Options

Got my sevens

2»

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,697
    Anyone got lucky outside the states yet ?
  • Options
    danny wrote:
    anyone got theirs in uk?

Sorry didn't see this :shock:
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    Mine arrived in the mail yesterday in Houston, TX.

Will repackage and send it out (in the original bubble wrap) as soon as someone is willing to offer me their extra benny. :D

(and no, don't need a debate about "perceived value" or "trade bait" - send me your benny, or it stays where it is, sealed up all nice :twisted:)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Arrived today. Looks awesome

Was it worth it??????
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    Touchdown in Florida!!!!

Mine arrived and looks badass.
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Options
    My Sevens arrived yesterday in Chicago. YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! Donate to the Illinois tornado victims over in Lost Dogs...

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=225610
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 694
    If this doesn't arrive in Central Ohio this week I will lose my shit.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2013
    MedozK wrote:
    My tracking says it was delivered an hour ago...I was there to greet the mail man and NO package. I'm going NUTS!!

I have emailed 10C, but what I think they will do is just refund me...and I will be FUCKED!!!

I'm SOOOOO pissed right now. I have bought many things from 10C, but since there move to Innovations..i have had 2 and now 3 orders e'ffed up.

Im so distraught right now, I was planning on spinning this tonight, but I guess that will never happen.

EDIT to my earlier post: I am the BIGGEST dumbass there is: It was IN the mail box.. :fp:

Never figured it was small enough to fit...WOW :fp: :fp: I actually got 2 packages today, and only one was at my door.. that's what set my entire fit off...and WOW :fp:

Well... :lol: It has arrived in TN. :D
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    MedozK wrote:
    My tracking says it was delivered an hour ago...I was there to greet the mail man and NO package. I'm going NUTS!!

I have emailed 10C, but what I think they will do is just refund me...and I will be FUCKED!!!

I'm SOOOOO pissed right now. I have bought many things from 10C, but since there move to Innovations..i have had 2 and now 3 orders e'ffed up.

Im so distraught right now, I was planning on spinning this tonight, but I guess that will never happen.

I've had that happen before with Mail Innovations, and the package shows up a day or 2 later. The Post Office may be the right people to contact though.
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    jonsey30 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:

I've had that happen before with Mail Innovations, and the package shows up a day or 2 later. The Post Office may be the right people to contact though.
    EDIT to my earlier post: I am the BIGGEST dumbass there is: It was IN the mail box.. :fp:

Never figured it was small enough to fit...WOW :fp: :fp: I actually got 2 packages today, and only one was at my door.. that's what set my entire fit off...and WOW :fp:

Well... :lol: It has arrived in TN. :D
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Papaljuice wrote:
    Touchdown in Florida!!!!

Mine arrived and looks badass.

Nothing yet in South Florida. Hopefully Thursday.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Got mine in Ann Arbor today! Happy New Year! Still waiting on my 2013 membership pack, though! :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492

So I got mine in NJ. And I opened it, because I intend on keeping it. Turns out there is no MYM single and I got 2 Sirens/Lightning Bolt singles.

Contacting 10C now.

Still waiting on a response from 10C. Anyone else have this problem?

• Options
    oh, so it seems keeping this sealed could be a terrible move
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    pdalowsky said:

oh, so it seems keeping this sealed could be a terrible move

For whoever buys the sealed one from a member, anyway. The seller isn't responsible for problems inside a sealed package as far as I know. The buyer takes the risk when they buy sealed.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    edited January 2014
    shep said:

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday in Houston, TX.

Will repackage and send it out (in the original bubble wrap) as soon as someone is willing to offer me their extra benny. :D

(and no, don't need a debate about "perceived value" or "trade bait" - send me your benny, or it stays where it is, sealed up all nice :twisted:)

Hey Shep,

I'll trade you the molson shirt and cash difference for it ($40 say)...

:)) sorry i had too....hehe
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492
    They are replacing the duplicate for me