Options

Has anyone seen a seating chart for Wrigley 2016? GA question

AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
edited February 2016 in The Porch
Im guessing its almost identical to the first show but I've seen some people with presale Boston tickets showing Fenway's chart. Just curious to if its the same.

Also does anyone have a guess at home many people were in the GA pit in 2013?

Of course 1 minute before this got posted some one put up the seating chart!
Post edited by Ando on

Comments

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,996
    I saw someone post seating charts comparing Wrigley GA from 2013 to now. Assuming its legit, they scrapped the reserved seats on the sides of the GA and those areas are now included in the GA.

I've seen people who sat in those side sections in 2013 say they couldn't see jack from there. They were supposedly crappy seats.

So I think some people in GA could have bad spots if they arrive late?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,084
    Sarava said:

I saw someone post seating charts comparing Wrigley GA from 2013 to now. Assuming its legit, they scrapped the reserved seats on the sides of the GA and those areas are now included in the GA.

I've seen people who sat in those side sections in 2013 say they couldn't see jack from there. They were supposedly crappy seats.

So I think some people in GA could have bad spots if they arrive late?

Hopefully they don't oversell the GA section so people don't need to stand on the far left/right. That seating chart does make it look like the viewing angle would be rough at the sides. It reminds me of the Gorge where the seats on the far right/left sections are obstructed view, because of the angle the stage itself cuts off the view of the corner on the side your on.