Options

1 Extra Toronto night one... Looking for night two and a question

bdoyle13bdoyle13 Near Toronto Posts: 36
I have one extra ticket for night one. Section 312 row 12. Looking for anything for night two. Face value for my ticket. Will pay extra if your ticket is better just need to get in to the building!!

Was there a presale option for night 2 in Toronto? I never was notified of one. If so shouldn't all the people that weren't picked for night one had a chance at night two?

Comments

• Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    No presale for night 2. I may be in the same boat, looking to unload a night 1 ticket so I can be in the building for night 2, lol (waiting on answers at the moment).

Best of luck in your search!
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Thanks man, I've been working nights the last seven days and had no idea another show was added until I posted this.... I hate to support stub hub so want to search here! Good luck to you as well
  • Options
    would you sell the ticket or prefer to get an exchange? I wanted to get TO, but it sold out in seconds. I live in CT, but will drive up for it. I'm good luck when it comes to shows :) Mike gave me a signed LP of his Shadow album in 2013 (pictured)
    Hartford 2008
    Worcester, Hartford, Seattle 2013
    St Louis, 2014
  • Options
    Can you send me a PM? Just confirming someone else is or is not coming in the next week. If not it's yours at face value.