Options

Pearl Jam Art Of Do The Evolution Hardcover . 25th Anniversary of Music Video

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,013
    joseph33 said:

It would be great if it came in a limited edition,with a splice of film from the original music video. That and autographed by Todd McFarlane.

I'd buy a film cell from this video!

Has any cells surfaced? Or where they all trashed/reused/buried?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    demetrios said:

joseph33 said:

It would be great if it came in a limited edition,with a splice of film from the original music video. That and autographed by Todd McFarlane.

Todd will probably have some signed copies up for sale on his online store this summer for pre orders.
    Thanks for that info. Definitely gonna look into that.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852

joseph33 said:

There are a very few around. I'm lucky enough to have a few (got one signed by Jeff!) But they aren't cheap either. There's a few on the bay signed by Mike for 750, but that's crazy, guy has never dropped the price either. Def my favorite PJ item by far.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj said:

joseph33 said:

There are a very few around. I'm lucky enough to have a few (got one signed by Jeff!) But they aren't cheap either. There's a few on the bay signed by Mike for 750, but that's crazy, guy has never dropped the price either. Def my favorite PJ item by far.
    You got any pics? Dabble a bit in animation... so this would be cool to have on the wall. Never thought about it before. But have thought about other filmcells (mostly older swedish cartoons).
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852

a5pj said:

joseph33 said:

You got any pics? Dabble a bit in animation... so this would be cool to have on the wall. Never thought about it before. But have thought about other filmcells (mostly older swedish cartoons).
    Yeah, I will try to upload them this weekend :) remind me if I forget!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    demetrios said:

joseph33 said:

Todd will probably have some signed copies up for sale on his online store this summer for pre orders.
    I am still upset with how Todd handled his S/N sale and how the posters came damaged and their customer service basically told us to get bent (like the posters LOL). He's not getting my order for another signed item
  • Options
    a5pj said:

a5pj said:

joseph33 said:

Yeah, I will try to upload them this weekend :) remind me if I forget!
    Cool :)
  • Options
    mmearhoffmmearhoff Posts: 282
    I have one of the DTE cells with EV and TM signature...it's stunning and the corner piece of my collection.
  • Options
    Thanks Cameron O'Connor...a gentleman and a scholar.
  • Options
    mmearhoff said:

I have one of the DTE cells with EV and TM signature...it's stunning and the corner piece of my collection.

Man wish I knew about this years ago.

Would love to have one framed. Fuck :/
  • Options
    Donät think I would want one signed though.

But what would you sell it for? ;)
  • Options
    Sorry NFS...ever...but if I ever decided to it would start at $5k. #saynotoflippers
  • Options
    mmearhoff said:

Sorry NFS...ever...but if I ever decided to it would start at $5k. #saynotoflippers

Hehe. Just out of curiosity. How did you get it? Where do they come from... :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838

demetrios said:

joseph33 said:

I am still upset with how Todd handled his S/N sale and how the posters came damaged and their customer service basically told us to get bent (like the posters LOL). He's not getting my order for another signed item
    So glad I received my full refund. UPS kept asking $45 CDN at the door for customs on the dented poster tube I denied. Scored one from Maxx242's online store pretty easy. Tube shipped in a USPS triangle shipping box. Minty fresh.

Still, I would totally pick up a signed Do The Evolution book signed by Todd. Wonder if he will do a book tour on it which I'm sure this will be book ALOT of fans will be trying to ask him to sign when they see him at any Comic Cons.
  • Options
    Ask Cameron O'Connor as I got it from him...I see you demetrios...just found a photo of you and me at the Wishlist pre party at the FT. Lauderdale show...I'll throw it up on twitter in a bit.
  • Options
    mmearhoff said:

Ask Cameron O'Connor as I got it from him...I see you demetrios...just found a photo of you and me at the Wishlist pre party at the FT. Lauderdale show...I'll throw it up on twitter in a bit.

Sorry, I've never been to Florida before. Wrong dude.
  • Options
    Whoa whoa whoa...my wife just told me that there are TWO DIFFERENT DEMETRIOS/DIMITIRIOS? If so I have lost faith in all humanity. #mindblown
  • Options
    Cover artwork added over on Amazon.

CDN: http://a.co/7vXkHDX
    USA: http://a.co/8K35ktG
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    :)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    demetrios said:

:triumph:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetrios said:

USA: http://a.co/8K35ktG

Should have used the Yield-font.

Should have used the dancing girl on the cover.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268

Should have used the dancing girl on the cover.

It's something we (the Greek fans from Northern Greece) did for our PJ party poster last October.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Just pulled the trigger on this 10mins ago.
    It was already in my cart when I added it. Ha!
    Can't wait for this as it now makes my decision not to get the polaroid book a lot easier.
    Thanks for that link reminder. Free shipping to boot!
  • Options

demetrios said:

Just pulled the trigger on this 10mins ago.
    It was already in my cart when I added it. Ha!
    Can't wait for this as it now makes my decision not to get the polaroid book a lot easier.
    Thanks for that link reminder. Free shipping to boot!
    You're welcome. :)
  • Options
    Bump
    I can't wait for this.
    Amazon just sent me a reminder email that if a lower price is found they will match.
    This book is going to be stellar.
    Get it folks.
    Thanks again Demetrios
  • Options
    Im ordering one today. I'm really stoked for this! Greatest Pearl Jam book ever.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    @Santos L. Halper will 10c have a version to purchase?
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:

@Santos L. Halper will 10c have a version to purchase?

They probably will. Still keeping an eye out from Todd if he's selling any signed copies.