Options

GA lines/list/permanent marker?

awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
edited September 2013 in The Porch
What's the process/deal with this? Will this happen this fall for the shows? Anyone heard any talk from specific venues/security or is it a fan driven thing? There's only a few hundred people with GA tickets...
- How the lines are organized is a call generally made by security. We do not have any info on how this will work as of yet.

- GA and Reserved tickets will be available at will call at the same time, there will not be a separate GA ticket pick up time.

- Typically there are merch stands outside the venue so fans can pre-purchase before entering the show.

Hope that helps.

-10c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Best bet is to call the venue before the show and ask which gate is where GA folks can line up. Most venues don't do the whole marker thing. You get in line, stay in line, then run into the venue when doors open. It's not rocket science. I imagine people won't be assholes if you leave your friend in line so you can go pick up the tickets. I think people are over thinking this. I just hope people aren't assholes in line and respect the folks who got there before them. That said, I'd be pissed if one person got in line at 8 a.m., then let 20 of his friends with GA tickets. That happened when I saw Neil Young in Worcester a few years back.
  • Options
    People are way over thinking. Every ticket is good at any gate, even if it says to enter at gate 2 you can go in at gate 6 only place I've seen that is not the case is at a Cubs game because the bleachers aren't connected to the grandstand but these are all arena shows. So if they are taking tickets at the door you can go in there. And there'll be an entrance at the bottom of each aisle leading onto the floor because it's against firecode to only have one entrance/exit to the floor. So if you see a big line walk around the clones find a shorter line go in there get to the floor quicker it's pretty simple.