***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    OnWis97 said:
    Nah.  If not to avoid sinking to his level, avoid saying stuff like that because it makes it look like you want to impeach him just because you don't like him.  This was a bad look on several levels and she's just spoon-feeding the 40% of the country who think the rest of us are conspiring agains Trump because we are poor losers.  What congressional democrats should be saying is that it's too early to talk impeachment; we're going to wait for Muller to finish, do what we can to make sure it's transparent to the American People, and take appropriate action, if necessary.  (Could that include impeachment?  We'll see.)
    For once I agree with you. I cringed when I heard it and immediately thought it will be a republican talking point. Turned on the news and boom, it already was. This feeds in perfectly with Trump's "presidential harassment" nonsense. There's a reason why the Dems did not run on the impeachment issue a couple months ago. Bad look. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    All other things aside, I simply don't have a sensitivity to profanity, and think people take it way too seriously in any case. Trump absolutely IS a motherfucker, I think ALL people should call him out whenever possible, and I'm happy to hear a politician say it like it is. It's funny how scandalized and offended people get about swearing. I think it's a silly, prudish hang up. Swear words have a strength that I like, and that this person used that word shows that they have emotions appropriate to the situation. They are adequately expressive when no other words are strong enough. Now, of course I don't support throwing such terms around willy-nilly, but I don't think that's the case here. It is 100% apt in this case.
    neither do I, in most situations. my wife and kids get after me for my languag all the time. do I do it at work? no, different situations. there's a time and place for it, and calling the president a motherfucker at a public event is not the time nor place. what happened to all the outrage at trump's language "the children are listening!".

you can call out the president and use strong language without resorting to that kind of "locker room talk". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    All other things aside, I simply don't have a sensitivity to profanity, and think people take it way too seriously in any case. Trump absolutely IS a motherfucker, I think ALL people should call him out whenever possible, and I'm happy to hear a politician say it like it is. It's funny how scandalized and offended people get about swearing. I think it's a silly, prudish hang up. Swear words have a strength that I like, and that this person used that word shows that they have emotions appropriate to the situation. They are adequately expressive when no other words are strong enough. Now, of course I don't support throwing such terms around willy-nilly, but I don't think that's the case here. It is 100% apt in this case.
    The bigger problem than the profanity is it just makes the democrats look like they want to impeach him for the sake of impeaching him. The more seasoned dems' response to this today is the right approach. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • jesus christ. you just can't be critical of anyone who is anti-trump around these parts without being torn to shreds by some here. 

"duly noted". 

how trump carries himself in this context is irrelevant. Others are supposed to be above that bullshit. You can't criticize trump for saying his idiotic shit and then give everyone else a pass because "buh, buh, buh, trump did it first!". that's not how it works. that's juvenile and we teach our children at a very young age not to act like that. 
    So one “motherfucker” is equal to three years of crassness as candidate and POTUS and a lifetime of being an asshole? Jeebus are we fucked. And I could give two shits if “you’re” critical of anti-trump posters. Why so offended by an opposing view? Come down off your high horse. We’re in the gutter now until Team Trump Treason and his ilk are out of office. It’s the only thing they understand. 15 lies a day doesn’t upset you but motherfucker does?

Who here is teaching their children to be like Team Trump Treason?
    It's not equal. It's not in the same ballpark. but it's irrelevant to the discussion. A congressperson, whether it be female, muslim, male, white, christian, whathaveyou (not sure her faith and gender are relevant to this anyway), should not be speaking that way in public. 

so you get pissed that I don't like what a democrat said, and I'm offended by an opposing view? what the fuck are you talking about? the entire point I'm making is exactly that, you can't take an opposing view. no one is seemingly allowed to criticize a democratic politician around here for their behaviour without being completely and utterly dismissed and often insulted and criticized by you and a few others. it's preposterous. you can be against trump but also against infantile behaviour by those who oppose him. it's not a "this team or the other". it's about being decent no matter whereyou stand politically. 

