Options

I hope the new cd leaks on line asap!!!!

helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
edited July 2013 in The Porch
Release date of new cd : Oct 15th

Start date of the tour : Oct 11th

WTF is up with that? Bad timing, imo

Also, live and learn for me...as much as I would love to support buying direct from 10C I think I will purchase locally so I don't have to wait for the mail to arrive...wish 10C could mail out b4 the release date, but...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    They did the same for Backspacer.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Vinyl will clearly take ages to get to me in the UK so I'm very thankful that they are doing a day one digital download as part of the purchase...I'll probably get it on CD locally too because I'm an idiot and want to have all the albums on CD on my shelf so I can look at them from time to time.

I really should just go digital and vinyl - cut the CD bit out all together. Old habits...

As for the whole album leaking early I can see why you would want that, knowing the songs ahead of the tour makes sense to me. But then I'm not going on the tour so I'll selfishly be hoping it doesn't leak.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,796
    I was never a fan of a tour starting before album release. However, I am sure people will find their ways.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Also, there's no way this won't leak before the 15th.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Pretty sure the last few times I pre-ordered from 10c, I got the CD a few days before the release date. I really hope to have it before I head to Pittsburgh
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    i preorderd the cd so i would have a physical copy. If its not here a day early I'll just buy it on itunes the morning of the 15th. No issues with buying it twice so i can hear it the morning its released and still have a cd to spin in my car and liner notes to read.

I already bought PJ twenty 3 times. Deluxe box set on blu-ray... then later a copy on itunes for my ipad to watch when traveling (i dont have a bluray reader on my pc) and picked up a regular bluray copy to lend out. no way would i lend out the original delux version and it was getting to weird to keep recomending it to people but not offering to lend it out. If my lender never comes back i dont care.
  • Options
    They did the same for Backspacer.

It ended up I couldn't wait any longer and "had to" buy a copy of Backspacer locally before my 10C version arrived
    Learned my lesson that day.

People who are seeing shows on the 2nd leg are lucky cause they will have weeks to learn the new cd. In my case...I got shafted. grrrr
  • Options
    Also, there's no way this won't leak before the 15th.

so true!
    but I would still rather have a hard copy with the lyrics in my hands BEFORE the shows i am going to see
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Just so you know. If there is a leak, it cannot be brought here. Leaked material is stolen material (see Posting Guidelines) and it would be like stealing an item from someone's house when you went there for a party...say an iPod...and then when visiting the host's house again, you talked about the wonderful iPod you just got....just really icky, you know?

Thanks for understanding and not spoiling things for others who prefer to enjoy what Pearl Jam creates the way they intend to release it. Patience is good. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.