Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Only the best people...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    god, he is such a raging pussy.  Why do his supporters pretend he is some sort of hard-hitting tough guy?  

And the funny projection is how much Trump and his supporters whine about the "media"... yet I would bet dollars to donuts they consume much more "media".  
    Right?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,928
    edited October 2020
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,151
    this makes him look like a real asshole. how can he think this will help him?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    27 minute mark trump said that the people that do not like him were really starting to like him just before covid. delusional.

also, at the 18 min mark he struggles to drink a small glass of water with 2 hands.

28 min mark, trump said he does not want to take any responsibility for dividing the country.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,928
    edited October 2020
    *with a calm voice*
    "Leslie, this is such a vicious thing of you to say"

Haha. Made me laugh.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    The 60 min interview is up from trump

this makes him look like a real asshole. how can he think this will help him?

Because it's a feature, not a bug.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    what a raging douche.

that debate tonight is gonna go sideways quick.  If I were Joe. I'd trot out Kamala about 10 minutes in.  Fucker.
  • Options
    YO

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    ikiT said:
    what a raging douche.

that debate tonight is gonna go sideways quick.  If I were Joe. I'd trot out Kamala about 10 minutes in.  Fucker.
    I'm curious if tRump will just shout as loud as he can since his mic will be turned off.  

It's going to be a shit show.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    YO

surprised it wasn't

IWANNADOIVANKASOBAD1234$

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    that was a, to be trump for a second, a total disgrace. I really wish they'd pick stronger interviewers to push back on him. she sounded like a shitty parent begging her asshole son to stop being an asshole. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    ikiT said:
    what a raging douche.

I'm curious if tRump will just shout as loud as he can since his mic will be turned off.  

I'm thinking the partitions between them should be much, much larger to avoid that flying spittle completely.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    what a raging douche.

It's just off for the statements, is it not...?
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    what a raging douche.

It's just off for the statements, is it not...?
    the two minutes they get to reply to a question from the moderator. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    SNL should do a parody of tonight's debate jeopardy style and bring back Daryl Hammond as Sean Connery and Will Ferrell as Trebek, but this time Trump is more obscene than Connery with his answers. If written well, they'd have enough for a good long cold open skit.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    SNL should do a parody of tonight's debate jeopardy style and bring back Daryl Hammond as Sean Connery and Will Ferrell as Trebek, but this time Trump is more obscene than Connery with his answers. If written well, they'd have enough for a good long cold open skit.
    Isn't Darryl Hammond at odds with SNL after they replaced him doing Trump with boring Alec Baldwin?
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Isn't Darryl Hammond at odds with SNL after they replaced him doing Trump with boring Alec Baldwin?
    He was bummed about being replaced like that (and I agree he was way better as Trump than Baldwin is) but he still does the announcing for the show, and appeared as Chris Matthews in a sketch last year, so I think he'd appear in another sketch if they asked him to. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    So Trump releases the 60 Minutes interview... which shows him being a whiny, simple-minded, lying, arrogant asshole... how does he think this helps him? And I'll say this again.. and again... and again.  USA is a country where millions of people watch stuff like this, and then go vote for him. Blows my fucking mind. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    Parksy said:
    So Trump releases the 60 Minutes interview... which shows him being a whiny, simple-minded, lying, arrogant asshole... how does he think this helps him? And I'll say this again.. and again... and again.  USA is a country where millions of people watch stuff like this, and then go vote for him. Blows my fucking mind. 
    It's bizarre...they even left in the two handed water drinking
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Parksy said:
    Neither helps him nor hurts him.  Amazingly (cultishly) lots of people view his whining as strength.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    Parksy said:
    It's bizarre...they even left in the two handed water drinking
    His supporters will say that he does that intentionally to work up liberals. He's just not used to holding something that thick. He's completely fine everyone.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Parksy said:
    And some of those people are on this site.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    Parksy said:
    It's crazy isn't it? I am hoping 60 Minutes has something special set up Sunday night now with their cutaways and fact checking. They could easily show him lying almost every time he opens his mouth. 
  • Options
    how many times you think he mentions "Lesley Stahl" during the debate tonight?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    how many times you think he mentions "Lesley Stahl" during the debate tonight?
    and how she treated him very unfairly. treated worse than anybody has ever seen.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    If CBS was looking for a ratings home run they have the best batter up next even if he’s the biggest asshole on earth and tonight he again will show the country that he’s unfit to be anywhere near the nuclear codes..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    If CBS was looking for a ratings home run they have the best batter up next even if he’s the biggest asshole on earth and tonight he again will show the country that he’s unfit to be anywhere near the nuclear codes..
    he's unfit to use the presidential toilet. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This discussion has been closed.