***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    “COHEN discussed the status and progress of the Moscow Project with Individual 1 on more than the three occasions COHEN claimed to the Committee, and he briefed family members of Individual 1 within the Company about the project,”
    ----

However, Trump also defended the Moscow-focused real estate development drive as legitimate, while emphasizing that it never came to pass.

“It was during the early part of '16 and I guess even before that. It lasted a short period of time. I didn't do the project. I decided not to do the project,” the president said. “So, we're not talking about doing a project. We're talking about not doing a project.”

Trump also said there was nothing wrong with his team continuing to pursue business deals even as his campaign advanced.

“When I run for president, that doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to do business,” he said

Speaking to reporters on Air Force One two months ago, Trump emphasized that he was not in contact with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

“There was no talking to Russia. There was no phone calls. I didn’t make phone calls to Russia. I didn’t receive phone calls. I didn’t have meetings. I didn’t have texts. I didn’t have anything. I’ve nothing to do with Russia. Nothing to do with Russia,” Trump said.

hmm....seems like a change of tune. A pretty swift change of tune. BOBBY KNOWS ALL. 

ok, but what about any of this is actually illegal?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Its funny... make one little point about Obama and i have to defend myself for 5 pages and get accused of picking on the black guy and giving trump a pass... and I'm told i have no issue with citizens united or the continud advancement of corporate rights/interests.... it's amazing really, and happens over and over... 

You clearly have no clue who i am or what i believe, so you may want to relax with the assumptions

Go Team, Go! 

Both sides are bought and sold by the same interests, so i hold "my side" as accountable as i hold "the other side"... feel free to just be a cheerleader, it's cute

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,215
    edited November 2018
    “COHEN discussed the status and progress of the Moscow Project with Individual 1 on more than the three occasions COHEN claimed to the Committee, and he briefed family members of Individual 1 within the Company about the project,”
    ----

However, Trump also defended the Moscow-focused real estate development drive as legitimate, while emphasizing that it never came to pass.

“It was during the early part of '16 and I guess even before that. It lasted a short period of time. I didn't do the project. I decided not to do the project,” the president said. “So, we're not talking about doing a project. We're talking about not doing a project.”

Trump also said there was nothing wrong with his team continuing to pursue business deals even as his campaign advanced.

“When I run for president, that doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to do business,” he said

Speaking to reporters on Air Force One two months ago, Trump emphasized that he was not in contact with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

“There was no talking to Russia. There was no phone calls. I didn’t make phone calls to Russia. I didn’t receive phone calls. I didn’t have meetings. I didn’t have texts. I didn’t have anything. I’ve nothing to do with Russia. Nothing to do with Russia,” Trump said.

hmm....seems like a change of tune. A pretty swift change of tune. BOBBY KNOWS ALL. 

Lying about it to the FBI for one?

Political impact is huge, though, if there is ample evidence that the president is compromised by a foreign adversary and/or they have leverage over him.
    Just think---70 hours of testimony by his personal attorney of over 10 years. Just imagine all the info Mueller has...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    ----

Political impact is huge, though, if there is ample evidence that the president is compromised by a foreign adversary
    Just think---70 hours of testimony by his personal attorney of over 10 years. Just imagine all the info Mueller has...
    sorry, I should have been clearer. Yes, cohen lied. I mean what is it in that post that posits that Trump did something illegal?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    No, im fine with it, investigate away... i'm just not acting/assuming that these investigations are going to accomplish the toppling of the Trump regime. Hillary was investigated forever, nothing. Steroids, nothing. They found Bill Clinton was fucking a 22 year old intern in the White House and it didn't topple his administration.

I'm just tired of people waiting for Mueller or Congress to come save the day, as if it is some sort of lock they will uncover the smoking gun that will bring Trump down. I will believe it when i see it.

Why do people get mad when i dont join in on the bullshit high-five party? 
    Who’s mad you post your opinion and some of us question it no big deal , but to do nothing because of past failures is not the answer in my opinion...
    The "2017" prediction next to every one of his posts in here makes me laugh. 
    Do i amuse you? Am i here to amuse you? 

Get my drink, Spider lol
    Yeah, because I'm on the same side as you if you don't realize it. 