you expect republicans to speak out against trump, but you get all up in arms when a liberal/democrat speaks out against a liberal/democrat, "buh buh buh trump!". it's hypocrisy. 

they are not mutually exclusive. I can expect more from a congressperson while at the same time smacking my forehead at the idiot in chief. You don't seem to think that's allowed. 

for the record, you're constant "I could give two shits..." comments aren't necessary. I'm not here for your approval. 
    Who’s pissed? I’m disagreeing with the faux outrage over the utterance of motherfucker as it relates to Team Trump Treason and impeachment. Your posts don’t control my emotions. I disagree with the “opposing view.” Oh, the horror. Lighten up.
    show me where I said or even implied my posts control your emotions. I don't even know where these types of comments come from. they make literally no sense. 

not everything "relates to Trump". it can be judged on its own accord. Your blind hatred of the man is skewing your perception of how things should work, I think. 

and not all "outrage" directed at the left is fake. it's not even outrage. that's an overused term these days. people are just pointing out that it's unbecoming of a congressperson to speak like that. 
    “So you get pissed.”

Where was all of the “pointing out” when Team Trump Treason was a candidate for POTUS? It’s not like Team Trump Treason is Obama and being called a motherfucker in the same breath as impeachment. Context is everything. If she takes to the house floor and at every rally she holds, she’s dropping f-bombs, I’m with you. But to jump on her for one utterance after an emotional day of being sworn in and listening to that asshole for three years? I’m not willing to play the morality card. Imagine what it must be like for a Hispanic or Muslim member of Congress to be feeling after the shit spewed forth by Team Trump Treason? Context.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    jesus christ. you just can't be critical of anyone who is anti-trump around these parts without being torn to shreds by some here. 

"duly noted". 

how trump carries himself in this context is irrelevant. Others are supposed to be above that bullshit. You can't criticize trump for saying his idiotic shit and then give everyone else a pass because "buh, buh, buh, trump did it first!". that's not how it works. that's juvenile and we teach our children at a very young age not to act like that. 
    So one “motherfucker” is equal to three years of crassness as candidate and POTUS and a lifetime of being an asshole? Jeebus are we fucked. And I could give two shits if “you’re” critical of anti-trump posters. Why so offended by an opposing view? Come down off your high horse. We’re in the gutter now until Team Trump Treason and his ilk are out of office. It’s the only thing they understand. 15 lies a day doesn’t upset you but motherfucker does?

Who here is teaching their children to be like Team Trump Treason?
    It's not equal. It's not in the same ballpark. but it's irrelevant to the discussion. A congressperson, whether it be female, muslim, male, white, christian, whathaveyou (not sure her faith and gender are relevant to this anyway), should not be speaking that way in public. 

so you get pissed that I don't like what a democrat said, and I'm offended by an opposing view? what the fuck are you talking about? the entire point I'm making is exactly that, you can't take an opposing view. no one is seemingly allowed to criticize a democratic politician around here for their behaviour without being completely and utterly dismissed and often insulted and criticized by you and a few others. it's preposterous. you can be against trump but also against infantile behaviour by those who oppose him. it's not a "this team or the other". it's about being decent no matter whereyou stand politically. 

you expect republicans to speak out against trump, but you get all up in arms when a liberal/democrat speaks out against a liberal/democrat, "buh buh buh trump!". it's hypocrisy. 

they are not mutually exclusive. I can expect more from a congressperson while at the same time smacking my forehead at the idiot in chief. You don't seem to think that's allowed. 

for the record, you're constant "I could give two shits..." comments aren't necessary. I'm not here for your approval. 
    Who’s pissed? I’m disagreeing with the faux outrage over the utterance of motherfucker as it relates to Team Trump Treason and impeachment. Your posts don’t control my emotions. I disagree with the “opposing view.” Oh, the horror. Lighten up.
    show me where I said or even implied my posts control your emotions. I don't even know where these types of comments come from. they make literally no sense. 

not everything "relates to Trump". it can be judged on its own accord. Your blind hatred of the man is skewing your perception of how things should work, I think. 

and not all "outrage" directed at the left is fake. it's not even outrage. that's an overused term these days. people are just pointing out that it's unbecoming of a congressperson to speak like that. 
    “So you get pissed.”

