Options

Need help from the PJ family...

bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
I normally don't do these types of things, but since I joined this forum in December, I have seen the kindness and generosity displayed by the PJ family time after time.

This Tuesday, I suddenly lost a friend at the age of 39, who was an awesome, one-of-a-kind human being (and fellow PJ fan). He leaves behind his wife and 3 young children, and a memorial fund has been started to help his family during this tragic time. No donation is too small, and if just one person from this site donates, then this was well worth it. Please see the link below to hear Nick's story.

Thank you in advance! His family needs all the support they can get right now.

https://www.youcaring.com/ninasigalos-754681

Comments

• Options
    SoybeansSoybeans Posts: 245
    I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with this. I don't really know how a family goes on after a loss like this, but they do. His family is lucky to have a friend like you. Good luck.
    90 shows and counting...some of my favs: Randall's Island night 2, Milwaukee '95 night 2, Hawaii '06, St Johns '05, PJ20!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    so sorry for your loss!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind remarks.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Bump
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    If you move this to the ACTS section of the forum, it may get more response.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

If you move this to the ACTS section of the forum, it may get more response.

Thanks for the tip.