You guys act like I'm pro trump, its fucking hilarious 

my2hands said:
    Its funny... make one little point about Obama and i have to defend myself for 5 pages and get accused of picking on the black guy and giving trump a pass... and I'm told i have no issue with citizens united or the continud advancement of corporate rights/interests.... it's amazing really, and happens over and over... 

You clearly have no clue who i am or what i believe, so you may want to relax with the assumptions

Go Team, Go! 

Both sides are bought and sold by the same interests, so i hold "my side" as accountable as i hold "the other side"... feel free to just be a cheerleader, it's cute

^
    me
    me
    me
    me

Beat it, dude. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    my2hands said:

Go Team, Go! 

^
    me
    me
    me
    me

Beat it, dude. 
    Lol, Didnt you vote for W?

I'm not leaving, i like disrupting the echo chamber
    edited November 2018
    ----

Political impact is huge, though, if there is ample evidence that the president is compromised by a foreign adversary
    sorry, I should have been clearer. Yes, cohen lied. I mean what is it in that post that posits that Trump did something illegal?
    Indicates he's been lying about having business dealings in Russia all along (shocking!). This comes out after he submitted his sworn answers in writing to Mueller. Perhaps he was still lying in those answers. The timing of all of this is interesting. We shall see. 

The political impact, to me, is the more important thing. I doubt he will be indicted. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Go Team, Go! 

^
    me
    me
    me
    me

Beat it, dude. 

Great. Stick around and tell us all how you're being persecuted for having an opposing viewpoint all day/every day. Because that never gets old. 

Yeah I used to be a republican. #walkaway
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Funny how you guys treat one of your own just because he's not convinced the silver bullet is coming and doesnt blame 2016 on memes.

I hope the fucker goes down, but we'll see and have a bit of skepticism. How horrible of me lol
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Go Team, Go! 

^
    me
    me
    me
    me

Beat it, dude. 

Great. Stick around and tell us all how you're being persecuted for having an opposing viewpoint all day/every day. Because that never gets old. 

Yeah I used to be a republican. #walkaway
    2000 & 2004 right?
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    Funny how you guys treat one of your own just because he's not convinced the silver bullet is coming and doesnt blame 2016 on memes.

I hope the fucker goes down, but we'll see and have a bit of skepticism. How horrible of me lol
    Why does everything have to be about you? State your case. People will dispute it. That's what happens. You're no more special than anyone else here. Constantly talking about yourself is a little annoying and off-putting to be honest. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    my2hands said:

Why does everything have to be about you? State your case. People will dispute it. That's what happens. You're no more special than anyone else here. Constantly talking about yourself is a little annoying and off-putting to be honest. 
    it is really odd. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,790

you know who has a tower in chicago?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020

chinese-happy.jpg
    my2hands said:

I'm not talking about myself, I'm defending myself. There is a difference, and don't worry, I'm not backing down.

Didn't you call me "naive"? 
    Halifax infers im racially biased because he thinks I'm picking on the black guy

Yeah, it's all about me.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

I'm not talking about myself, I'm defending myself. There is a difference, and don't worry, I'm not backing down.

Halifax infers im racially biased because he thinks I'm picking on the black guy

Yeah, it's all about me.
    most of us debate the issues without accusations. yes, I once incorrectly labelled you as a trump supporter, and I backtracked on that once you clarified. but for the most part, people are just sitting her scratching their heads at your victim/saviour mentality. no one is telling you to leave. no one thinks the sky is falling, no matter how many times you keep telling us that's what we're saying.

you aren't the only one who knows that the left has hypocrisy issues. we all know that. but what does that have to do with the current admin? it's neither here nor there. plenty of people on these boards expressed their disappointment of obama on certain issues over his tenure. but now we're all somehow obama disciples who bow at his feet. it simply isn't the case. 

honestly? many of your posts just sound like you are screaming for attention. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    CM189191 said:
    You know all of this is encouraging on many fronts. The most important is that this investigation continues despite an authoritarian president being so vocal against it.  Shows the beauty that is left and can be maintained about the US.  Could tip the other way of course, but for now, there is still plenty of hope. 
    hippiemom = goodness
    Running tally of the criminal indictments and guilty pleas :

