Options

Official PJ App Update

dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
edited October 2013 in The Porch
I've only just noticed that the official app was been updated on the 14th. When I changed to ios7, it enabled auto update so I don't get a little button alert if there are updates now.

The official app now has stats, it's quite cool to see the songs played so far this year etc. It is similar to the stat tracker app I guess, but not as complete and can't be personalised (I do love the stat tracker app).
You can now view/post on the forum via the app, and for those going to shows in the Members section there is a QR code at each venue which provides a unique background for your phone snaps/selfies at the show if you go through the app.
It also seems faster.

I
I don't think there was a thread about this, I did check.
2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.