Options

Halloween Song

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431
I'm playing Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me on a loop outside my house tonight.
"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."

Comments

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    Enjoy
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    That's creepy in a bad way. I would not let my kids near a house that was playing a song in which a little girl talks about sex and getting spanked.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Haha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    "My spanking thats the only thing I want soooo much...
    Why is that better than being hugged?"

"Trick or Treat!!!"
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    "Oh, I got your treat right here"

As a kid, (hell, even as an adult) big fan of Mad Monster Party - and no, this is not the original version of Smithers and Burns.

• Options
    ehbacon said:

That's creepy in a bad way. I would not let my kids near a house that was playing a song in which a little girl talks about sex and getting spanked.

ehbacon said:

Don't worry, was kidding. I'm too lazy to play any song on a loop, let alone one outside my house. I drank wine and scotch and dished out some candy, thought it would be good for a laugh, I forget how literal things are taken here sometimes.
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    scurtis said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

Don't worry, was kidding. I'm too lazy to play any song on a loop, let alone one outside my house. I drank wine and scotch and dished out some candy, thought it would be good for a laugh, I forget how literal things are taken here sometimes.
    Hard to read tones online sometimes, there are a lot of clueless people out there who would do something like play stupid mop on repeat on Halloween.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ehbacon said:

scurtis said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

Hard to read tones online sometimes, there are a lot of clueless people out there who would do something like play stupid mop on repeat on Halloween.
    I hear you, maybe my sense of humour is out of tune. I have two kids, wouldn't do something like that. More a comment on weird songs for a weird night. Thought of Endless Nameless by Nirvana first, then thought of Foxy and agreed with myself that it was more messed up.
    Post edited by scurtis on
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    ehbacon said:

scurtis said:

ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

like me.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.