him, he is antagonizing and berating the IC, not the actions of someone that knowingly and blatantly colluded with Putin/Russia. Remember Chucky saying the IC has 6 ways till Sunday to get back at you? Well then use one of the of six or all of them, now. Why the wait? What about the convict a ham sandwich theory?
    Doesn't the NSA have every phone call and every email, or was Snowden lying at the behest of Putin/Russia? Should be a matter of days for Mueller to get his hands on all those Trump Putin/Russian treasonously colludful emails and calls.
    Russia/Putin sure are brilliant deceitful puppet masters, especially when it comes to Ukraine. Talk about 4D chess masters!
    You should look up the definition of conspiracy, but potential trump collusion doesn’t fit it. People’s conclusions are based on the facts that we know so far. You can say trump knew nothing and gave no direction to wheel and deal with Putin. That’s a ligit claim, although naive based on what we know about the case and trump’s work style. 

trump is going after the intelligence community because he’s trying to build support for his defense. He already knows what Flynn told Mueller. This is textbook lying from a narcissist. It’s not savvy strategy.

And just because you’re impatient doesn’t mean there’s problems in the investigation.  
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    lol you still here JC please come back when Muller is done it’s funny but your siding with a known pathological liar that has been proven over & over again I think your better off with the HRC investigation , what happened no more leads to follow ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Will these questions be answered? Jim Jordan and the citizens want to know
    I bolded my favorite and saved it for last!

1) Did the FBI pay Christopher Steele, author of the dossier?
    2) Was the dossier the basis for securing FISA warrants to spy on Americans? And why won’t the FBI show Congress the FISA application?
    3) When did the FBI get the complete dossier and who gave it to them?
    Dossier author Christopher Steele?
    Fusion GPS?
    Clinton campaign/DNC?
    Sen. McCain’s staffer?
    4) Did the FBI validate and corroborate the dossier?
    5) Did Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, or Bruce Orr work on the FISA application?
    6) Why and how often did DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr meet with dossier author Christopher Steele during the 2016 campaign?
    7) Why did DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr meet with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson after the election? To get their story straight after their candidate Clinton lost? Or to double down and plan how they were going to go after President-elect Trump?
    8) When and how did the FBI learn that DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr’s wife, Nellie Orr, worked for Fusion GPS? And what exactly was Nellie Orr’s role in putting together the dossier?
    9) Why did the FBI release text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Normally, ongoing investigation is reason not to make such information public.
    10) And why did FBI release only 375/10,000+ texts? Were they the best? Worst? Or part of a broader strategy to focus attention away from something else? And when can Americans see the other 96% of texts?
    11) Why did Lisa Page leave Mueller probe two weeks before Peter Strzok? This was two weeks before FBI and Special Counsel even knew about the texts.
    12) Why did the intelligence community wait two months after the election to brief President-elect Trump on the dossier (January 6, 2017)? Why was James Comey selected to do the briefing?
    13) Was the briefing done to “legitimize” the dossier? And who leaked the fact that the briefing was about the dossier?
    14) The New York Times reported last week that George Popadopoulos’ loose lips were a catalyst for launching the Russia investigation. Was President-elect Trump briefed on this?
    15) Why did Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson meet with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr.?
    16) Why was FBI General Counsel Jim Baker reassigned two weeks ago? Was he the source for the first story on the dossier by David Corn on October 31, 2016? Or was it someone else at the FBI?
    17) Why won’t the FBI give Congress the documents it’s requesting?
    18) And why would Schumer, leader of the Democrat party, publicly warn President-elect Trump on Jan. 3, 2017 that when you mess with the “intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you?”

see #9 above!
    JC29856 said:
    see #9 above!
    #9 isn’t evidence. 

Attempting to discredit the dossier makes Mr. Putin proud. It’s the right wing response when there is no factual or legal rebuttal. 
    JC29856 said:
    see #9 above!
    9) Why did the FBI release text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Normally, ongoing investigation is reason not to make such information public.

That's a lie.  The FBI didn't release those txt messages.  You are lying.  That makes you a liar.  Stop lying.  Liar.
  • CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:
    see #9 above!

That's a lie.  The FBI didn't release those txt messages.  You are lying.  That makes you a liar.  Stop lying.  Liar.
    You’re just catching on? That’s 9 questions of bullshit with absolutely no relevance to anything Team Mueller. Talking points 3D School is where it’s at, yo!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    wonder why wrowdy wroddy and wray wanted to narrow nunes scope? what happened to "checks and balances"?

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/367565-rosenstein-wray-pressed-ryan-to-narrow-nunes-document-request-report

JC29856 said:
    wonder why wrowdy wroddy and wray wanted to narrow nunes scope? what happened to "checks and balances"?

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/367565-rosenstein-wray-pressed-ryan-to-narrow-nunes-document-request-report

Maybe because congress keeps over sharing which reduces leverage Mueller has with the folks who are making deals. 
    So many witnesses so much evidence!
    Now Steele might be investigated!
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/367631-gop-senators-request-criminal-investigation-of-trump-dossier-author

Unreal, I have a feeling we will never get to the bottom of this!

JC29856 said:
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/367631-gop-senators-request-criminal-investigation-of-trump-dossier-author

Bullshit from Grassley and Graham? Totally unreal
  • JC29856 said:

As a master of 3D’ing, you, of all posters, should see this for what it is, the biggest D of them all. But hey, I thought there was nothing to hide and that Team Trump Treason didn’t know any Russians nor have any business with Russia? Anything to protect the complicity of Ryan, Rohrbacher and the RNC. Reeks of desperation and despair. Maybe they’ll schedule another Benghazi hearing as well?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited January 2018
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

They want a criminal investigation as to whether a British citizen lied to American authorities?

[removed quoted insult - Admin]
    Brits are allowed to lie to the DoJ? I wonder if any other "witnesses" retroactively changed their citizenship?
    BTW- that Brit citizen may have colluded with Russians!
    Quick someone tell Bill Priestap to change his citizenship!
    Post edited by Kat on
    edited January 2018
    JC29856 said:
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

They want a criminal investigation as to whether a British citizen lied to American authorities?

[removed insulting comment - Admin]
    Brits are allowed to lie to the DoJ? I wonder if any other "witnesses" retroactively changed their citizenship?
    BTW- that Brit citizen may have colluded with Russians!
    Quick someone tell Bill Priestap to change his citizenship!
    [removed insulting post - Admin]
    Post edited by Kat on
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:
    see #9 above!

This might help you better understand the "american authorities"
    Oh Loretta!