Options

Wrigley Reserved.... Did anyone lose with this as your 1st choice?

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Night one reserved as 2nd choice
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    edited February 2016
    i put in for reserved on both nights.. still waiting to hear
    thinking i am SOL
    Post edited by Lizard on
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,865
    Has anyone gotten a lost on Wrigley?
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    I'm still waiting, no night one 1st choice. But my pending charge is gone, so think I'm SOL.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    edited February 2016
    Just got notified and didn't get Wrigley 1 tickets... but not complaining after waiting this long to find out I got something.

1. Fenway 1 Reserved
    2. Fenway 2 Reserved
    3. Wrigley 1 Reserved
    4. Wrigley 2 Reserved
    5. Wrigley 1 GA
    6. Wrigley 2 GA
    Post edited by tschav on
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    I have nights 1 and 2 reserved as my first and second choice and haven't heard anything yet
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options

I had Wrigley night #2 - reserved as my 1st Choice, Wrigley night #1 - reserved as my 2nd choice. I lost both, no tix.

WHAT??? Are you serious? I'm starting to freak out that this lottery did not go as planned. Not sure how I still have TBD and "entered" for all 4 Wrigley entries.
    Yup. Seriously bummed.
    "The goal of a coach is to take a guy who has beaten down by his parents, by religion, by society, to take that guy and build him back up to find his spirit to go out and fight" Joe Lewis
  • Options
    markhamm said:

I put Night 1 and 2 Reserved as my 1st and 2nd choice, followed by GA for Night 1 and 2 as 3rd and 4th choice- just got the notification a moment ago that I'm in for Reserved for both shows. Glory. I was getting worried toward the end there...

exactly the same
  • Options

FWIW: From the Ticket Drawing FAQs:
    Q: How does the show priority selection factor in to the drawing?
    A: For each show we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority, and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold. Please keep in mind that not everyone can have their #1 priority. Priority rank is merely a consideration.
    http://www.pearljam.com/tickets/faq

Speedy is right.
    How did you do today?
    Ha .... I still don't know! Not sure what's taking so long.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442

I had Wrigley night #2 - reserved as my 1st Choice, Wrigley night #1 - reserved as my 2nd choice. I lost both, no tix.

WHAT??? Are you serious? I'm starting to freak out that this lottery did not go as planned. Not sure how I still have TBD and "entered" for all 4 Wrigley entries.
    Yup. Seriously bummed.
    So, not that I dont believe you, but you are the first and only person with this claim.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,151
    "However the more shows you enter for the better your odds of being selected for one or more shows."
    - 10c ticket FAQ's

Meaning, the more separate entries, the better. As long as the order is strategic, it makes sense. Some people won GA with 1st choice, people won night 1 reserved with 2nd choice, and people won night 2 reserved with 3rd and 4th picks.

There are anomalies, but it seemed to give people an advantage.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    and I'm in both nights... Just got notified like less that a minute ago. Wrigley reserved 1&2 as my top priorites

HANG IN THERE GUYS!
  • Options
    sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241

and I'm in both nights... Just got notified like less that a minute ago. Wrigley reserved 1&2 as my top priorites

HANG IN THERE GUYS!

When did you submit your entry?
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    NewJPage said:

<...They pull a name. If they have your 1st priority available, you get that, if not, you get your 2nd priority, etc.</p>

Wrong.
  • Options
    sgtppr67 said:

HANG IN THERE GUYS!

When did you submit your entry?
    Friday but that doesn't factor into anything
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,117
    mcgruff10 said:

People get greedy bro. They see that ga option and their eyes light up!

I know mine do... I find it hard. Knowing there's a whole section of the best seats in the house and if you choose reserved your somewhere behind them. I can't not use my #1 pick for GA. I knew I could end up getting no tickets for Wrigley 1, but I still couldn't not do it... lol.
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,327
    edited February 2016

A: For each show we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority, and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold. Please keep in mind that not everyone can have their #1 priority. Priority rank is merely a consideration.

idk about this. People are saying they won Wrigley night 1 reserved with a 2nd+ choice. Night 1 reserved was my only choice and I haven't gotten notification yet. I understand that everyone won't get their number one choice but if they don't, there shouldn't be anyone getting it with their 2nd, 3rd, etc. choice.

right? or am I missing something???
    Post edited by covered in bliss on
  • Options
    bk159954bk159954 Posts: 166
    If you are claiming you got shut out of Wrigley with reserved as your first two choices, post a screen shot of your selections. I can't believe this happened. If it did, I would check to make sure your credit card is valid.
  • Options

idk about this. People are saying they won Wrigley night 1 reserved with a 2nd+ choice. Night 1 reserved was my only choice and I haven't gotten notification yet. I understand that everyone won't get their number one choice but if they don't, there shouldn't be anyone getting it with their 2nd, 3rd, etc. choice.

If anyone with Night 1 reserved as 2nd priority got tickets, You should be good. I was notified in the last hour so I believe they are still processing.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,117

No your right. If I were a betting person I'd say you got your tickets and they haven't notified you yet. It is taking them a while to get them all out. I suppose it was a lot of fan club tickets due to it being stadium shows.
  • Options
    Notification just hit within the last five minutes. Landed reserves for both nights. Not to gloat, but feeling really fucking happy.
  • Options

Notification just hit within the last five minutes. Landed reserves for both nights. Not to gloat, but feeling really fucking happy.

Right on!

I'm happy for you too.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    bk159954 said:

If you are claiming you got shut out of Wrigley with reserved as your first two choices, post a screen shot of your selections. I can't believe this happened. If it did, I would check to make sure your credit card is valid.

card valid, no notification yet. it does say total charged 188.00 under blue entered box.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited February 2016
    markhamm said:

I put Night 1 and 2 Reserved as my 1st and 2nd choice, followed by GA for Night 1 and 2 as 3rd and 4th choice- just got the notification a moment ago that I'm in for Reserved for both shows. Glory. I was getting worried toward the end there...

Exactly what I just received!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!

Why Go? Cause we won both shows!!!!!
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    bk159954bk159954 Posts: 166

bk159954 said:

card valid, no notification yet. it does say total charged 188.00 under blue entered box.
    Then you are in.
  • Options

bk159954 said:

No notification is not the same as no.
  • Options
    bk159954 said:

bk159954 said:

Then you are in.
    indeed! just rec'd notification. phew, glad that's over!
  • Options
    Wrigley 1 reserved, first choice, GA, second choice. Same sequence for both Fenway shows. No tickets. Got shut out on the previous Wrigley show too. Really disappointed. Been a member since 2000. Oh well...
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 648
    waiting, watching the clock ...
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    DH123411 said:

Wrigley 1 reserved, first choice, GA, second choice. Same sequence for both Fenway shows. No tickets. Got shut out on the previous Wrigley show too. Really disappointed. Been a member since 2000. Oh well...

did you have fenway before wrigley or wrigley before fenway?