Options

Few questions about ga for the shows so far

iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
What time did you get in line?

Where did that place you in GA?

How many people do you think are on the rail?

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    About Cincinnati-- We got in the GA line at noon. We were near the end of the rail on Stone's side. (Probably about 10 feet or so off the end of the actual barrier.) That was perfectly fine with me because I'm short and just wanted to see something. Having people in front of me would have given me a view of shoulders, backs and asses all night.

I could see everything. I'm glad because I'm 5'1". The 6'9" guys behind me wanted to muscle in, but my husband and the boys on my left sandwiched the two of us ladies in so that we would be kept safe and not plowed over.

How many people do I think were on the rail? Enough to pack it full? I have no idea. I'm short enough to have it take a few to figure out that Ed was ON the rail singing. I finally hung over the rail as much I could and could get a bit of a glimpse. (I should add that the height of the rail was like having a crutch under my arm so my lean wasn't very leany.)

I can tell you that security said that the venue was sold out and that soon I would be "joined by 1300 people on the floor."

Since Ed did the wine thing on the side of the stage near us (not front side), I scored a cup of wine from the security guard. It was a nice benefit to our rail position.

GA pit again? I'd probably rinse and repeat.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1