Convicts and Guilty Pleas - 10 people; 29 counts of federal felonies; $46MM assets forfeited
    [*]Michael Flynn - Trump National Security Advisor - guilty of 1 count of lying to the FBI about contacts he had with Russians - will be sentenced on Dec. 18th
    [*]George Papadopoulos - Trump campaign foreign policy advisor - guilty of 1 count of lying to the FBI about contacts he had with Russians while working for the Trump campaign - sentenced to 14 days in prison - threw Trump under the bus
    [*]Rick Gates - Trump Deputy Campaign Chairman and Manafort business partner - guilty of 1 count of lying to the FBI and 1 count of conspiracy against the United States
    [*]Richard Pinedo - helped some of the 13 Russians get fake IDs - guilty of 1 count of identity fraud - sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of house arrest
    [*]Alex Van Der Zwaan - lawyer and son-in-law of a Russian oligarch - guilty of 1 count of lying to the FBI about communications he had with Rick Gates - sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20k fine - deported
    [*]Jeffrey Yohai - Paul Manafort's former son-in-law - guilty of 2 counts of bank fraud
    [*]Evgeny A. Freidman - Michael Cohen's business partner (a Russian immigrant, of course) - guilty of 1 count of tax evasion - will serve as a witness
    [*]Michael Cohen - Trump's personal attorney - guilty of 8 counts of bank fraud, tax fraud, and campaign finance violations - Also guilty of 1 count of lying to Congress about Trump's real estate business dealings in Russia during the election - Cohen directly implicates Trump
    [*]Paul Manafort - Trump campaign chairman - charged with all kinds of financial crimes with Russians, bank fraud, lying to the FBI, and witness tampering - had his bail revoked due to witness tampering - found guilty of 8 counts of tax fraud, hiding foreign bank accounts, and bank fraud in his first trial - in advance of second trial, Manafort pleads guilty to 1 count of conspiracy against the US and 1 count of obstruction of justice - Manafort forfeits assets worth $46 million, and Manafort agrees to cooperate with the ongoing investigation.
    [*]Sam Patten - Associate of Manafort - worked at Cambridge Analytica where, on behalf of Russian clients, he lobbied members of Congress and the state department and wrote op/eds - guilty of 1 count of failing to register as a foreign agent - will cooperate with prosecutors

Indicted and Awaiting Trial - 29 people and 3 companies; 166 counts of federal felonies
    [*]13 Russians - they were screwing with our elections - charged with 39 counts of conspiracy and identity theft
    [*]3 Russian companies - they were screwing with our elections - charged with 10 counts of conspiracy and identity theft
    [*]Konstantin Kilimnik - Russian-Ukrainian associate of Manafort charged with 1 count of conspiracy and 1 count of obstruction of justice
    [*]12 Russian intelligence officers - hacked the DNC servers - 112 counts of conspiracy and identity theft
    [*]Maria Butina - Russian gun activist working in the US - charged with 1 count of acting as an unregistered agent of the Russian government and 1 count of conspiracy
    [*]Elena Khusyaynova - Russian who oversaw the financing of the Russian entities who screwed with our election - charged with 1 count of conspiracy
    [*]Julian Assange - head of Wikileaks is under seal indictment, which was accidentally revealed by a filing by Mueller's office.  The particular charges remain to be seen.

Cooperating with or subpoenaed by Mueller or SDNY Prosecutors - This is an incomplete list and is in no particular order.
    [*]Don McGahn - White House Counsel - spent 30 hours talking to Mueller's team - fired by Trump via Twitter
    [*]Allen Weisselberg - CFO of The Trump Organization - testified before grand jury and was granted immunity by prosecutors
    [*]Erik Prince - Trump adviser and supporter and Blackwater founder - provided Mueller with access to his phone and computer
    [*]National Enquirer - subpoenaed by Mueller regarding a payoff to former Trump mistress Karen McDougal
    [*]David Pecker - CEO of the National Enquirer's publisher - granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation with the investigation into Trump's involvement in campaign finance violations
    [*]Dylan Howard - Chief Content Officer of the National Enquirer's publisher cooperating with the investigation into Trump's involvement in campaign finance violations
    [*]George Nader - U.A.E. adviser - cooperating with Mueller regarding payments to the Trump campaign
    [*]Joel Zamel - social-media person ties to Israeli intelligence - met Nader, Trump transition team member John Hannah, and a Saudi general right before Trump's inauguration - has been questioned by Mueller
    [*]Andrew Miller - former aide of Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone - subpoenaed to testify before grand jury - fought the subpoena and lost - currently in contempt and awaiting an appeal
    [*]Jason Sullivan - former social media consultant for Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone - subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury
    [*]Randy Credico - associate of Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone - subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury
    [*]Jerome Corsi - birther nutjob with connections to Trump and Roger Stone - subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury - was in negotiations with Mueller to plead guilty to lying to the FBI; likely to be indicted soon
    [*]Rinat Akhmetshin - Russian lobbyist - subpoenaed to testify before grand jury - attended the June 2016 meeting with several senior Trump campaign leaders
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Yeah, it's all about me.
    most of us debate the issues without accusations. yes, I once incorrectly labelled you as a trump supporter, and I backtracked on that once you clarified. but for the most part, people are just sitting her scratching their heads at your victim/saviour mentality. no one is telling you to leave. no one thinks the sky is falling, no matter how many times you keep telling us that's what we're saying.

