Options

2023 CHICAGO BEARS

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mca47 said:

Saints 69
    Bears 2

No way in a million fn years are the Bears D capable of a safety! 69-0 is way more likely!
    I say 69-14. I need Martellus Bennett to get a couple of tds for my fantasy team!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,742
    edited December 2014
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/12019111/chicago-bears-offensive-coordinator-aaron-kromer-tearfully-apologizes-criticizing-jay-cutler

So the offensive coordinator anonymously criticizes the QB via the media. What an absolute fucking mess this entire organization is right now. If you have something to say to your players, say it to their face and not anonymously to the media like a little bitch. What little respect these players had left for this coaching staff is completely gone at this point. What a fucking joke. The Bears are an absolute embarrassment. They have to clean house after this season...Emery included.

Oh yeah- Bruce Arians won another game last night. Fuck.
    Post edited by Indifference71 on
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Saints 34
    Bears 27

Both bad bad teams..bears locker room in shambles is the difference.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/12019111/chicago-bears-offensive-coordinator-aaron-kromer-tearfully-apologizes-criticizing-jay-cutler

So the offensive coordinator anonymously criticizes the QB via the media. What an absolute fucking mess this entire organization is right now. If you have something to say to your players, say it to their face and not anonymously to the media like a little bitch. What little respect these players had left for this coaching staff is completely gone at this point. What a fucking joke. The Bears are an absolute embarrassment. They have to clean house after this season...Emery included.

Couldn't agree more. Trestman has no...ZERO control over this team. Kromer is an experienced coach who has been around for some time. That is always unacceptable!
    I love how his gripe was Cutler not changing the run play when he knew it would bust. The RUN PLAY!!! Does he mean the 5-6 run plays a game they call?!?! Cmon!!
    The entire org is a mess! They need to clean house.
  • Options
    And yeah Indifference... Arians, who wanted to coach the Bears....does nothing but win games.
    And won another with literally no QB!
  • Options
    mca47 said:

Couldn't agree more. Trestman has no...ZERO control over this team. Kromer is an experienced coach who has been around for some time. That is always unacceptable!
    I love how his gripe was Cutler not changing the run play when he knew it would bust. The RUN PLAY!!! Does he mean the 5-6 run plays a game they call?!?! Cmon!!
    Up until the other day, I didn't think they would fire Trestman and clean house. But now after ye another embarrassing incident like this, I seriously think they might make some changes. What disaster.
  • Options
    mca47 said:

Clean house. The coaching staff is a joke, Emery can't draft and take Ted Phillips too. He doesn't deserve another chance to pick a GM.
  • Options

mca47 said:

Clean house. The coaching staff is a joke, Emery can't draft and take Ted Phillips too. He doesn't deserve another chance to pick a GM.
    Yep. Fuck Ted Phillips too. Time to get some football people in there to make football decisions.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Go Bears.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    And the Bears make the 5-8 Saints look like a Super bowl contender.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    I know it would be very unlike the Bears, but there is no way they can bring back Trestman, right? That right there last night was a team who has absolutely quit on their coach. What are they going to do? Fire their offensive, defensive, and special teams coordinators but keep the head coach?? What a joke....hopefully they continue to get embarrassed these last couple games.
  • Options
    Fire them all!
    The entire team looked like they had completely given up and they just played sooooo dumb! Ive said the Bears season was in trouble after the first 1-2 games...not because of any players, etc. but because it became immediately clear there was something "off" and to me it was clear it was the coaching. We could all see the pathetic defense, but it was way more than just a bad coordinator. You listen to the post game conference and it was immediately clear that Trestman either was being stubborn, was naive, or had no idea what he was doing. I DVRed all the games that were on here and went back to watch the details that are often missed during a telecast. I watched mostly the offense as the D's ineptitude was clear. What shocked me outside of the terrible play calling and not running the ball AT ALL (and I realize playing from 30+ pts down, you gotta play catch up)...was the play of the players and the plays called. Defenses had the Bears figured out before kickoff and they made no adjustments. So, we have stud receivers but they run horrible routes and make no attempt to get open even with good protection. Look at the Packers, the second a play breaks down, they all adjust. This did not happen once in any game this year for the Bears. It's like they were told "here's the play, run your route and get back to the huddle".
    The O-line regressed significantly too. It's all just basic stuff that nobody adjusted to or even seemed to care about. That's coaching 101. Dumb penalties...the Bears lead in false starts and illegal formation. That trick play that failed last night because there were only 10'players on the field....and McCray still snaps the ball? :fp:
    I can go on and on....
    The Bears will be a bad team for at least 3 more years due to this Trestman experiment. And we're stuck with Cutler for 2 more years and no other team will trade for him and have to cover the contract money. They either need to draft a QB and bring Cutler back to battle for a starting job, or just eat the money and release him. Cutler should be blamed for a lot of this shitty year, but I don't see the Bears being any or much better with a guy like Brady playing for us. Well, fewer turnovers...but certainly no more wins.
    Ugh!!!

