Options

Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,873
    Just to add more complication and trepidation to this conversation...I received my order for the empty box last week and the tracking still shows as “label created, not yet in system”.  The tracking seems to never work for me so I have come to believe that can’t be trusted.  I guess I will keep waiting for all of my vinyl and the Blu-Ray to magically show up with no tracking updates.
    Have you tracked in ups? It won't update is usps until it is received at the local post office. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    You guys realize that you track with UPS until they pass it to USPS.
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,677
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, worst shipping and tracking method ever. Cmon ten club. What a joke
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    Yup...it was the same shipping tracking as with the box set I just received and somehow my individuals haven’t been updated in over a week.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    DewieCox said:
    I bow to your knowledge. While the blu-ray had been trackable through USPS, vinyl did release today and it is on its way! I was only able to find that through UPS. I thank you for that suggestion. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    Went to my local record shop today and they had a bunch sitting there. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    Reissue of No Code CD over @ https://www.amazon.ca/No-Code-Pearl-Jam/dp/B076XBK493. Release date December 22nd.

The other reissue CD's are already up for pre order over @ Amazon UK.

• Options
    Let’s play 2 dvd delivered today, ordered 2 weeks ago, reissues still don’t have a label created. The mystery continues. I heard a rumor that all the records were shipped to the 10c warehouse with no holes in the middle of them. The delay is because they are manually creating the holes in each record so they can spin better. True story.
  • Options
    I love the fact that 10c is looking at these complaints on here, to be honest. I received an email from them last night with quoted text from my posts here. Unfortunately, the note was unhelpful and borderline rude, and ignored the previous email I had sent them. Total disappointment. If anything, I've learned that I won't order anything from 10c anymore, especially when I can get it cheaper and faster from other sources. I'm curious now whether or not my complaints are going to cost me the next time I apply for concert tickets.

And my order (supposedly ready on 11/9, along with my other [delivered] order) hasn't moved/updated at all. Total bummer.
    east lansing, mi 1998 / auburn hills, mi 2000 / clarkston, mi 2003 / grand rapids, mi 2004 / toronto, on 2005 / auburn hills, mi 2006 / detroit, mi 2011 (ev) / chicago, il 2013 / detroit, mi 2014 / chicago, il 2016 (wrigley 1) / chicago, il 2018 (wrigley 1 & 2) / louisville, ky 2022 / las vegas, nv 2022 (ev) / noblesville, in 2023
  • Options
    So do you think the 10c is purposely delaying orders for those members on the forum that are complaining ? Sounds illegal 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    So do you think the 10c is purposely delaying orders for those members on the forum that are complaining ? Sounds illegal 
    Doubt it. But i do wonder if you had chosen the expedite (more expensive) shipping method, has those orders been collected?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Absolutely not, and I don't want to imply that at all. I didn't say that, and I've never complained about 10c shipping issues before. I said that I'd be curious to see how my complaints *may* impact any ticket requests going forward.
    east lansing, mi 1998 / auburn hills, mi 2000 / clarkston, mi 2003 / grand rapids, mi 2004 / toronto, on 2005 / auburn hills, mi 2006 / detroit, mi 2011 (ev) / chicago, il 2013 / detroit, mi 2014 / chicago, il 2016 (wrigley 1) / chicago, il 2018 (wrigley 1 & 2) / louisville, ky 2022 / las vegas, nv 2022 (ev) / noblesville, in 2023
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Absolutely not, and I don't want to imply that at all. I didn't say that, and I've never complained about 10c shipping issues before. I said that I'd be curious to see how my complaints *may* impact any ticket requests going forward.
    Pretty sure one has nothing to do with the other. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    It’s ok to voice your frustration, didn’t this same band voice their frustration with a bathroom law and cancel a show last minute, screwing a lot of people over? I think it’s ok if we question where our product is when we spent so much on shipping and the communication from the 10c has been iffy at best. I just don’t think it takes 8 days to apply a shipping label to, unless their tracking system is broken? Thoughts?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    And FYI, I agreed with their stance just not at the expense of doing it last minute. And also I’m not comparing the two either, just saying it’s ok to question things.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
  • Options
    Thanks 10c for the bonus vids from the Let’s Play 2 dvd. Just watched Deep and almost took me back to 1992. Fucking awesome

• Options
    ac281090ac281090 new jersey Posts: 36
    all 3 reissues arrived this morning from acoustic sounds.com, Riot Act had 2 of LP 1. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,147
    If that’s the case I’m screwed, im always a whiny bitch. of course they read the boards though, Leeze got the Benny mystery vinyl, the signed cubs baseball went to cubbygirl or whatever her name was last month, etc.  
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    If that’s the case I’m screwed, im always a whiny bitch. of course they read the boards though, Leeze got the Benny mystery vinyl, the signed cubs baseball went to cubbygirl or whatever her name was last month, etc.  

you are on Santos' naughty list  :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    maxferlmaxferl Quebec City Posts: 118
    I bought all the reissues and singles from 10C despite the insane shipping fee to Canada. I just received an email from UPS saying that I have import fees of $50 to pay. What the f*ck!
  • Options
    maxferl said:
    I bought all the reissues and singles from 10C despite the insane shipping fee to Canada. I just received an email from UPS saying that I have import fees of $50 to pay. What the f*ck!

• Options
    maxferlmaxferl Quebec City Posts: 118
    demetrios said:
    maxferl said:

Thanks. I’ll try that. But why is there customs fee in the first place?
  • Options
    maxferl said:
    demetrios said:
    maxferl said:

Thanks. I’ll try that. But why is there customs fee in the first place?
    Items shipped via UPS from the USA internationally will always get hit with customs. 100% of every shipped item!!! You'll have to pay the taxes on the item, no question about it. But what now you don't have to pay is all UPS's added service fees they are asking for.

If only 10club used USPS for shipping Pearl Jam goodies internationally .. things would be different.
  • Options
    any estimated date from amazon for binaural and riot act?
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    mcgruff10 said:
    Seriously, it’s annoying. And now the blu Ray is delayed too
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,354
    I wonder how many copies of each reissue were made? I know at least 600. But it's hard to find in music stores. Even Let's play two dvd/blu-ray is hard to find. And at Amazon are temporarily out of stock. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,602
    igotid88 said:
    I wonder how many copies of each reissue were made? I know at least 600. But it's hard to find in music stores. Even Let's play two dvd/blu-ray is hard to find. And at Amazon are temporarily out of stock. 
    Lol.  You "know at least 600".  Really.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Seriously, it’s annoying. And now the blu Ray is delayed too
    very annoying indeed.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,147
    I was figuring a lot more than 600?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.