Options

New Orleans-area PJ fans...

joannawilsonjoannawilson Posts: 341
edited July 2013 in The Porch
Hey y'all! I know we have Voodoo Fest to look forward to, but is anyone interested in organizing a road trip to Dallas or OKC?
(Assuming we can get tickets once the shows go on sale.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    Bump for ya!

I am fortunate to have won tickets to Dallas, but we are going to fly as southwest is having some pretty good deals!!! But let me know if you end up going!!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    My wife and I will be attending Voodoo, Dallas, and Oklahoma City (thanks to the lottery)! We're from Baton Rouge.
  • Options
    Great! I didn't play the lottery because I knew I wouldn't have money when they drew the names. I'll still try to get tickets for Dallas eventually, but will probably have to hitch a ride with someone. I have to board the dogs when I'm out of town, so probably won't be able to afford to fly unless it's super cheap. I'll look for other people going to JUST Dallas and maybe we could all meet up!
  • Options
    Do you guys think Dallas will sell out quickly? (Smartin, do you already have tickets?)
  • Options
    Well, I got my Dallas tickets through the lottery, so I don't really have then until I pick them up from the Box Office. Hard to say how fast the Dallas show will sell out. The band hasn't played Texas in a while, and this is the only show in a highly populated state filled with Pearl Jam fans. Not to mention folks from neighboring states (look at us Louisianians) are making the voyage, many of which will ALSO hit up OKC because it's right there and the next day.

Get your tickets as early as you can.
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    Great! I didn't play the lottery because I knew I wouldn't have money when they drew the names. I'll still try to get tickets for Dallas eventually, but will probably have to hitch a ride with someone. I have to board the dogs when I'm out of town, so probably won't be able to afford to fly unless it's super cheap. I'll look for other people going to JUST Dallas and maybe we could all meet up!

Totally hear you. Southwest had some $91 each way, but plus the ticket it's like BOOM, you are already at 300 bucks. Friggen money tree keeps drying up!!!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    I'm doing voodoo and Dallas. We have a group of probably around ten or so going to Dallas from Lafayette
  • Options
    Word. Well, I'm going to try to get my Dallas tickets. If it's not sold out by the time I have monies, maybe I can hitch with you? (Even though you're a Braves fan! HAHA) I won't try to kill you or steal from you. :)
  • Options
    i dont see why we couldnt figure something out. lets meet up at Voodoo and take it from there! i guess pm me your fb if you have it.