Where was all of the “pointing out” when Team Trump Treason was a candidate for POTUS? It’s not like Team Trump Treason is Obama and being called a motherfucker in the same breath as impeachment. Context is everything. If she takes to the house floor and at every rally she holds, she’s dropping f-bombs, I’m with you. But to jump on her for one utterance after an emotional day of being sworn in and listening to that asshole for three years? I’m not willing to play the morality card. Imagine what it must be like for a Hispanic or Muslim member of Congress to be feeling after the shit spewed forth by Team Trump Treason? Context.
    oh jesus. it's a figure of speech. I didn't think you were actually stomping your feet. come on. 

there was a PLENTY of pointing out when he was candidate. it's been non-stop pointing out since 2015. you know that. 

of course it's going to be emotional, especially for someone who isn't a white male. of course they have been through hell. But that's your job. to keep your cool. and it's not a "moral" issue. it's a professional one. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    The bigger problem than the profanity is it just makes the democrats look like they want to impeach him for the sake of impeaching him. The more seasoned dems' response to this today is the right approach. 
    agreed. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Image result for pearl clutchers
    dignin said:
    you know, the right has been saying the same damn thing about all the things trump says that "triggers" the left. I find it funny that now that people think the shoe is on the other foot with dems taking the house, all of sudden I see many similarities in how some on the left are acting. 

what happened to "we're better than that"? I guess that only applies to who isn't in control. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    neither do I, in most situations. my wife and kids get after me for my languag all the time. do I do it at work? no, different situations. there's a time and place for it, and calling the president a motherfucker at a public event is not the time nor place. what happened to all the outrage at trump's language "the children are listening!".

you can call out the president and use strong language without resorting to that kind of "locker room talk". 
    Yes, there is a time and place, you're right.... And I think that, in reaction to Donald fucking Trump and what he's doing, that politician chose the PERFECT time and place to say that, lol. Sincerely. (and I think you do realize that isn't locker room talk at all, no matter what the context - it bugs me a bit for that phrase to be pulled out in this context especially - that most certainly does remind me of the good ol' false equivalencies ;) )
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited January 2019
    Interesting though, isn't it, that the big topic of discussion right now is someone justifiably calling Trump a motherfucker rather than the fact that Trump has threatened to keep the government shut down for months or years unless he gets his way, which is purely for his own political position leading up to reelection and for a distraction from all the investigations against him? Motherfucker indeed.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Interesting though, isn't it, that the big topic of discussion right now is someone justifiably calling Trump a motherfucker rather than the fact that Trump has threatened to keep the government shut down for months or years unless he gets his way, which is purely for his own political position leading up to reelection and for a distraction from all the investigations against him? Motherfucker indeed.
    the big topic of discussion is fluid. it doesn't always have to be about one thing. no one is being distracted from this clusterfuck of a president. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Yes, there is a time and place, you're right.... And I think that, in reaction to Donald fucking Trump and what he's doing, that politician chose the PERFECT time and place to say that, lol. Sincerely. (and I think you do realize that isn't locker room talk at all, no matter what the context - it bugs me a bit for that phrase to be pulled out in this context especially - that most certainly does remind me of the good ol' false equivalencies ;) )
    i wasn't equating anything. locker room talk can take the form of sexual innuendo or also just plain old profanity/vulgarity. locker room talk existed long before "grab them by the pussy". 

