For those who have been to the Pop Up Shop before

halvhalv Posts: 675
edited December 2013 in The Porch
After they open the doors, is it just a mad rush and free for all to the tables, or is there some type of order to it? Roped off lines so that people who get there early get first dibs? Is their a limit to how many you can buy of each item?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    The one is NYC this year was very organized. Single line and they let a small group of people in at a time. Granted there's much more desirable merch at the Seattle one, so it will probably be a little more crazy.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    u line up and walk up the ramp to the booth and it is one at a time and they take ur order and it is 1 item each first come first serve
  • u line up and walk up the ramp to the booth and it is one at a time and they take ur order and it is 1 item each first come first serve

This is the info I've been looking for thank you. Only one item each though? Like one thing is all you can get? Thanks again.
  • quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    u line up and walk up the ramp to the booth and it is one at a time and they take ur order and it is 1 item each first come first serve

This is not true....
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    I'm bringing my hockey equipment :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,662
    I think it was meant to read one item per person of each item available
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    If they have orange or blue fixers and someone could grab me one or both I would be grateful. I know they had them at one of these a while ago and somehow didn't sell out of them.

Thanks!!!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I think it was meant to read one item per person of each item available
    That makes sense...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,662
    a5pj wrote:
    If they have orange or blue fixers and someone could grab me one or both I would be grateful. I know they had them at one of these a while ago and somehow didn't sell out of them.

Thanks!!!!

they had them last year at $8 for orange and $40 for blue, im sure they sold out but they don't take all the stock and im sure someone said Tim had told them they held the other box for this year

they have more bennys after all
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    They should have one of those machines that gives out numbered tickets like at the deli.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    pdalowsky wrote:
    a5pj wrote:

Thanks!!!!

they had them last year at $8 for orange and $40 for blue, im sure they sold out but they don't take all the stock and im sure someone said Tim had told them they held the other box for this year

they have more bennys after all

Yeah, if someone could grab me one of each that would be awesome if they have more. I'd even through a few suprises their way along with the paypal. :D Been after these for a long time now.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• So that news announcement listed on the main page...it has me wondering, is this early entry for 10C members still going to apply?
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    So that news announcement listed on the main page...it has me wondering, is this early entry for 10C members still going to apply?
    Yes, latest announcement was for new info. If you go to the Ten Club link, then events, it shows the new info (items) and still shows the early entry info.