Options

Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,569
    mrussel1 said:
    My 3 albums and complete 45's are on the way from 10C now.  They've actually left UPS facility.  Scheduled for VA delivery on Tuesday.  
    mine still haven't left.  my play 2 blu ray left today though.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    My vinyl and Blu-rays (separate orders) are still sitting there with an 11/9 date like the rest of you. Well, the Blu-ray now shows it was picked up last night, but still damn slow.
  • Options
    My vinyl and Blu-rays (separate orders) are still sitting there with an 11/9 date like the rest of you. Well, the Blu-ray now shows it was picked up last night, but still damn slow.
    My Blu-ray displays as shipped and has available enroute tracking on it. Still nothing on my remaining vinyl or Wrigley CDs. 
    east lansing, mi 1998 / auburn hills, mi 2000 / clarkston, mi 2003 / grand rapids, mi 2004 / toronto, on 2005 / auburn hills, mi 2006 / detroit, mi 2011 (ev) / chicago, il 2013 / detroit, mi 2014 / chicago, il 2016 (wrigley 1) / chicago, il 2018 (wrigley 1 & 2) / louisville, ky 2022 / las vegas, nv 2022 (ev) / noblesville, in 2023
  • Options
    I emailed 10 Club today since there had been no update since last Thursday. The response was they have been waiting on the mail carrier. 
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Why would the carrier only pick up some of the packages though and not all of them? 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Ha. That’s ridiculous. I run a company that ships out much less than 10C and UPS delivers and picks up twice a day. 
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,177
    edited November 2017
    Why would the carrier only pick up some of the packages though and not all of them? 
    Has it been raining in Seattle lately? I know there are some mail carriers that refuse to deliver in the rain.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    “Soon”
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    And this is why i'm ordering music from Amazon, etc. from now on. Delays delays delays.
    east lansing, mi 1998 / auburn hills, mi 2000 / clarkston, mi 2003 / grand rapids, mi 2004 / toronto, on 2005 / auburn hills, mi 2006 / detroit, mi 2011 (ev) / chicago, il 2013 / detroit, mi 2014 / chicago, il 2016 (wrigley 1) / chicago, il 2018 (wrigley 1 & 2) / louisville, ky 2022 / las vegas, nv 2022 (ev) / noblesville, in 2023
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    deadendp said:
    And this is why i'm ordering music from Amazon, etc. from now on. Delays delays delays.
    Shipping notice means jack shit at the moment. It seems to have got worse since we have been given the option of  Standard International or UPS Worldwide Expedited. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,923
    Agreed.  Mine has been sitting in the warehouse for a week now.  Yet, my Lets Play Two dvd has been shipped. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    UPS just let me know mine are arriving tomorrow.  Our long, national nightmare is almost over.
  • Options
    Let’s see, ordered the reissues in Sept, got charged in Oct, release date was 11/10. Order still in warehouse with no movement. Ordered 2 of the single reissues on Amazon on Tuesday and they are here today. Less than 48 hours. Something isn’t right here. Now I’m guessing we have to wait another 2 weeks for delivery from the 10c? Amazon is the way to go I guess. 
  • Options

Literally the same canned response as above. This is the last time I order through 10C.
  • Options
    My order from the 10c is supposed to be here today. 

Anything special showing up in these orders? 
  • Options

Literally the same canned response as above. This is the last time I order through 10C.
    I assumed it was a form response.  That's why I posted it.  

I asked about two separate orders.  One is the blu-ray.  Another is the vinyl, which has been split into three different orders.  Checked again today.  Nothing has moved at all.  It will arrive when it arrives.  Clearly, it isn't going to get here any faster.  
  • Options
    Chris1401 said:
    My order from the 10c is supposed to be here today. 