I hold public officials to a higher standard than that. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dignin said:
    you know, the right has been saying the same damn thing about all the things trump says that "triggers" the left. I find it funny that now that people think the shoe is on the other foot with dems taking the house, all of sudden I see many similarities in how some on the left are acting. 

what happened to "we're better than that"? I guess that only applies to who isn't in control. 
    How can any reasonable person compare what she said to the nonsense that Trump has been spewing for 3 years?

She told the truth. Trump is a motherfucker (or maybe daughter?). Almost everything out of Trump's mouth is a lie. I have never had a problem with Trump's foul language, it's the substance and context of what he says that I have a problem with. I can't remember ever saying "were better than that", doesn't sound like me.

Not to mention Trump is the leader of the free world. She is a freshman congresswoman. Not even in the same league of impact or responsibility.

Lindsey Graham just swore on live TV the other day and nobody batted an eye. Nor should they (except maybe the pearl clutchers).

edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

i wasn't equating anything. locker room talk can take the form of sexual innuendo or also just plain old profanity/vulgarity. locker room talk existed long before "grab them by the pussy". 

I hold public officials to a higher standard than that. 
    I want public officials to be blunt and honest, above all else, even though they rarely are, which is one of the main things wrong with politicians in general. Usually calling someone a motherfucker would not be appropriate at all. It just happens to be appropriate in this case. (I just disagree that plain old profanity is locker room talk. I think that term carries more meaning that that in all cases ... and especially in this context).
    edited January 2019
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

How can any reasonable person compare what she said to the nonsense that Trump has been spewing for 3 years?

She told the truth. Trump is a motherfucker (or maybe daughter?). Almost everything out of Trump's mouth is a lie. I have never had a problem with Trump's foul language, it's the substance and context of what he says that I have a problem with. I can't remember ever saying "were better than that", doesn't sound like me.

Not to mention Trump is the leader of the free world. She is a freshman congresswoman. Not even in the same league of impact or responsibility.

Lindsey Graham just swore on live TV the other day and nobody batted an eye. Nor should they (except maybe the pearl clutchers).

no one is. full stop. it's like people around here are just hoping that someone is. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dignin said:
    dignin said:

no one is. full stop. it's like people around here are just hoping that someone is. 
    Haha. You just did in the comment above mine.

Regardless, I don't really care. If you want to waste your time trying to point out the lefts hypocrisy, go right ahead.

The real hypocrisy here is that conservatives are so upset when someone "tells it like it is". It's hilarious. But it probably has more to do with the fact that a dark skin female dared to call out one of their own.

RASHIDA TLAIB REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING TO IMPEACH ‘MOTHERFUCKER’ TRUMP: ‘I WILL ALWAYS SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER’

"This is not just about Donald Trump. This is about all of us. In the face of this constitutional crisis, we must rise," she wrote.

Tlaib's office echoed her message in a statement.

"Congresswoman Tlaib was elected to shake up Washington, not to continue the status quo. Donald Trump is completely unfit to serve as President," the statement read. "The Congresswoman absolutely believes he needs to be impeached. She ran by making this very clear to the voters in her district. Donald Trump's actions have harmed the 13th Congressional District and she will not stay silent while this happens."

https://www.newsweek.com/rashida-tlaib-impeach-trump-apologize-1279463

edited January 2019
    Folks, again....it's not the profanity. It's the seemingly wanting to impeach for the sake of impeaching that is the larger issue here. I'd have the same problem with what she said had she used the word "gentlemen" instead of "motherfucker."
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Folks, again....it's not the profanity. It's the seemingly wanting to impeach for the sake of impeaching that is the larger issue here. I'd have the same problem with what she said had she used the word "gentlemen" instead of "motherfucker."
    She apparently ran on impeaching him, not like it's really a secret. She's not the only democrat, that's what you're going to get if you want a big tent party. I'm okay with it.
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Haha. You just did in the comment above mine.

Regardless, I don't really care. If you want to waste your time trying to point out the lefts hypocrisy, go right ahead.

