Worcester Tickets 10/15 Album Release Show

Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 276
edited August 2013 in The Porch
Hi,

I have three available single tickets. They are pretty good. Ticketmaster price 96.15.
I will release these tickets to ticketmaster if there is not interest in them. Paypal is accepted. I can e-mail the tickets.

Seating Chart
http://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-worcester-massachusetts-10-15-2013/event/01004AD9A8627B23?artistid=735836&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&tm_link=search_msg-1_01004AD9A8627B23
Section 230 Row F Seat 2 Stone Side
Section 212 Row L Seat 8 Mike Side
Section FLOOR9 Row M Seat 11 Near Soundboard 11th row back from GA

Pm please.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GS163319GS163319 Posts: 130
    Huh. Post reads a lot like a Craigslist listing. Wooing one in to tell them via email the actual price.

My question - who buys three singles to resell at face? Something isn't right here...
  • Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 276
    GS163319 wrote:
    Huh. Post reads a lot like a Craigslist listing. Wooing one in to tell them via email the actual price.

My question - who buys three singles to resell at face? Something isn't right here...

I was fortunate to pull Worcester II GA and traded for Worcester I GA. I bought seats that saturday one at a time and planned to use them. I am providing the Pearl Jam Forum with an opportunity to get in the building.
    If you don't want a ticket, get the fuck out.
    GS163319 wrote:

Nope. Seems like I hit the nail on the head.

Typical Masshole. Hard for one person to use three singles. Think that time would be spent looking for seats together. And even if your tale checks out - let others buy their own instead of hoarding in the name if community.

This guy is stupid.
  • F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    edited August 2013
    GS163319 wrote:

Such skepticism on this site...

Hey GS163319,
    You should consider the fact that there are legitimate scenarios that fall outside your limited imagined view of the world...
    I did the same thing... The only tickets I could pull were singles (better than nothing right?)
    I pulled 3, hoping to eventually find 3 together or a pair together at least, in which case I'd come here (instead of the wallet rape sites) and sell the un-needed single tickets to a 10c member at face-value. We could be trying to make a profit, but instead we are trying to help out others.

I never did find a pair together that were better than my singles, but one of my attendees has backed out.
    So, I too have a spare single for sale at face value (sorry OP for riding your coat tails, I'm just trying to back you up).
    $96 and change is my break even. And like the OP, if nobody here is interested, I will release back to TM (and lose out on the service fees, rather than go to Stubhub)
    *** Edit***
    I did release back to TM, mine is no longer available.
    Post edited by F5AgainstOne on
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    GS163319 wrote:
    This girl right here :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I don't exactly buy with the intent to resell, it's more I snag a ticket and then keep searching and if a better one pops up I snag that one too. I ALWAYS resell at face to fans here. Sounds like that's what OP is doing too.

Bump for anyone looking for Worcester 10/15 singles.
    Suziemay wrote:
    GS163319 wrote:
    This girl right here :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I don't exactly buy with the intent to resell, it's more I snag a ticket and then keep searching and if a better one pops up I snag that one too. I ALWAYS resell at face to fans here. Sounds like that's what OP is doing too.

Bump for anyone looking for Worcester 10/15 singles.

Thanks Suzie Did you get B-Day tix?
    Bump. 2 tickets left. Stone and Mike. :D
  • BN8419BN8419 Posts: 290
    I picked up the extra floor ticket from the OP here, and it was all smooth as could be. Ticketmaster transfer, I have a printed ticket in hand.

Thanks again!