Anything special showing up in these orders? 
    The hope of some goodies (and fear of something selling out or not being sold beyond the 10C) is just about the only reason I order from here but I don't think so this time.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189

10club hooked us up with the record mats for ordering the LP2 soundtrack on vinyl. thanks, Santos!

every once in a while they offer something cool for ordering thru them, but NOPE.... they aren't the place to order if you want fast shipping. hopefully my orders start trickling in today. we shall see.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Here’s a thought, 10c, hire a couple more people. This is a million dollar organization, not a start up. Cmon, can’t be too hard. Heck, I’ll even apply.
  • Options
    Let’s see, ordered the reissues in Sept, got charged in Oct, release date was 11/10. Order still in warehouse with no movement. Ordered 2 of the single reissues on Amazon on Tuesday and they are here today. Less than 48 hours. Something isn’t right here. Now I’m guessing we have to wait another 2 weeks for delivery from the 10c? Amazon is the way to go I guess. 
    same here. No movement since last Thursday. Done ordering releases from 10C. For the amount paid for shipping, 10C should've used a reliable option. 

Obviously, any of us can listen to the albums on CD, digital, whatever. Listening to the music isn't my beef. My problem is paying more by ordering from 10C than I would've paid using Amazon and also having to wait weeks for delivery. It's not like we're all part of some small local band's fanclub. This is a legit business. 
  • Options
    same here. No movement since last Thursday. Done ordering releases from 10C. For the amount paid for shipping, 10C should've used a reliable option. 

Obviously, any of us can listen to the albums on CD, digital, whatever. Listening to the music isn't my beef. My problem is paying more by ordering from 10C than I would've paid using Amazon and also having to wait weeks for delivery. It's not like we're all part of some small local band's fanclub. This is a legit business. 
    THIS. Well said.
  • Options
    deadendp said:

I asked about two separate orders.  One is the blu-ray.  Another is the vinyl, which has been split into three different orders.  Checked again today.  Nothing has moved at all.  It will arrive when it arrives.  Clearly, it isn't going to get here any faster.  
    I ordered 3 vinyls that were split up into 2 orders. I received 1 order, "shipped" the same day as order 2. Order 1 tracked fine; order 2 hasn't moved or updated. PJ uses the minor leagues to ship items to their loyal fanbase; color me upset when things like this happen. I think it's ok to complain about things when we pay as much as we do for memberships, shipping, etc.
  • Options
    How about putting the guy in charge of shipping the blu rays on the reissues?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    deadendp said:

I ordered 3 vinyls that were split up into 2 orders. I received 1 order, "shipped" the same day as order 2. Order 1 tracked fine; order 2 hasn't moved or updated. PJ uses the minor leagues to ship items to their loyal fanbase; color me upset when things like this happen. I think it's ok to complain about things when we pay as much as we do for memberships, shipping, etc.
    Think they must be doing the pick ups in one of these
    Related image
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    deadendp said:

Think they must be doing the pick ups in one of these
    Related image
    :rofl:
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    lolobugg said:

10club hooked us up with the record mats for ordering the LP2 soundtrack on vinyl. thanks, Santos!

every once in a while they offer something cool for ordering thru them, but NOPE.... they aren't the place to order if you want fast shipping. hopefully my orders start trickling in today. we shall see.

Nothing before tomorrow dear.
    Still no movement on the vinyl.
    DVD and Bluray arriving two different days, because why would you ship those together that would just be madness.

I will agree though that getting one of each of the slipmats and stickers with the LP2 vinyl was nice. But the rest of this is bullshit.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Real green when you ship 3 records in 3 boxes. Hey, put them in one box . Thoughts?
  • Options
    Real green when you ship 3 records in 3 boxes. Hey, put them in one box . Thoughts?
    Not terribly carbon neutral to ship separately. 
  • Options
    Just to add more complication and trepidation to this conversation...I received my order for the empty box last week and the tracking still shows as “label created, not yet in system”.  The tracking seems to never work for me so I have come to believe that can’t be trusted.  I guess I will keep waiting for all of my vinyl and the Blu-Ray to magically show up with no tracking updates.