you aren't the only one who knows that the left has hypocrisy issues. we all know that. but what does that have to do with the current admin? it's neither here nor there. plenty of people on these boards expressed their disappointment of obama on certain issues over his tenure. but now we're all somehow obama disciples who bow at his feet. it simply isn't the case. 

Will this make you feel better?

Trump Sucks!
    YAY!
    High 5!

Feel all warm and fuzzy now? Lol, sorry if i'm a little bored with the playbook around here

I remember you thought i was a Trumper, that was hilarious, where have you been since 2016? lol I will share my POTUS voting history for the record, and have never voted for a republican for any office. 

Gore
    Kerry
    Obama
    Obama
    Hillary

I'm a naive racist :) 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Yeah, it's all about me.

Trump Sucks!
    YAY!
    High 5!

Feel all warm and fuzzy now? Lol, sorry if i'm a little bored with the playbook around here

I remember you thought i was a Trumper, that was hilarious, where have you been since 2016? lol I will share my POTUS voting history for the record, and have never voted for a republican for any office. 

Gore
    Kerry
    Obama
    Obama
    Hillary

Never for a republican? Odd. 
    hippiemom = goodness
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Yeah, it's all about me.

Trump Sucks!
    YAY!
    High 5!

Gore
    Kerry
    Obama
    Obama
    Hillary

1) I don't memorize the political leanings of everyone here. I go by posts, not by posters, unless I engage with that person often enough that the pattern is obvious. my apologies if you just didn't make enough of an impact on me to remember. 
    2) this response is, well, typical. it makes zero sense and just keeps spouting the same rhetoric you've been spewing the last few weeks that has nothing to do with what I said. 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Yeah, it's all about me.

Trump Sucks!
    YAY!
    High 5!

Gore
    Kerry
    Obama
    Obama
    Hillary

There’s a difference between being called something and naming yourself something.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    "THE FIELD"
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Yeah, it's all about me.

Trump Sucks!
    YAY!
    High 5!

Gore
    Kerry
    Obama
    Obama
    Hillary

So you're right.  It's not about you. It's about the rest of us.  

Either way, it's not about the issues.  

Trump sucks.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Has anyone asked Hannity on his thoughts about today?

https://apple.news/AE_HIh_QrRkmyTQPsir-lLw

Anyone?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Admiral Coates testified before Congress and gave answers as directed by Team Trump Treason to derail the Team Mueller investigation. Head of NSA and DNI were directed to testify to Congress that Team Trump Treason wasn't involved in Russian collusion and intervene with the FBI to call off the Team Mueller investigation. They discussed it after being asked over the phone. The conversation in the White House was witnessed by Mike Pompeo. Mike Pompeo refused to answer questions and stated that he couldn't "recall," what, if anything was said. That's obstruction of justice folks. Its far ranging, wide and deep. Bigger than Watergate, much bigger.

Brilliantati©
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,605
    my2hands said:

Go Team, Go! 

I think you’re predicting outcomes using false equivalencies. What trump is up to does not have a past precedence. We have a long history of wars started under false pretext and ignoring white collar crime. 
  • This thread should just be merged with the Donald Trump thread. They're exactly the same. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,605
    This thread should just be merged with the Donald Trump thread. They're exactly the same. 
    Triple merge with Indictments incoming?