Options

Its the way she goes

rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
edited May 2017 in The Porch
Woke up this morning to notice my truck was broken into. They didn't steal anything except my Benny Hall,Calgary and Quebec show CD's and some change. I'm pretty choked that those CDs are gone but I hope they at least take the time to listen to them.Thanks for letting me vent lol
Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
Post edited by rattzey on

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    Who steals CD's these days. How desperate is that. You are lucky that is all they took and did no damage. If you didn't upload a version of the Quebec show send me a PM.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the PM's everybody! I love this community. I think I have enough free downloads over the years that I haven't used to download these. I'm just older and I listen to records and I like to listen to CDs in my car lol. It really shows that we have the greatest fans in the world. I still can't believe who would steal CDs!!. Rock on everybody
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Bummer, rattzey. I would be very bummed if my car were broken into and CD's were stolen. A few I carry around with me are a bit hard to find.

Oh, and any car thief out there looking to rip me off, my car is easy to find in any lot:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking of when I read this post. I feel bad for the OP but it had me thinking about Ray from Trailer Park Boys.
  • Options

Thats exactly how I felt! Glad you got the reference, thanks for the laughs guys.
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Zod said:

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking of when I read this post. I feel bad for the OP but it had me thinking about Ray from Trailer Park Boys.
    Me too, love that show..
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited May 2017
    Are the PJ cds the only thing they stole? We're either looking for a frat boy or a sketchy 40 something year old guy with a beard and a flannel shirt.

Sucks tho. I'll see if i have an extra Benny cd set somewhere in storage. I thought i did at one time. If i can find it its yours.
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited May 2017
    rent/buy the dvd swearnet. i was originally thinking it might not be that good compared to the TPB but there where at least 4 spots in that film that i laughed really hard...like crazy hard to almost tears with a full on giggle...and no ray is not in the film.

btw the way to the OP...my brother had break ins in his neighborhood and they were targeting SPARE change in full plain sight
    crazy but true.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    Me too, love that show..
    It was probably a samsquench that took rattzey's cd's :(