Help Me Pick a Digi Download (using my last free D-Load code)

I have SD '13. I'm thinking about S. America '11, since I heard they're radical shows. I'm factoring out 2013, given that all the shows are the same format - 3 slow songs to start, etc.

Soooo, it's either S. Amer or '08-'10 or an Aussie show. I realize this is a super wide range to pick from, but gimme the 1st tight show that pops in your noggin.

Off top of my head, as far as shows in the last 5 years, I have SD and LA '09 and that Philly Halloween show.

THANK YOU

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    If you don't have Toronto 9/11/11 (night 1), I think that is a fantastic show. Not just the set and energy, but the crowd is really mixed in well on the recording. It's one of my favorite shows.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Oh yeah, and Neil shows up for the encore. That's always nice.
  • mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711
    I always suggest ACL 2009. Uptempo show. Yea it's a festival so less songs and not as many rarities. But you do get Ben Harper on the slide for Red Mosquito, and a killer cover of Jane's Addictions Mountain Song, with Perry Ferral himself.
  • brianwilsonbrianwilson Posts: 406
    Was lookin at acl and that young neil show. Thanks! I'm interested in shows where, first and foremost, they're playing rewlly well. And, of course, some rarities, like mountain song, is a distant but awesome 2nd.
    The band was tight that night, Ed misses the lyrics on Small Town, but it truly is a lost gem. Whenever you get some extra dl codes or cash, I highly suggest it. Link to Mountain Song http://youtu.be/rXNphTLDqsM
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    Buenos Aires 2011 is a must for the SA shows. Otherwise Melbourne 09 is another gem.
    Any thoughts on the S. Americas?... curitaba, brazil looks pretty bitchin

Buenos Aires 2011 is a must for the SA shows. Otherwise Melbourne 09 is another gem.

You can never go wrong with a SA boot, fanatical. Was the Melbourne boot when Ed's voice was out, or when they covered AC/DC?
    Christchurch NZ looks nice, too.. I like crowded casa and better be home soon with finn looks nice
    Alllll right Buenas Aires it is. ? I was just you tubin it... sounds great! Thanx guys!!!