The real hypocrisy here is that conservatives are so upset when someone "tells it like it is". It's hilarious. But it probably has more to do with the fact that a dark skin female dared to call out one of their own.

RASHIDA TLAIB REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING TO IMPEACH ‘MOTHERFUCKER’ TRUMP: ‘I WILL ALWAYS SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER’

"This is not just about Donald Trump. This is about all of us. In the face of this constitutional crisis, we must rise," she wrote.

Tlaib's office echoed her message in a statement.

"Congresswoman Tlaib was elected to shake up Washington, not to continue the status quo. Donald Trump is completely unfit to serve as President," the statement read. "The Congresswoman absolutely believes he needs to be impeached. She ran by making this very clear to the voters in her district. Donald Trump's actions have harmed the 13th Congressional District and she will not stay silent while this happens."

https://www.newsweek.com/rashida-tlaib-impeach-trump-apologize-1279463

no, I didn't, and you're right, it is a waste of time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

exactly. it's the same as mcconnell gloating about not letting obama pick his SCOTUS just for the fucking sake of it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Just read that Mueller grand jury gets 6 month extension. 

Falling down,...not staying down
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    It has nothing to do with if this person is a man/woman, Christian/Muslim, white/black/brown etc.  It’s about the lack of respect for the office they hold. Just like that idiot trump who has no respect. Use proper words, the world is watching.  

Im still surprised when people follow trump down his stupid name calling rat hole. He continues to win when thisnis the fight.
    hippiemom = goodness
    I heard that the first time. But I'm not really on board with this theory. We all know that there are in fact MANY good reasons to impeach, and there is no reason to assume this person doesn't know that just like the rest of us do. Wanting to impeach for the sake of impeaching doesn't seem on the table at all at this point. It's almost an absurdity to say that IMO.
    exactly. it's the same as mcconnell gloating about not letting obama pick his SCOTUS just for the fucking sake of it. 
    Haha. Another comparison that makes no sense. Then you will tell me you never made this ^^^ comparison.

You are on a roll.
    dignin said:
    Haha. Another comparison that makes no sense. Then you will tell me you never made this ^^^ comparison.

You are on a roll.
    ah, the usual. whenever we disagree you act like this. have a nice day. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited January 2019
    Well it is just another good talking point for republicans and will make it more difficult to change the minds of the more rational republican constituent. 

It's nice for the liberals to hear, but it's not good politics....and impeachment is a political matter whether people like it or not. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Folks, again....it's not the profanity. It's the seemingly wanting to impeach for the sake of impeaching that is the larger issue here. I'd have the same problem with what she said had she used the word "gentlemen" instead of "motherfucker."

dignin said:

But if you listen to what leadership is saying, they’re saying exactly what you want them to say, which is as it should be. The “backbenchers” get to stamp their feet and scream from the roof tops. That said, I’d love nothing more than for Speaker Pelosi to say she’s going to,”shove impeachment up that motherfucker’s ass.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Folks, again....it's not the profanity. It's the seemingly wanting to impeach for the sake of impeaching that is the larger issue here. I'd have the same problem with what she said had she used the word "gentlemen" instead of "motherfucker."
    And that turned out bad for McConnell and the repubs at the time? Gods sake the repubs have been shoving it up our ass since 1994 and us libs should not call a spade a spade. I want us to fight back.

Brilliantati©
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    "THE FIELD"
    Kat said:
    Just read that Mueller grand jury gets 6 month extension. 

That sounds like...agony.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    I think it’s safe to assume, knowing what we know and how Team Trump Treason conducts himself, that there will be impeachment. Not good for optics but that’s why you have house leadership to slow things down and say the right thing. It’s one dem of 435 house members. It’s not like it’s the DNC sending fund raising letters and every dem saying so without evidence. Impeachment is a political process based on facts and evidence and connecting dots. Lots and lots of dots.

Brilliantati©