Options

NYC Wishlist Foundation Fan Preparty & Fundraiser - Friday Sept 25th

Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
edited October 2015 in The Porch
We're happy to announce that the Wishlist Foundation will be hosting a preparty fundraiser Friday night prior to the Global Citizen Festival.

Date: FRIDAY, September 25th
Time: 7:00pm-12:00am
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1598460240404321/

Beneficiary: Global Citizen

Organizers:
Stefanie Huber
Jeff Weiss

TO DONATE
If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool Pearl Jam or side project merchandise memorabilia, music/pop culture related items, gift cards, original art or anything else you would like to donate, please send an email to wishlistdonations @ gmail dot com. No bootleg items, please. So we can promote your item in advance and provide you with a receipt, please include the following info in your email: Full Name, Address, Email Address, Phone, Donated item(s), Are you shipping beforehand or bringing it day of. No bootleg items please.
Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
♥♥♥
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    smitalsmital Posts: 187
    So you say the beneficiary is Global Citizen, but how do you plan to give them the money? I don't see a donate button.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Be there for a few drinks then I need to go prep for Saturday!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    is this the official pre-party meet up? Or a different one?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I'm meeting a few friends in midtown around 8:30, but I hope I can pop in at The Delancey before midnight.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    dankind said:

I'm meeting a few friends in midtown around 8:30, but I hope I can pop in at The Delancey before midnight.

To late for my blood! ave one for me Dankind!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    Decided 10 minutes ago that I wana take a late train to NYC! I need a ticket and a place to crash. (But mainly a ticket) HELP!!