Options

nov27 added show please? was it oakland? if not reno would

pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
edited August 2013 in The Porch
so the way this pearl jam tour is seems mostly play 2 days take day off, they have day off before oakland 26th, and 2 days off after. imo the management for tour was thinking san fran is a big metro area, so if they play oracle only decent arena in the bay area besides san jose. that maybe a 2nd oakland show be added but the first didnt sell out?

please add a 2nd show somewhere else then, reno nevada has not had a show in forever lawrence events center there can hold i think 10k for a concert, it would be a good place to have a show. or maybe play a 2nd bay area show and see if can get san jose arena whatever it called if there no hockey game there that day. it kind of weird for pj to only play 1 show in 4 days
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    plus me and others going to all the cali shows? so if they add 1 more show we have an excuse to go to another show, im not going to portland after from cali , but id hit up another cali show, or a reno show or las vegas if they added one. las vegas could be added on the 18th of nov before phoenix, there is room for it, no show since 2006. reno even longer if they ever played there? have a feeling pj went to reno 1 or 2 x, but early 90s vitalogy or earlier?
  • Options
    Reno is too small a market and no decent venue there. Not gonna happen.

Sorry you are not happy with the amount of shows you are seeing but as they say "lifes a bitch"
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    Those 2 days off after the Oakland show are probably due to Thanksgiving.

Let Stone eat his turkey, take a nap, and then rock Portland.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    my first show ever was Reno, great show 12.02.1993
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QHCAgdWFiQ
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    PJ212 wrote:
    Those 2 days off after the Oakland show are probably due to Thanksgiving.

Let Stone eat his turkey, take a nap, and then rock Portland.

That's what it is. Because of the holidays.
  • Options
    my first show ever was Reno, great show 12.02.1993
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QHCAgdWFiQ

was that the only time they play there? i forgot about thanksgiving so i guess no 2nd oakland show or reno this time, be nice if they went back to reno, it not true the market is too small, they can get people from sacramento and that part of cali to travel to it as well, and tool seems to go to reno a few times and sell out, where wolfpack play hoops i think holds 10k for concerts? football field could hold 30k im sure
  • Options
    Reno is too small a market and no decent venue there. Not gonna happen.

Sorry you are not happy with the amount of shows you are seeing but as they say "lifes a bitch"

spokane is smaller market than reno and they goign there
  • Options
    well my bad i guess reno is a bit smaller, reno is around 500k metro, metro spokane is 600k ish and change
  • Options
    OR, they could split the difference and play Sacramento. Then, it would be Reno-friendly and Bay-area-friendly. Just sayin'... (and wishing.)