Options

charlottesville Va bootleg?

jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
edited January 2014 in The Porch
did they play it Friday night on siruis radio I thought it was coming out this wensday what a great show I got to buy the cd whats going on anybody know?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Charlottesville show is too good to be released? people won´t be buying any more shows after that one, or? :lol:

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    vinly vault 4 ?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Just not in the shop yet. You can go and get it here if you want
    http://www.nugs.net/
    Its exact same as buying it here
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    I bought the Philly boots over 2 weeks ago and they have not shipped. I think they are overwhelmed with orders.. ?
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    I bought the Philly boots over 2 weeks ago and they have not shipped. I think they are overwhelmed with orders.. ?

same here. Brooklyn was slow, but still no word on Philly either because of the holiday (though they probably should have shipped before the holidays) or they had no idea what they were signing up for with PJ fans!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    bought 2 Baltimore cds last week and just bought 2 Charlottesville VA cant wait then I want to get 6 more shows. still want Charlottesville VA on vinly
  • Options
    no new bootlegs for awhile on site and nutmegs have sent a email that they have shipped charlottesville got my othere shows weeks ago
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228606/where-are-the-new-bootlegs#latest

TRIBE posted a link to download the show in is thread. I'm losing my damn mind right now listening to it.... Holy balls it's awesome
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228606/where-are-the-new-bootlegs#latest

TRIBE posted a link to download the show in is thread. I'm losing my damn mind right now listening to it.... Holy balls it's awesome

Pendulum-->Release-->My Tree is genius
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    "Singles" double shot is too. I wonder how many times that was played back-to-back like that, especially in an encore.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but DON"T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

8 tracks in and this show is average at BEST.The beginning of Pendulum is a train wreck...I think I listen to too many boots, I hear every single mistake. Crowd was non-existent during a pretty good Corduroy, Ed tried to get them going...this show better pick up steam here soon!

All you need to know:
    The Fixer
    The End
    Future Days
    Thumbing My Way
    Big Wave

:-q
  • Options

I'm sorry, but DON"T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

8 tracks in and this show is average at BEST.The beginning of Pendulum is a train wreck...I think I listen to too many boots, I hear every single mistake. Crowd was non-existent during a pretty good Corduroy, Ed tried to get them going...this show better pick up steam here soon!

All you need to know:
    The Fixer
    The End
    Future Days
    Thumbing My Way
    Big Wave

:-q

Hater :))
    Virginia Beach, VA - 06/17/2008 Bristow, VA - 05/13/2010 Charlottesville, VA - 10/29/2013
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I gotta disagree Red....Having been there, the crowd is toned down on the boot..and if you watch the original video that is up, you can see Ed taking in the crowd and feeding on it during Release..his mood was fantastic all night..the crowd was up and down on the songs depending on tempo..it was a beautiful thing..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options

I gotta disagree Red....Having been there, the crowd is toned down on the boot..and if you watch the original video that is up, you can see Ed taking in the crowd and feeding on it during Release..his mood was fantastic all night..the crowd was up and down on the songs depending on tempo..it was a beautiful thing..

Fair enough man!

There has been a ton of hype on the board about this show and I'm just not feeling it....they played (literally) all of my least favorite songs this night, but there are a few standouts.

Agree to disagree!

:-bd