2»

Comments

• Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    I wanna know more information! Unfair! haha
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    It ain't dimi I question, it's the guys tweeting songs I don't believe. I was there the whole time PJ was there and nobody heard shit, plus nobody there was tweeting anything, so I'm calling shenanigans! That being said, I'm hoping all this rehearsing is good news in terms of a tight show with a nice setlist. The London show in '05 here was amazing!
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    jgardz wrote:
    It ain't dimi I question, it's the guys tweeting songs I don't believe. I was there the whole time PJ was there and nobody heard shit, plus nobody there was tweeting anything, so I'm calling shenanigans! That being said, I'm hoping all this rehearsing is good news in terms of a tight show with a nice setlist. The London show in '05 here was amazing!
    it was an awesome show
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    jgardz wrote:
    Got it now dimi...too much standing in the sun yesterday!
    Anyways, I still ain't buying that song list, though I can't tell ya what they did play either. We checked everywhere, and you couldn't hear anything identifiable.
    Btw..isnt soundcheck..is kinda rehearsals..so for exable of he goes maybe will be at wrigley..they do that...like hard to imagine last year...they sound check it before berlin 1 and play it at berlin 2

Hard to imagine was played at Berlin 1. Check your facts lol.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    smanchac1 wrote:
    jgardz wrote:
    Got it now dimi...too much standing in the sun yesterday!
    Anyways, I still ain't buying that song list, though I can't tell ya what they did play either. We checked everywhere, and you couldn't hear anything identifiable.
    Btw..isnt soundcheck..is kinda rehearsals..so for exable of he goes maybe will be at wrigley..they do that...like hard to imagine last year...they sound check it before berlin 1 and play it at berlin 2

Hard to imagine was played at Berlin 1. Check your facts lol.
    great..prague to berlin was then!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”