They all need to be fired!
  • Options
    mca47 said:

Fire them all!
    The entire team looked like they had completely given up and they just played sooooo dumb! Ive said the Bears season was in trouble after the first 1-2 games...not because of any players, etc. but because it became immediately clear there was something "off" and to me it was clear it was the coaching. We could all see the pathetic defense, but it was way more than just a bad coordinator. You listen to the post game conference and it was immediately clear that Trestman either was being stubborn, was naive, or had no idea what he was doing. I DVRed all the games that were on here and went back to watch the details that are often missed during a telecast. I watched mostly the offense as the D's ineptitude was clear. What shocked me outside of the terrible play calling and not running the ball AT ALL (and I realize playing from 30+ pts down, you gotta play catch up)...was the play of the players and the plays called. Defenses had the Bears figured out before kickoff and they made no adjustments. So, we have stud receivers but they run horrible routes and make no attempt to get open even with good protection. Look at the Packers, the second a play breaks down, they all adjust. This did not happen once in any game this year for the Bears. It's like they were told "here's the play, run your route and get back to the huddle".
    The O-line regressed significantly too. It's all just basic stuff that nobody adjusted to or even seemed to care about. That's coaching 101. Dumb penalties...the Bears lead in false starts and illegal formation. That trick play that failed last night because there were only 10'players on the field....and McCray still snaps the ball? :fp:
    I can go on and on....
    The Bears will be a bad team for at least 3 more years due to this Trestman experiment. And we're stuck with Cutler for 2 more years and no other team will trade for him and have to cover the contract money. They either need to draft a QB and bring Cutler back to battle for a starting job, or just eat the money and release him. Cutler should be blamed for a lot of this shitty year, but I don't see the Bears being any or much better with a guy like Brady playing for us. Well, fewer turnovers...but certainly no more wins.
    Ugh!!!

They all need to be fired!

Everything you said is true. What an absolute mess. The fact that Kromer wasn't fired after that bullshit he pulled last week just shows how clueless Trestman is. You think players are going to respect a coach that goes to media anonymously like that??? And Trestman keeps him around??? Does he know anything about how a locker room works???

I can't even imagine the possibility of Trestman coming back.....could you imagine the lack of interest from the fan base if that happens?? 11K empty seats last night. Hopefully everyone sells their tix to Lions fans this week and it's like a Lions home game.....continued embarrassments are probably the only thing that will bring serious changes to this organization.

I'm 31 years old and this is the worst situation I can ever remember the Bears being in as a whole. I really hope I'm wrong about the McCaskey's and changes are made after the season. We'll see what happens.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    edited December 2014
    Lovie Smith Who Was 10-6 the year the Bears let him go.......
    Has to be laughing his fucking nutsack off...
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

"We like Rex.. Rex is our quarterback"

"Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options

Lol. As he goes 2-14 in Tampa.
  • Options

Lol. As he goes 2-14 in Tampa.
    1st year in Tampa
    Let's see where they are at in 2 more seasons
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Bears suck. :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

"We like Rex.. Rex is our quarterback"

2 NFC Championship games
    1 Super bowl.

Plus he is a class act.

Tresticles is a complete fucking moron

• Options
    Just give me a Packers vs. Patriots Super Bowl

And I will be happy.
  • Options
    JTH said:

The Bears just gave up 106 points in 2 games.
    It already is a big disaster.
    Trestman is finished.
    No way is he back next year.

You can keep on repeating it but that won't make it come true. He will be back.
    Wanna bet 50 mcribs and 200 twinkies?

No way in hell is he back next year.
  • Options
    Despite being clueless offensively, one thing that was clear during the Smith years is that he demanded and expected his players to play at their best at all times. And the players respected him for that! Nobody respects Trestman, especially after the Kromer fiasco.
  • Options
    mca47 said:

Despite being clueless offensively, one thing that was clear during the Smith years is that he demanded and expected his players to play at their best at all times. And the players respected him for that! Nobody respects Trestman, especially after the Kromer fiasco.

Exactly.
    Had he had a clue as far as an offensive coordinator. ....

We would not be dealing with this debacle.
  • Options
    Can anyone here tell me an NFL Coach...
    Over the last 30 years. ....

Who is more incompetent than Tresticles?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Mike singletary, Mike Tice (I think it's Mike), Tom Cable ,(I think it's Tom)....some good candidates there.
  • Options

Mike singletary, Mike Tice (I think it's Mike), Tom Cable.....some good candidates there.
    Singletary for sure.

The guy dropped his pants at halftime.

• Options
    And norv Turner.
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626

Dave Shula's tenure with the Bengals was pretty atrocious.

Nice shirt.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Shanahan with Washington was pretty ugly, too.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

Let's not forget that the Bears were 7-1 halfway through Lovie's last season. Finished 3-5 and missed the playoffs. Obviously, I'd rather have Lovie than Trestman, but it was time for Lovie to go. Missed the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons....it was time for a change. Unfortunately, this dope Emery hired the wrong guy.