Options

pop up show benny

jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
edited December 2013 in The Porch
I will pay someone 400 if they can get me sealed Benny at the one day pop up show
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I think they'll be going for closer to $500.....
    1998: Alpine 2000: Auburn Hills, Alpine (Ice Bowl) 2003: Cleveland, Alpine
    2007: Lolla 2009: Chicago (1&2) 2011: PJ20 Alpine (1&2) 2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Dallas, OKC, Seattle
    2014: Cincinnati, Tulsa, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee, Denver
  • Options
    Ok 500 are u going
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i think thats will be the price
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Or do u know if one will be up to bid on or some or is that pop up show only
  • Options
    jw234911 wrote:
    we only know what the official 10c post at the news page in the website

http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/22108/pear ... december_7
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

isn't that flipping? at a PJ event? :lol:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

isn't that flipping? at a PJ event? :lol:
    i dont know..i know only the prices at Dimi's events :lol:
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    Seriously someone Scoop me up some awesome Vinyl Really only looking for RVM, Lost Dogs, and Avacado. Of Course I would not turn down a White Backspacer, or a Red Lightning Bolt. I'd Even entertain a Benny or Color PJ20 Vinyl. I have nothing to trade (Well 2 Vinyl copies of PJ 20 Amazon skipped across the country breaking the seams open.. Still Sealed though :lol: )

Oh, and a Black Crows Amorica on White Vinyl, I would trade that as well. :lol:

Otherwise I could trade some cash. and the 3 extra 2000 Tour Boots I have. Oh and a Merkinball CD
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    jw234911 wrote:

so I've been to the first Rock N' Art Poster show in 2010 @ the Showbox (2nd one was in WI for PJ20 in 2011)
    I went to the 3rd annual show last year @ the Showbox and that was the first Pop Up Shop selling Benaroya Hall, Lost Dogs, Avocado vinyl, etc.
    Benaroya Hall sold for $400 ($100/record)...I was around 50th in line and the few they had were gone by the time I got to the front...(scored Vans 10 Club Sk8 Hi shoes & Avocado blue socks!)

I'd be willing to work something out on Sat.
    the only thing is that the end of tour show is Fri. so who knows how long it'll go til...
    sucks because everyone will be tired or hungover.
    I plan to be outside the Showbox around 7am w/ a foldout chair, hoping to get in @ 11am

PM me :)
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013